Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From link..

" Black Bear Ranch Web Site is temporarily unavailable.

The Black Bear Ranch Web site is currently overwhelmed by traffic due to the recent news stories that had incorrectly reported that teacher Tad Cummins and the 15 year old girl he had run away with had been found at Black Bear ranch. The pair was actually found in Cecilville, California near a cabin where they had been staying that has no connection with Black Bear Ranch.".......

Residents had no access to national news and had no idea who this couple was, there ages or their history in relation to the charges that have now surfaced. "

Are they crying foul? They gave interviews, they allowed pictures of themselves, and they were well paid. Now they want everyone to go away? After they spread their rumors? Chalk them up to a few more adults who exploited a child for their own rewards.

From link..

" Black Bear Ranch Web Site is temporarily unavailable.

The Black Bear Ranch Web site is currently overwhelmed by traffic due to the recent news stories that had incorrectly reported that teacher Tad Cummins and the 15 year old girl he had run away with had been found at Black Bear ranch. The pair was actually found in Cecilville, California near a cabin where they had been staying that has no connection with Black Bear Ranch.".......

Residents had no access to national news and had no idea who this couple was, there ages or their history in relation to the charges that have now surfaced. "
Yet they still kicked TC out amd knew he was a liar. MOO

Our news here in Nashville has a interview with them in the morning and said they were there for about a week. Also in the morning on the Today Show the sister of TC will be on. Just thought I would give a heads up to everyone. She is saying this was not a kidnapping. The lead detective also was interviewed and said he had a emotional 2 hour meet with TC.
The channel for the interview in the morning and the detective is...
http://www.wsmv.com/

Thank you for this. They stayed there for a few days--not two weeks.

According to interviews of several current residents of Black Bear Ranch reported in the press, the couple showed up at Black Bear Ranch having had no previous contact with Black Bear and stayed for a few days until they were asked to leave. Residents had no access to national news and had no idea who this couple was, there ages or their history in relation to the charges that have now surfaced.

Our news here in Nashville has a interview with them in the morning and said they were there for about a week. Also in the morning on the Today Show the sister of TC will be on. Just thought I would give a heads up to everyone. She is saying this was not a kidnapping. The lead detective also was interviewed and said he had a emotional 2 hour meet with TC.

Are they crying foul? They gave interviews, they allowed pictures of themselves, and they were well paid. Now they want everyone to go away? After they spread their rumors? Chalk them up to a few more adults who exploited a child for their own rewards.

Well, in all fairness, my issue is with the 2 idiots who whooped it up for The Daily Mail. I'm certainly not going to hold other members accountable for the actions of a few.

I do wonder how the community as a whole will deal with Frick and Frack when their next meeting rolls around, though. ;)

I'm sorry, I'm not getting anything from the link through my phone. WHO is saying this wasn't a kidnapping? Am I reading this correctly?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I'm not getting anything from the link through my phone. WHO is saying this wasn't a kidnapping? Am I reading this correctly?

The interview is tomorrow on the linked station. Apparently TC's sister is saying it wasn't a kidnapping...no surprise there. She will probably repeat that on the Today show interview tomorrow.

The interview is tomorrow. Apparently TC's sister is saying it wasn't a kidnapping...no surprise there. She will probably repeat that on the Today show interview.
Ugh, thank you. I'm a little off this weekend with medical stuff. Kinda loopy. For some reason I was reading TC sister, and my mind was thinking ET sister. I started to freak out a little bit! I have to say, I'm really looking forward to this woman's explanation. She truly has a lot of nerve to claim this wasn't a kidnapping!! That's freaking intense. Now I feel like TC might have some family members at his hearing tomorrow. WOW.

Well, in all fairness, my issue is with the 2 idiots who whooped it up for The Daily Mail. I'm certainly not going to hold other members accountable for the actions of a few.

I do wonder how the community as a whole will deal with Frick and Frack when their next meeting rolls around, though. ;)
I think I read only about 5-9 people live there now.

As of April 1, 2017

MEMBERSHIP

Adult Members:7
Non-member Residents:2

http://www.ic.org/directory/black-bear-ranch/
MOO

MOO

Ugh, thank you. I'm a little off this weekend with medical stuff. Kinda loopy. For some reason I was reading TC sister, and my mind was thinking ET sister. I started to freak out a little bit! I have to say, I'm really looking forward to this woman's explanation. She truly has a lot of nerve to claim this wasn't a kidnapping!! That's freaking intense. Now I feel like TC might have some family members at his hearing tomorrow. WOW.

I hope you feel better soon! I had the same initial reaction that it was ET's sister and I'm not more loopy than usual. :) I'm actually kind of dreading the sister's explanation because I'm sure she'll say that ET wanted to go, so it's not kidnapping...like people say on SM. I hope "Today" has an expert on board who will clarify.

I hope his family doesn't show up in Sacramento for the hearing. He needs to be aaaaalllll alone.

I hope you feel better soon! I had the same initial reaction that it was ET's sister and I'm not more loopy than usual. :) I'm actually kind of dreading the sister's explanation because I'm sure she'll say that ET wanted to go, so it's not kidnapping...like people say on SM. I hope "Today" has an expert on board who will clarify.

I hope his family doesn't show up in Sacramento for the hearing. He needs to be aaaaalllll alone.
Oh, her explanation will be terrible, I'm sure. I think he's definitely going to have support there tomorrow. These people are really something else. I'm actually gobsmacked that this woman is going to go on national television and try to defend his actions.

TC sister is saying that she believes from talking to TC that this was not a kidnapping. They showed a 20 second clip of her interview which will air on The Today Show in the morning.
. Also one of the reporters from the link I provided has a interview with people at the commune and said they were there for about a week.
Said also ET was scare of spiders and snakes and did not like the outdoor camping life. You can watch the interview tomorrow on the link I provided.

Many people get confused about what is a pedophile. A pedophile is someone who is attracted to pre-pubescent children. A man being attracted to a 15 or 16 year old may be a 'pervert' or "dirty old man" as defined by society, but that doesn't make him a "pedophile." It is, of course, illegal in most states to have any sexual contact with a minor, defined as a person under the age of consent (18 yrs old in most states).

Why would a man be attracted to a young female of age 15 or 16? Unfortunately this is where biology comes in. We humans only used to live to age 30 at most, and many times humans died before reaching age 30. We're talking thousands of years ago. The urge to procreate to perpetuate the human species is ingrained in our DNA and our DNA hasn't changed in the last umpteem thousands of years. What's changed is life spans and societal norms and rules. Young men and young women are, generally speaking, more fertile and that is why there is a biological attraction to young adults. In pure biological terms, an adult is someone who is able to procreate.

Now, before anyone gets their panties in a twist and writes a scathing missive, it's not an excuse or a defense; attraction has a basis in evolution and biology and hence the "why." Let me repeat, it's not an excuse or defense, please don't mistake it as such.

Sources: "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris; Helen Fisher, Anthropologist and author of many books; my college anthropology class

Just wanted to add here that I had to cover primatology when I was studying physical/forensic anthro & while there are arguments supporting the choice of young partners on an evolutionary basis in non-human primates there are just as many arguments against it in humans.

One being that the human pelvis has changed considerably with bipedalism & the choice of immature, or barely mature female partners can lead to a loss of offspring when both mother & child are lost in childbirth. In a species that has to invest so much time & energy in a long gestation & infant-rearing period for each pregnancy, the loss of even one baby can be a devastating blow to an individual's success in passing on their genes.

In other words, hebephiles can probably find an argument to make themselves feel that evolutionary science justifies their actions, but unless they read selectively they'll realise that even this says they're putting their young partners at risk.

I live about 20 miles from Columbia and MOO, this should have never happened. Lots of mistakes were made but this is not the place to disclose any of this. The detective tonight said in the next few days the public will know so much more and where they were headed. Also said that TC was talking and giving them all the information to connect the dots. In the past of following so many different trials, usually you have to wait till trial to get all the information but looks like they will be leaking the story before trial even starts. Feel like so many people are talking and so many different stories that you come to not know who to believe. My heart goes out to the victim. My prays are that she does not go on to the internet and read all the bad things that are out there. Feel like people around here will defend him at the end of the day and can not understand how. Strange times indeed!

Odd, where was this sister when TC was on the run across multiple states, giving false names and ages at a place few to no people knew about?

He was with another man's child? If no crime was committed then why run?

IMO the FBI arrest is abundantly clear.
Too little too late for me.

It was getting that way for TC too. What was his statement? His "Christian values" made him stop the behavior with his victim?
Ok
I'm thinking the lack of the pills he had were.
If he filled 2 prescriptions, one for 6 and one for 7 = 13 days
The pills last for 3 days each =39 days.

You can't make this stuff up!

Hopefully we will learn more tomorrow as to where they were for the other 20+ days we haven't accounted for.

I wonder where the sister lives... out west?
* not sleuthing her l, it's just a question.

MOO

MOO

Odd, where was this sister when TC was on the run across multiple states, giving false names and ages at a place few to no people knew about?

He was with another man's child? If no crime was committed then why run?

IMO the FBI arrest is abundantly clear.
Too little too late for me.

It was getting that way for TC too. What was his statement? His "Christian values" made him stop the behavior with his victim?
Ok
I'm thinking the lack of the pills he had were.
If he filled 2 prescriptions, one for 6 and one for 7 = 13 days
The pills last for 3 days each =39 days.

You can't make this stuff up!

Hopefully we will learn more tomorrow as to where they were for the other 20+ days we haven't accounted for.

I wonder where the sister lives... out west?
* not sleuthing her l, it's just a question.

MOO

MOO

TC family lives in the Mt Pleasant and Columbia area. Have to agree with you on where were they when he was on the run. Silence.I hate to say this but I hate this crime happened but glad they were caught in a different state then being caught here because, heck he would be out of jail by now. So glad the FBI is involved.

In the last few weeks I have gone to Columbia for shopping, eating, etc. and have asked people about this case and believe it or not, the ones I spoke with had no clue. I saw no posters, no green ribbons and I was in the main part of the shopping area in Columbia.

Please do not think this is a bad area. Things like this do not happen here. We need to have the laws changed and unfortunately sometimes bad things have to happen for that to take place. People around here mind their own business. Right after this happened, I remember being in the bank, was buying a new car and was there for a loan and was talking to the bank employee and brought up the story and her attitude kinda changed in the moment and she told me that there was 2 sides to the story. Of course I defended the child and drop the subject because LOL, I still needed the check. Things were done wrong in the beginning of this ordeal and it felt as if the child was the one in the wrong. There is lots of blame to go around but the healing of ET is the most important at this time. I believe as the community learns more, there will be alot of guilty feelings being felt. We have to get the laws changed here and hopefully something good can come from all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee