Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope and pray if and when shes starts driving shes over that creep I would hate her trying to visit him in jail or prison.

I saw these questions listed somewhere else. Now I am curious to know the answers.

How does Tad Cummins choose "Shoneys"
How does he know it's cameras aren't working?
The original drop off point was to be another location in Columbia and it changed.

Why does Shoneys sit the victims "stuff" she left behind outside instead of keeping them like "lost and found"
Where are the subject and the victim from 835am until 306pm. Is he convincing her to go?
Does Cummins note to his wife Jill saying he is going to Virginia Beach coincide with why the victim borrowed a swimsuit from her sister ...

I know! You would think she'd fact check better than that! Bear Claw... LOL... Maybe she was hungry and needed a breakfast pastry.

I knew the minute I heard the word "commune" that we'd see and hear sensationalist accounts of that portion of their journey, and the media certainly followed through on that.

What I want to know is where they were from the time they were spotted in OK until they arrived in CA. Where did they stay? What did he spend the money on? He had a Colorado plate - did they go to Colorado? They just disappeared for a good 2-3 weeks. How did they do it? Were there people along the way who reported them, but LE didn't get there in time to find them? Apparently, someone at the OK Super 8 Motel heard TC ask directions to a Walmart, and that is why they checked the store video. Were there other such sightings that we didn't hear about?

Best information I have seen, there were no reported sightings of them between Oklahoma and California. And even the Oklahoma information only happened because a Super 8 employee heard about the case and decided to check TC's name in their database.

I suppose there could have been other reports, that investigators are keeping secret, but I don't know what their reason for doing that would be.

Didn't see this quote before. What a whacko!

[FONT=&quot]According to Lopey, Cummins seemed calm after being found and allegedly said, “I don’t care about my stuff. My main concern is taking care of [Elizabeth].”[/FONT]

Best information I have seen, there were no reported sightings of them between Oklahoma and California. And even the Oklahoma information only happened because a Super 8 employee heard about the case and decided to check TC's name in their database.

I suppose there could have been other reports, that investigators are keeping secret, but I don't know what their reason for doing that would be.

I'm surprised we haven't heard from anyone in San Diego or Berkeley.

I still can't get over the fact that they let them sit with each other after TC was arrested. That just makes no sense to me whatsoever! :facepalm:

I just had a thought pop up in my head, is it possible he knows what happened in the Mary K case and he is trying to have the same outcome with ET?

I still can't get over the fact that they let them sit with each other after TC was arrested. That just makes no sense to me whatsoever! :facepalm:

Where did you read that?

http://people.com/crime/elizabeth-thomas-california-sheriff-finding-teen-teacher-tad-cummins/

Siskiyou County, California, Sheriff Jon Lopey tells PEOPLE that early in authorities’ interactions with the pair, they were mostly kept separate — but at one point, they sat at a picnic table together and talked.

“There were a couple of times she giggled, she giggled and cried, and at times they were serious,” he recalls. “I’m sure the emotions were escalating and deflating with each moment.”

Lopey adds, “They seemed to comfort each other. She got emotional with crying and he attempted to comfort her, and then when we had to take her away, [it] seemed to be somewhat emotionally difficult for her.”

“We recognized that she had been traumatized,” Lopey says.

here's the quote again from the DA regarding the guns:

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Hitt said Monday Cummins is a danger in part for “using his position of trust as a school teacher” and for having two guns in the vehicle when he and the missing girl were found Thursday at a remote cabin in far northwest California.

http://www.wmtnradio.com/2017/04/25...n-case-involving-student-teacher-tad-cummins/

IMO it does matter, for both the defense and the prosecution, where exactly the guns were found...

Where did you read that?

Not OP but http://people.com/crime/elizabeth-thomas-california-sheriff-finding-teen-teacher-tad-cummins/

"Siskiyou County, California, Sheriff Jon Lopey tells PEOPLE that early in authorities’ interactions with the pair, they were mostly kept separate — but at one point, they sat at a picnic table together and talked.

“There were a couple of times she giggled, she giggled and cried, and at times they were serious,” he recalls. “I’m sure the emotions were escalating and deflating with each moment.”

Lopey adds, “They seemed to comfort each other. She got emotional with crying and he attempted to comfort her, and then when we had to take her away, [it] seemed to be somewhat emotionally difficult for her.”

I do expect this will happen when she is of age, or if she is allowed. If i read correctly this had been going on for about a year. From reading reports now of the abuse she went through at her mother's hands what happened to her while being with TC was a walk in the park. Jmo

In a way this happening may have been a good thing, to stop the other children from being continually abused or killed by their mother. Jmo

I just hope and pray if and when shes starts driving shes over that creep I would hate her trying to visit him in jail or prison.

I don't care if she was 6 foot tall and was packing a D cup...mentally, emotionally, and legally, she is a child. It infuriates me to no end that there is even a discussion about how "developed" she was physically. Because....if she were a voluptuous child, you could maybe understand this pervert's actions?

Oh HELL no. Shame on anyone who even goes there.

My post was in reference to NG getting "facts" wrong and broadcasting them as vetted truth. Also, why would she even choose that subject to discuss but not for sensationalism?

I do not think anyone here needs to be told "shame on them". :(

here's the quote again from the DA regarding the guns:

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Hitt said Monday Cummins is a danger in part for “using his position of trust as a school teacher” and for having two guns in the vehicle when he and the missing girl were found Thursday at a remote cabin in far northwest California.

http://www.wmtnradio.com/2017/04/25...n-case-involving-student-teacher-tad-cummins/

IMO it does matter, for both the defense and the prosecution, where exactly the guns were found...

there is a lot of mixed info in this case. Between LE, family, witnesses, there are a lot of contradictions. IMO

My post was in reference to NG getting "facts" wrong and broadcasting them as vetted truth. Also, why would she even choose that subject to discuss but not for sensationalism?

I do not think anyone here needs to be told "shame on them". :(

I listened to the pod cast, and as much as I hate to defend NG, she wasn't the one who actually mentioned that Et looks 12, acts 12, etc., it was actually the lawyer who brought it up.

??? But not on warrant seizure return of the cabin ???

Error I think..

I'm not sure how it works but the guns would have been taken when they originally arrested TC, so they would have been gone by the time they searched the cabin and listed what they took from that search. There's a bunch of other papers on the floor too, maybe it's in there somewhere. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay