Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I didn't think about it.. There is the Space and Rocket center in Huntsville. That could be several hours for an afternoon, they have events and tours daily. It's where they also do Space Camp for kids. There would most certainly be cameras there and it is part of Redstone Arsenal and would surely have cameras and these days, there could even be people that do get tag numbers.

It is all govt so they would have cameras everywhere. It might be good for family or police to check here and see if they went there.

http://www.rocketcenter.com

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

She took her sisters bathing suit.

That is so bizarre to me. Did he sell this to her like a honeymoon?

I had a "similar" situation with a male teacher growing up that never (thankfully) came close to this. However, when I think back to the mindset I had it was this weird dichotomy of having what you thing are romantic feelings for someone mixed with a weird admiration because this person is a mentor.

I could see where I relationship like this could become abusive. You have a male not only dominant in age, but also in his literal relation of teacher to students. You have a teenage girl who is obviously not in a logical frame of mind right now.

I came from m a well-adjusted home and it all eventually wound out.

I just hope she finds that she doesn't need to be defined by this man and that she is worthy of love and acceptance without TC. I hope she sees how many would really stand behind her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a spa in the area? you know, somewhere to get a massage, facial, etc? And can people visit Redstone?
Several Spas in Huntsville and yes there are parts of Redstone you can get on. I did a post after this about something that came to mind.

Praying for ET to be found!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There are lots of outlet stores in Huntsville.

Hitting up an outlet mall around closing time would help them acquire clothes while not getting too much employee attention. Same goes for sporting goods stores or even grocery stores. The employees are preoccupied with cleaning/stocking/counting $ so that they can leave ASAP, not on the customers. At least that's how it was when I worked at an outlet mall years ago.

As an aside, I was driving into Nashville from Michigan on Tuesday 3/14. I first saw an electronic billboard about ET around 6pm CT. I received an Amber Alert on my phone shortly after. Have been following the case since and kept eyes open on the drive back to The Mitten State. We have not had an AA issued here BUT local news is covering the case, though it seems that they are getting the info a few days after TN media is covering it. For example, here's an article from today: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/national/former-teacher-50-and-15yearold-teen-he-disappeared-with-allegedly-wrote-love-letters-to-each.

I've also got connections to SoCal and have seen a few of the people I went to law school with post articles about this case, so at least the info is getting to the states that share international borders, despite the lack of AAs in states that aren't TN or AL.

He was fired after he left. But! He could have cashed out his retirement fund(s) which could be substantial.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Cashing out retirement funds is not a quick and easy endeavor. It is a slow process. IMO, there was not enough time for the paper work to have gone through the processes to have received the money.

I'm just messing around with you guys...............still here.

She took her sisters bathing suit.
Thanks for your reply. 🙄
So, that might point to her being told she needed one for their "trip".
I'm not going to question you directly, but I appreciate your response. I am sure you are beyond overwhelmed and absolutely panicked for her safety.
I'm praying for her and your family.
She is a lucky girl to have a sister like you!
MOO

I had a "similar" situation with a male teacher growing up that never (thankfully) came close to this. However, when I think back to the mindset I had it was this weird dichotomy of having what you thing are romantic feelings for someone mixed with a weird admiration because this person is a mentor.

I could see where I relationship like this could become abusive. You have a male not only dominant in age, but also in his literal relation of teacher to students. You have a teenage girl who is obviously not in a logical frame of mind right now.

I just hope she finds that she doesn't need to be defined by this man and that she is worthy of love and acceptance without TC. I hope she sees how many would really stand behind her.

I think that's exactly what he did, he had her convinced that this trip would be a honeymoon of sorts. She was probably very conflicted...most of us were when we were teenage girls! I get the feeling that when she was in an environment where she felt safe, like with her siblings and co-workers, she was able to break his spell for a little bit. But whenever she was with him, he was probably laying it on thick and she would swing back towards thinking he was her knight in shining armor. He manipulated her like a pro.

I stepped away today to try and get some perspective.

So ET took her sisters swimsuit. I assume this is an older sisters suit?

Thinking that if she saw her older sisters swimsuit as 'sexier' or more grown up than her own suit, maybe that would be why she would take it vs taking her own.

I don't think ET realized what all old Toad had planned. I think she thought it was going to be a day trip - to somewhere they could go be together, but then at the end of the day, go home. I think old Toad planned it that way. I also think ET had a feeling that something wasn't right & why she told her siblings to call the police if she wasn't back.

While I do think she loves old Toad, I do not think she would willing walk away from her family. Reading through her instagram - its obvious she loved her sister. No way would she just leave without saying bye or leaving a note. She thought she was coming home.

There is so much water in that part of AL. A couple of lakes in Decatur in addition to the TN River and then the big lake, Smith Lake. Smith Lake is skinny and long and covers 3 counties and 21,000 acres, it would be easy to go unnoticed there.

In fact there are several very famous people that have houses on that lake and many times you don't know unless you spend the summer up there and run into them on the lake or in one of the Marinas. Patrick Swayze had a house right down the lake from us and it was a long time before we ever knew it.

He could have told her they were going to the lake for the day and he could actually be hiding out in a trailer or house there. The lake is so big, you could easily find a very private house or trailer that belong to people who aren't up there until the summer. Not working, he could have been scouting out what places were empty and no one close around. He could have easily driven there daily for several days.

Unless it is your next door neighbor and they are close, you don't know who is there and who belongs there, especially when many people let family and friends use their lake house or trailer also. He could have told her he had a friend there and they were going for the day.

Since I don't see how vilifying anyone in this situation is helpful, I'll leave tonight by simply saying this:

TAD, if you are following along here, please drop Elizabeth off somewhere safe. You have to know in your heart of hearts that this is NOT what is best for her. You are a grown man. DO THE RIGHT THING. Please.

Sis,
Can you describe any of the clothes she typically wears?
Jeans and tshirts, or dressier like skirts and tops?
Casual style or more feminine?
Does she wear shorts?
Any idea if she took a one piece or two piece swimsuit? (I'm watching beach cams)
So very sorry she got mixed up with this predator!

Tad Cummins................................will implode.

Elizabeth Thomas will watch his slow............but scary..........................implosion take place.

Tad Cummins has 100 times more things to loose in this than Elizabeth does. He loses his wife, his kids, his job, his future, his freedom.

Elizabeth will lose 5 weeks of her life.........................with a maniac. Book deal ? She'll be fine, and probably a lot better off, if this whole thing can be brought to a peaceful conclusion.

I'd like to offer my "skills" to Elizabeth if she needs them (like Napoleon Dynamite) ......................................Judo chop to the Adams apple, knee drop to the kidneys, side kick to the knee cap, "box" his ears by hitting both of them at the same time with open palms as hard as you can, and then drive your thumbs into his eye sockets as deep as you can.

After all of that, you can dial 911 and give them your location while he's rolling around on the ground and whining like an infant about how bad it hurts and how he's gonna kill you when he gets back up.

If you drive your thumbs deep enough into his eye sockets...................he won't get back up.

Also on most lakes, if someone is there, you can walk down to any dock and grab a boat or jetski and get to a more secluded area by skipping any gates they may have.

When we are there, the boat and jetskis stay tied to the dock, keys in them the entire time. Everyone does that. You could easily get up to a property that way that you couldn't access via a private road and gate and let the boat or jetski just float off.

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.
Crazy backwards thinking! I'm a church person and absolutely 100% disgusted by TC's behavior. She's 15. He's 50.

People who support TC are mega wrong. He's a grown man. By the time you're that old you should know right from wrong!!

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.
Crazy backwards thinking! I'm a church person and absolutely 100% disgusted by TC's behavior. She's 15. He's 50.

People who support TC are mega wrong. He's a grown man. By the time you're that old you should know right from wrong!!

It could be mid-life crisis, in which case they are probably finding excuses for him to behave as if he is having a second childhood. It doesn't make it right or excusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay