Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it gor stressful for Tad and he saw the end of his adventure coming to an end, on the other side of the country with $3 in his pocket?
Yes, I bet his victim saw his true colors!
MOO

MOO

$3.00 in pocket, yet we do not know what was in car as that search warrant seizure document has been released (other than two guns were in car) :cow:

This statement totally seems in conflict with her FB/IG posts from the past couple years. Is it just me that saw a much different girl in her own posts.. not just SINCE TC but before. Haven't we been talking about how he 'chose' her and groomed her was because she was so insecure, low self esteem etc. I'm really surprised to hear the opposite now.
I think teens are pretty complicated. I was very outgoing and popular as a teenager. My journal depicted the complete opposite of what I showed the world.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This statement totally seems in conflict with her FB/IG posts from the past couple years. Is it just me that saw a much different girl in her own posts.. not just SINCE TC but before. Haven't we been talking about how he 'chose' her and groomed her was because she was so insecure, low self esteem etc. I'm really surprised to hear the opposite now.

I think many people assumed she was anti-social. But it sounded to me all along that she was outgoing. Sounds like some low-self esteem issues from some of her IG's, though. Most young girls wouldn't consider taking off with a guy like TadC so something (emotionally) must have really 'lowered the bar' when her heart was seeking a bf. But like the rest of us I'm just surmising .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://fox17.com/news/local/family-...s-police-public-media-say-they-will-step-back
6b207a732285f7fa5af6808f4f46a182.jpg

MOO

I posted some threads back (but didn't have a link to provide) that my police officer son in New Mexico said they traveled through New Mexico (spotted after the fact)

The $10,000 reward money will be presented Friday to Griffin Barry. He'll receive the reward at the Columbia, Tenn. law office of S. Jason Whatley, the Tennessee attorney who represents the family of ET.
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ities-elizabeth-thomas-awarded-10k/100877622/

Barry’s reward money was put forth by Cummins’ former coworker Chandler Anderson. “We are thrilled to write this check,” Anderson told the station.
http://people.com/crime/elizabeth-thomas-found-tip-griffin-barry-reward-money/

Griffin Barry deserves that reward and more. The world needs more like him. :rose:

I posted some threads back (but didn't have a link to provide) that my police officer son in New Mexico said they traveled through New Mexico (spotted after the fact)

From link

The family says they understand the "love and concern for the well-being of this child has grown to include millions of people," but they will now stop offering interviews and focus on Thomas' recovery, "which could easily take an extended period of time."

$3.00 in pocket, yet we do not know what was in car as that search warrant seizure document has been released (other than two guns were in car) :cow:

Were the guns in the car or cabin?

Supposedly, TC had a burner phone. I hope they recovered that. Would be full of info. JMO

Of items seized in cabin, that was not listed.

Was it in car along with the two guns and more cash?

VIDEO MADE ME CRY....it is egregious as et's dad said for TC to keep the news that her family, as well as the nation was looking for her. Predators try to isolate their prey as we know.
It's so hard to get kids through their teen years, anyways. Right, moms?! The last thing we need is a TC in our teen's life. As I've repeated many times and continue to vent. He put her at high risk in many many ways. Errr.

I don't have a doubt in the world that the last 48 hours were the most traumatic for her. If TC was keeping all the news from her, can you imagine what this poor girl must have thought when law enforcement swooped in ?!

VIDEO MADE ME CRY....it is egregious as et's dad said for TC to keep the news that her family, as well as the nation was looking for her. Predators try to isolate their prey as we know.
It's so hard to get kids through their teen years, anyways. Right, moms?! The last thing we need is a TC in our teen's life. As I've repeated many times and continue to vent. He put her at high risk in many many ways. Errr.

Exactly! And this guy has two (?) grown daughters. He should know or remember how 15 year old girls can be as far as behavior, immaturity, etc..
IMO

I don't think emaciation is really the point. I think it's just very telling when a teenager loses a significant amount of weight in a short period of time. It just shows she was not getting her needs met. :(

Oh, I absolutely agree, but the poster I replied to seemed very concerned about her health. I was just keeping it in perspective that ET is most likely not severely medically affected by the weight loss.

Oh, I absolutely agree, but the poster I replied to seemed very concerned about her health. I was just keeping it in perspective that ET is most likely not severely medically affected by the weight loss.

Agreed. I'm 5'1" and even 5lbs in either direction is noticeable and clothes fit differently.

I don't think emaciation is really the point. I think it's just very telling when a teenager loses a significant amount of weight in a short period of time. It just shows she was not getting her needs met. :(

Absolutely. I get concerned if my adult daughters lose weight. That's a sign they aren't eating right, not feeling well, or stressed.

She could be. Even someone who is overweight can be malnourished. Losing so much in a short period of time could have negative effects on her body, but most of them can be reversed fairly quickly, IMO.

It kind of amazes me that people were willing to give them a place to stay, a man that says that et was his wife when in LE words she looked more like 12 instead of 15 with a 50 year old man! I would call the police the first chance I got. Wouldn't matter if I recognized them from a missing persons case or not. Boggles my mind that the man gave them $40 and gave them directions to the commune with out calling LE....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876