Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i agree that is what the law says.

It's not rape if they are both underage. The specifics of the laws vary from state to state, but it's an adult with a person (male or female) below the age of consent that constitutes statutory rape.

>Tennessee -- Age of Consent. (a) Statutory rape is sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or of the defendant by the victim when the victim is at least thirteen (13) but less than eighteen (18) years of age and the defendant is at least four (4) years older than the victim.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/tennessee-age-of-consent-lawyers.html

See also:

https://www.tn.gov/assets/entities/...xual Offenses and Violent Sexual Offenses.pdf

It's not rape if they are both underage. The specifics of the laws vary from state to state, but it's an adult with a person (male or female) below the age of consent that constitutes statutory rape.

>Tennessee -- Age of Consent. (a) Statutory rape is sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or of the defendant by the victim when the victim is at least thirteen (13) but less than eighteen (18) years of age and the defendant is at least four (4) years older than the victim.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/tennessee-age-of-consent-lawyers.html

See also:

https://www.tn.gov/assets/entities/...xual Offenses and Violent Sexual Offenses.pdf

ETA: The part I was responding to was edited out of the original post.

I'm sorry but to me a rape victim conjures up a different scenario altogether. Just because ET is a minor doesn't mean she wasn't willing to have sex. A lot of teens her age and even younger have a sexual encounter willingly. Doesn't necessarily make it right as per the law, but that is what happens in the real world.
I understand where you're coming from. We all know that a woman held at knifepoint in a secluded spot by a stranger, clothes ripped off is rape. That's called forcible rape. And all rapes have one common theme, power and the execution of it. The guy using the knife is asserting his dominance and power. Doesn't matter what you wear, how you look, the size of your body parts or your age.
Then there's other types of dominance and power. Your boss makes you consent to sexual relations or you're fired. You're both adults, right? And you can just quit and look for other work, right? And he's got no weapon, you're free to go, right? And adults have willing sexual encounters every day. Yes, consenting adults to, but is it consent if his weapon is your job, your livelihood, your career? Is this rape?
Then there's adult and children, and add "position of trust and authority". Yes teens have willing sexual encounters every day. But is it willing when it's an adult who's has years of practice and experience and is in a position of authority? No, because the weapon this time is the authority, the experience level of the adult and the emotional and mental capacity of that child.
That's why there are laws regarding inappropriate sexual relations.

I haven't seen anywhere that ET is called a harlot? That is just BS to call her that and extremely nasty. Teens at that age and even younger are at an age where they are at an "experimental" stage. They want to be cool, and do what their peers do. They experiment post puberty with alcohol, drugs, sex, get a driver license, and all kinds of things. They are no longer children but not quite adults either. So realistically ET wasn't doing anything others before her haven't done. She was learning to grow up. That is what makes what TC did to her so vile.

I haven't seen anywhere that ET is called a harlot? That is just BS to call her that and extremely nasty. Teens at that age and even younger are at an age where they are at an "experimental" stage. They want to be cool, and do what their peers do. They experiment post puberty with alcohol, drugs, sex, get a driver license, and all kinds of things. They are no longer children but not quite adults either. So realistically ET wasn't doing anything others before her haven't done. She was learning to grow up. That is what makes what TC did to her so vile.

OH!! Sorry I thought you knew that! Yes, ET's father had originally filed a complaint against the school and in the original complaint he stated that teachers were discussing the "kiss" around ET and calling her a homewrecker and a harlot. The other children at the school were also bullying ET and her siblings. ET's sister was here early on and confirmed that ET was being talked about by the teachers and that they were being very cruel to her. JC worked for the school system as well in the administrative offices, so they all knew each other and while JC was being told nothing happened, the teachers at ET's school knew otherwise and were treating ET badly because of it. She really had no where to turn. And when she didn't do what TC directed her to do, he would make her sit in chair in the hall by herself during class as a punishment. Well, not knowing that would explain a lot of your posts!

I'm sorry but to me a rape victim conjures up a different scenario altogether. Just because ET is a minor doesn't mean she wasn't willing to have sex. A lot of teens her age and even younger have a sexual encounter willingly. Doesn't necessarily make it right as per the law, but that is what happens in the real world.

ET is a rape victim.

She hasn't blocked his number yet. So she's not through in his mind probably.

Don't you just wish you could invite this woman over for a cup of coffee and help her? I really hope she's getting more than just lip service from her town because the more that comes out about TC, the harder this is going to be. There's a lot of shaming going on here and it needs to be directed at TC, because right now he's like the guy that has two woman tearing each other apart while he sits backs relieved they don't realize he's the problem.

I understand where you're coming from. We all know that a woman held at knifepoint in a secluded spot by a stranger, clothes ripped off is rape. That's called forcible rape. And all rapes have one common theme, power and the execution of it. The guy using the knife is asserting his dominance and power. Doesn't matter what you wear, how you look, the size of your body parts or your age.
Then there's other types of dominance and power. Your boss makes you consent to sexual relations or you're fired. You're both adults, right? And you can just quit and look for other work, right? And he's got no weapon, you're free to go, right? And adults have willing sexual encounters every day. Yes, consenting adults to, but is it consent if is weapon is your job, your livelihood, your career? Is this rape?
Then there's adult and children, and add "position of trust and authority". Yes teens have willing sexual encounters every day. But is it willing when it's an adult who's has years of practice and experience and is in a position of authority? No, because the weapon this time is the authority, the experiences level of the adult and the emotional and mental capacity of that child.
That's why there are laws regarding inappropriate sexual relations.

Some rapists use physical force, while some use other kinds of power. The latter group thinks this excludes them from the category of criminal.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would that possibly be on YouTube?

[video=youtube;Ra9fzYjWUOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra9fzYjWUOM[/video]
[video=youtube;-nCyNRjPYVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nCyNRjPYVg[/video]
[video=youtube;lnm0THClo3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnm0THClo3Y[/video]

Those are the ones with JC. There are also ones with his children.

TC's daughter AC
[video=youtube;KYIG2ru3_XE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYIG2ru3_XE[/video]

New info to me was that Tad helped ET get the job at Chick fil A.
This explains a LOT!
IMO this manager has an employee that is hiding in the bathroom to avoid a man who is frequenting the workplace during the hours she is working. Hanging around inside and in the parking lot...
I would call that loitering, even if he did buy a drink every time.
*as evidenced from his IG posts

I do think he was stalking her and as the manager of the store, friends or not I'd tell him to take a hike.
Honestly, I am surprised SHE wasn't fired for that with the opinions many people in that town seem to have.

Yes, I am sure people think the manager didn't know about what was going on with TC stalking ET, but he/she should have.
Especially when he/she employed a 15 yo. there are laws about the number of hours that they can work, but maybe she didn’t work that often so it was missed.
MOO

Don't you just wish you could invite this woman over for a cup of coffee and help her? I really hope she's getting more than just lip service from her town because the more that comes out about TC, the harder this is going to be. There's a lot of shaming going on here and it needs to be directed at TC, because right now he's like the guy that has two woman tearing each other apart while he sits backs relieved they don't realize he's the problem.

She was married to the guy 31 years. We can't stand him but yet we weren't married to him all those years. Easier for us to see the big clear picture as an outsider. This just happened to her overnight nothing led up to it. Boom he was gone with a teen, disappeared and all this horrific stuff was put on her and her children's lap. She's probably coming to terms with it in her own way looking for answers. Just like someone who's gone through a breakup and you want to know why? Was it me? Is it my fault? This is something that takes time and in baby steps. She's not going to instantly hate him she's loved him too long. Take it easy on her she's only human.

See also:

What he has done is not just simple statutory rape (as with a 15yo girl and her 20yo boyfriend). It's both aggravated statutory rape (age difference >10 years) and statutory rape by an authority figure, under Tennessee law.

Reports from bulling at school, teachers and fellow students

Some rapists use physical force, while some use other kinds of power. The latter group thinks this excludes them from the category of criminal.

JMO

Unfortunately it's worse than that. The rate of recidivism is so high among sexual predators because they truly believe their victims enjoyed it and it was consensual. Even forcible rapists will usually thank their victims and promise to return. It's why there's a mandatory 10 year minimum sentence for TC's kind of crime. They also have to submit to counseling and they are put on a registry of sex offenders to keep them away from any potential future victims. He won't be able to live near a school, have any job that will put him alone with children again and his neighbors will be informed who he is.

What he has done is not just simple statutory rape (as with a 15yo girl and her 20yo boyfriend). It's both aggravated statutory rape (age difference >10 years) and statutory rape by an authority figure, under Tennessee law.

I'm glad there are more severe legal consequences.

(My purpose in posting that info was to say that two minors having a sexual relationship does not constitute rape, in answer to a post that was later changed.)

I'm glad there are more severe legal consequences.

(My purpose in posting that info was to say that two minors having a sexual relationship does not constitute rape, in answer to a post that was later changed.)

I understood what you were saying. More than anything, it's the age difference and the teacher-student dynamic, and the resulting power imbalance from those things, that makes it rape. This is the same reason why our rules of professional conduct forbid a lawyer from sleeping with a client (unless s/he was involved with the client before the client was a client). It's wrong to exploit vulnerabilities and power differentials because consent can't truly be voluntary if there are potential consequences for saying no. It says not always illegal, but it is always wrong.

This explains a LOT!
IMO this manager has an employee that is hiding in the bathroom to avoid a man who is frequenting the workplace during the hours she is working. Hanging around inside and in the parking lot...
I would call that loitering, even if he did buy a drink every time.
*as evidenced from his IG posts

I do think he was stalking her and as the manager of the store, friends or not I'd tell him to take a hike.
Honestly, I am surprised SHE wasn't fired for that with the opinions many people in that town seem to have.

Yes, I am sure people think the manager didn't know about what was going on with TC stalking ET, but he/she should have.
Especially when he/she employed a 15 yo. there are laws about the number of hours that they can work, but maybe she didn’t work that often so it was missed.
MOO

He probably used the "concerned" teacher/adult tactic to help her get the job. Just another reason that ET was pressured, she probably needed and wanted the job and couldn't tell her manager about his stalking. No doubt he infiltrated every area of her life. Didn't her family say he would ride by their home too? I think I recall that. If only she had told her dad and the family attorney what was going on! I'm sure she thought she could handle it.

Another point about work, you know people around town were talking about what happened at school. TC Hshowing up all the time at Chick fil A really was a red flag. Someone should have told her father and he could have gotten a restraining order. So much wwrong with this before they ever left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse