Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess that's totally possible. When he found the need to go to the toilet, he may well have got himself in a pickle when taking his trousers off. If they're inside out, he wouldn't have got them back on. MOO.
Agreed!

If they did find his shoes I'm thinking he took pants and shoes off to go potty (both of my boys would have to remove pants totally) and couldn't get them back on. Would not be surprised if his pants were nearby. All MOO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I was sure hoping we wouldn't make it to a third thread. I can't believe it's been a week and they haven't yet found Noah. My heart is breaking for him.

HAte to bring up the dogs again, but....If he has passed on, does the cold prevent or hinder the ability of cadaver dogs picking up the scent? Does his small size make it harder? If he was in a very deep hole, could they still smell it?

This little boy needs to be found. I hope so badly that he is found alive, though that feels irrational at this point. Either way, his family needs closure.

They didn't say they found shoes, but one can deduce that if he had shoes on when he went for his walk and now they are saying he doesn't, they most likely have found his shoes.

Unless he had taken them off whilst he was with his grandma, and had wandered off whilst she still had them? Maybe he had paddled in a stream and grandma was looking after them whilst he did that?

Hard to believe a child would walk off that far with no shoes but then its hard to believe a child can walk off and completely disappear within a few minutes, but that has apparently happened, so who knows what other unexpected things might have occurred.

I have a question... Might be a dumb one but.....
In the press release yesterday (link in page #1 of this thread) LE said they were going to possibly scale back the search in the next couple of hours to 24 hours. So does that mean no longer an active search? Is that why the title changed?
Tia
Every time I've read that, it's been mentioned in relation to the weather, such as here http://wreg.com/2016/01/20/authorities-update-public-on-search-for-noah-chamberlin/

"They admitted their efforts would more than likely be scaled back as winter weather threatens the area.Officials will have to move equipment being used in the search elsewhere in preparation for a possibly snowstorm.
However, they said as long as they could they would be out in force searching for little Noah."

This is just so heartbreaking. Where is this little boy. Please don't let it go cold. :(

If his pants and shoes and socks are located in close proximity, (it's unclear from the statement about wearing a t-shirt whether he was wearing pants) I think his remains will be found very close to there. Imagine the frustration of finding those items and being unable - for days - to locate him.

TBI officials said they are still not doing an investigation and are only assisting in the search.

Law enforcement said FBI and TBI have thoroughly vetted family members and have cleared the family. They do not believe the past history has anything to do with the missing child.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...search-for-missing-2-year-old-noah-chamberlin

Good morning all. The info about Noah being shoe-less is still in this article.

“We’ve had some cold nights,” added Holden. “There’s a two-year-old with no shoes on and a t-shirt. Unless he fell in a deep hole the chances of finding him alive are slim.”

It’s a grim reality many are logically thinking through. But the spirit, faith and love shown in the search to find Noah is abundant. A true testament to the determination each first responder has to find and return little Noah to his family

http://whnt.com/2016/01/21/rogersville-first-responders-aid-in-search-for-noah-chamberlin/

BBM so what exactly does this mean?????

Georgia is getting another snow storm and the big storm is heading towards the northeast. Is any of this snow going to cover Tenn ? :(

Yes, West TN is projected to get 3-7" on Friday.

Georgia is getting another snow storm and the big storm is heading towards the northeast. Is any of this snow going to cover Tenn ? :(

You bet. I am in NW Tn. and we are expected to get a winter storm with near blizzard conditions.

I'm just speculating but I believe the new lead/evidence is the finding of a shoe or shoes. I think this has been fairly recent based on the latest press conference. And I also think the shoes were wet and uncomfortable or simply untied unless they are velcro. I pray for Noah and hope he is found very soon. This is awful for us and we're not even family. I can't imagine what they're going through.

If Noah took off his shoes and pants to potty that would of slowed him down for awhile.
Running barefoot, thorns, rocks etc, he would of cut his feet? stopped and cried? that would of slowed him down also.........meanwhile searchers were out.
How many miles can you go wit your feet hurting? tired, hungry and cold, scared of the dark and sounds.
I would think that he would not of traveled to far, huddled up for the night, crying himself to sleep.
Now they did not check on some sex offenders that have GPS.........pardon me, but someone else could of taken him to the sex offender............everyone's house should of been checked! JMOO

I wonder if Noah had been wearing rain boots - like those worn to splash in puddles? If he strayed off track, that kind of footwear might have been a real hindrance in the woods and he may simply of taken them off to walk more easily.

This case is so heartbreaking! I haven't been following along closely b/c it hurts my heart to think about a poor boy that age in the woods alone (we assume) :( I pray they find him soon no matter what. Such a sad story.

HAte to bring up the dogs again, but....If he has passed on, does the cold prevent or hinder the ability of cadaver dogs picking up the scent? Does his small size make it harder? If he was in a very deep hole, could they still smell it?

This little boy needs to be found. I hope so badly that he is found alive, though that feels irrational at this point. Either way, his family needs closure.

In the news briefing they did say that his small size would not produce much scent. And I feel very sure the cold over the last few days would hinder the dogs from picking up a scent. As for being able to catch a scent in a deep hole, I think from all that I have read that it depends on the direction of the wind. Jmo

I don't know about that- even my almost-6-year old (who can tie her own shoes), come home with untied shoes, and filthy socks, presumably from having had her shoes off during the day. I certainly wouldn't equate that to indicate abduction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back