Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Family members who have spent time with Elizabeth Thomas after her return to Tennessee say she told them*the 48 hours before her rescue were the most traumatic."

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/24/family-w...t-48-hours-before-rescue-were-most-traumatic/

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
When it gor stressful for Tad and he saw the end of his adventure coming to an end, on the other side of the country with $3 in his pocket?
Yes, I bet his victim saw his true colors!
MOO

MOO

BBM

The weight loss concerned me a lot. The info in the Amber Alert said she's 5'5" and 120 pounds. That's on the low end of BMI to begin with, if she lost "a lot" of weight, she could be very underweight right now. On the other hand, with an already thin person, ANY weight loss is going to look like a lot. I'm hoping she wasn't starving all the time on top of everything else. :(

Has anyone attempted to do a list of food that was in cabin from all the media photos and videos?

Give it some time, there is more to his past that has yet to come out. He has been just been lucky so far, but I have a sneaking suspicion we will find out he was never the pillar of society he led everyone to believe. This is my opinion.

MOO

I agree. I'm not going to be surprised that there have been many issues in his past. It takes years to hone the skills he had in deception, crossing boundaries and all the things he did leading up to the abduction. His past coworker that put up the reward money said TC was a problem at work. I'll bet he was very good with authority figures to their face, but behind their backs he was a different story. Someone likened him to Eddie Haskell. I think that's spot on. He's got a history, I'm positive of it. For every roach you see, there's ten behind the walls.

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]“One of her main concerns was that she wanted to be safe. She wanted to feel safe and stay in one room that was behind closed doors that the only way you could get in was with a code,” she explained.

My heart broke when I read this. A friend of mine was raped by a family member in her home at 12 years old. She locked her bedroom door at night from that point on not only in that house but into her twenties as well. Therapy eventually helped her work through the fear and paranoia that had been consuming her for years.

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/24/family-w...t-48-hours-before-rescue-were-most-traumatic/

Has anyone attempted to do a list of food that was in cabin from all the media photos and videos?

Supposedly, TC had a burner phone. I hope they recovered that. Would be full of info. JMO

Also they rarely pay the promised reward money. There is too much small type on these reward offers. It doesn't look like the McDonald’s workers who led police to the Facebook killer, are going to get one penny. Since the guy is dead, the chances of a conviction is slim. So no reward money.

No reward yet for McDonald’s workers who led police to Facebook killer

[FONT=&][/FONT]“One of her main concerns was that she wanted to be safe. She wanted to feel safe and stay in one room that was behind closed doors that the only way you could get in was with a code,” she explained.

My heart broke when I read this. A friend of mine was raped by a family member in her home at 12 years old. She locked her bedroom door at night from that point on not only in that house but into her twenties as well. Therapy eventually helped her work through the fear and paranoia that had been consuming her for years.

This gave me chills to read!
I am such a sound sleeper, I used to push a dresser or chest of drawers in front of my locked bedroom door at night. I did this before I was married, or when my husband was out of town. I only have stopped since getting a security system about 15 years ago, well into my 30's. i was molested by my father.

BBM

The weight loss concerned me a lot. The info in the Amber Alert said she's 5'5" and 120 pounds. That's on the low end of BMI to begin with, if she lost "a lot" of weight, she could be very underweight right now. On the other hand, with an already thin person, ANY weight loss is going to look like a lot. I'm hoping she wasn't starving all the time on top of everything else. :(

The original Amber Alert was incorrect regarding her height. She's not 5'5", but more like 5'0' to 5'2", according to other reports from the family. 120 lbs is not all that thin for that height. I'm 5'4"+ and for years I could barely manage to hit 100 lbs. -- that was thin! 120 lbs. would've been a lot for me.

I'm sure that the family noticed her weight loss, but I don't think she's emaciated or anything.

The $10,000 reward money will be presented Friday to Griffin Barry. He'll receive the reward at the Columbia, Tenn. law office of S. Jason Whatley, the Tennessee attorney who represents the family of ET.
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ities-elizabeth-thomas-awarded-10k/100877622/

Barry’s reward money was put forth by Cummins’ former coworker Chandler Anderson. “We are thrilled to write this check,” Anderson told the station.
http://people.com/crime/elizabeth-thomas-found-tip-griffin-barry-reward-money/

I, for one, almost never hear of a person actually "getting a reward." Perhaps news of Barry receiving one will encourage others, even in Abby & Libby's case, to come forward. :winner:

I'm confused as to why anyone would think the former co-worker and partner are trying to scam the reward. It's a bit ridiculous, IMO.

They are flying them out to give them a check and it's now widely known. This isn't a reward from a state or federal agency or corporation. Generally reward money is tied up in these entities and lots of red tape. That is not the case here. It's 2 dudes fronting personal money.

It's getting silly. Not everything is conspiracy to screw people over. :banghead:

The original Amber Alert was incorrect regarding her height. She's not 5'5", but more like 5'0' to 5'2", according to other reports from the family. 120 lbs is not all that thin for that height. I'm 5'4"+ and for years I could barely manage to hit 100 lbs. -- that was thin! 120 lbs. would've been a lot for me.

I'm sure that the family noticed her weight loss, but I don't think she's emaciated or anything.

Sister Kat said (here on WB) that ELIZABETH is 5'2...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. I'm not going to be surprised that there have been many issues in his past. It takes years to hone the skills he had in deception, crossing boundaries and all the things he did leading up to the abduction. His past coworker that put up the reward money said TC was a problem at work. I'll bet he was very good with authority figures to their face, but behind their backs he was a different story. Someone likened him to Eddie Haskell. I think that's spot on. He's got a history, I'm positive of it. For every roach you see, there's ten behind the walls.

He puts up a great facade, but we all know that a facade is not the real deal. Psychopaths are great at the facade thing, but they can't always keep it up. Although, I have no idea if that is his diagnosis. Just guessing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kidnapped teen withdrawn, jittery, family says
'She looked like she was very worn out,' dad says

Posted: 12:59 AM, April 25, 2017
Updated: 3:27 AM, April 25, 2017

(CNN) - Elizabeth Thomas, the Tennessee teenager kidnapped by her teacher, was withdrawn and thinner after she was rescued, family members said Monday.

"She didn't look like herself at all. She looked like she was very worn out, very thin. And very jittery," her father Anthony Thomas said on "Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield" on HLN. "She's somebody who's actually more sure of herself, usually all smiles and she's been sort of the life of the party." ...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/national/kidnapped-teen-withdrawn-jittery-family-says

This statement totally seems in conflict with her FB/IG posts from the past couple years. Is it just me that saw a much different girl in her own posts.. not just SINCE TC but before. Haven't we been talking about how he 'chose' her and groomed her was because she was so insecure, low self esteem etc. I'm really surprised to hear the opposite now.

I am such a sound sleeper, I used to push a dresser or chest of drawers in front of my locked bedroom door at night. I did this before I was married, or when my husband was out of town. I only have stopped since getting a security system about 15 years ago, well into my 30's. i was molested by my father.

Thank you for sharing that, Flurries. I am so sorry for what you've been through. I have tears in my eyes right now, you are in my thoughts.

What a predator. Max time in prison wished for him. Poor ET. Praying for her mental and physical health to get better.
http://fox17.com/news/local/family-...s-police-public-media-say-they-will-step-back
6b207a732285f7fa5af6808f4f46a182.jpg

MOO

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]“One of her main concerns was that she wanted to be safe. She wanted to feel safe and stay in one room that was behind closed doors that the only way you could get in was with a code,” she explained.

Aw, man. I know what this is like. This is truly an agonizing way to live. So painful.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

❤️❤️❤️ I don't know what it feels like to experience this from a parent or trusted family member. Healing and positive thoughts your way! ❤️❤️❤️

I don't think emaciation is really the point. I think it's just very telling when a teenager loses a significant amount of weight in a short period of time. It just shows she was not getting her needs met. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member