Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Noah has been walking around they should go back to where he went missing and search again.
I think he is very close to the house

If Noah took off his shoes and pants to potty that would of slowed him down for awhile.
Running barefoot, thorns, rocks etc, he would of cut his feet? stopped and cried? that would of slowed him down also.........meanwhile searchers were out.
How many miles can you go wit your feet hurting? tired, hungry and cold, scared of the dark and sounds.
I would think that he would not of traveled to far, huddled up for the night, crying himself to sleep.
Now they did not check on some sex offenders that have GPS.........pardon me, but someone else could of taken him to the sex offender............everyone's house should of been checked! JMOO

These are the reasons I don't believe he was running in the woods for very long - I think he fell into a hole fairly quickly. I wish they could find this little one

"We've got some leads we've recovered, and that's one reason we feel he's still there," they said.
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...search-for-missing-2-year-old-noah-chamberlin

"Leads we've recovered..."
When I have listened to other press cons of the missing, I've never heard it said that 'leads were recovered'.
Usually we hear 'tips' are coming in or they are going 'off of some leads'.
But recovered.....that sounds like they have found (they have recovered some article...) some clothing of this poor baby. :(

I wonder if Noah had been wearing rain boots - like those worn to splash in puddles? If he strayed off track, that kind of footwear might have been a real hindrance in the woods and he may simply of taken them off to walk more easily.

According to MSM Noah was wearing tennis shoes

HAte to bring up the dogs again, but....If he has passed on, does the cold prevent or hinder the ability of cadaver dogs picking up the scent? Does his small size make it harder? If he was in a very deep hole, could they still smell it?

This little boy needs to be found. I hope so badly that he is found alive, though that feels irrational at this point. Either way, his family needs closure.

I think in the day time they could because scent rises as the sun comes up and the day heats especially if there's urine and poop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting for the first time in...probably about 8 years. Same name, but for some reason I had to re-register (maybe a purge). Anyway,...

When the news first broke with this story it was said that Noah was last seen going into the woods, then at some point it was reported that he was on a hike with his Grandma and sister. If Grandmas attention was diverted for however long, then who saw him walk into the woods? This has bothered me from the start.

I've seen the great map that another member posted here, but on Tuesday night when Nancy Grace first aired this story they showed a map of where he was last seen going into the woods. That map showed a large open area (a clear field) and the spot they marked where he was last seen was at the tree line. From the overview, it would be entirely possible for someone to be in the house, or at the back of the house to be able to see all the way back to the tree line. So, if he was at the tree line alone, she notices the time to be 1:19pm, did it take 11 minutes to walk to the tree line and realize she can no longer see him and at 1:30 she makes the call?

That's the only conceivable way I can imagine that a 2 year old in that terrain gets out of sight that quickly. Yes, it's filled with sink holes, and gulleys, and downed trees, but the leaves here this time of year are mostly gone off the trees. You can see from the search party pictures that visibility is decent for a good ways through the trees. Even if a full minute passed from when she looked up, a wobbly 2 year old would have had to be in a full on sprint to get out of sight that quickly.

The media can and does mis-report things, but this particular point has nagged at me from the start.

Hopefully, he'll be near whatever evidence/lead they found. As someone posted earlier, they could use this as a new starting point, unless it was close to where he went missing and just found. This is so frustrating.

Today has GOT to be the day Noah gets found... there shouldn't even be a thread 3. :(

I really wish LE would have just kept this new evidence to themselves till their ready to tell us. its been torture to sit and wait for new developements then have them not reveal news that might make us see this case is over or maybe there is still hope or whatever ARG... I dunno sorry im just venting, this has been so upsetting.

If Noah has been walking around they should go back to where he went missing and search again.

I keep thinking of the other Noah from last year on WS ..that was found in the family septic tank

:rose:

I've never personally seen or touched a sink hole type area..do the searchers walk hand in hand or just a foot away from eachother? I wonder if they crawled hands and kneesno down right next to eachother across there area they found whatever leads to believe he's there if they'd touch or come across a soft area to dig into and find him..if that's where he is..

If I had tons of money I'd be grabbing everyone I could and fly down there and just help out and find this poor boy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

According to the LE in the news briefings they have and are still searching and researching the same areas as well as expanding the search. That being said... you would think they would have found the little guy by now. I know the weather conditions have been a big hindrance as well as the harsh terrain.

Every day I keep hoping to wake up to some kind of good news. I know all of you do as well. It's heartbreaking.

When the news first broke with this story it was said that Noah was last seen going into the woods, then at some point it was reported that he was on a hike with his Grandma and sister. If Grandmas attention was diverted for however long, then who saw him walk into the woods? This has bothered me from the start.

Yes, this is what I recall being said on all the news reports..

GB little Noah. Whatever has happened to him is something his little mind could not process, IMO. He couldn't understand why he could find his grandmother and sister or find his way home.

I am just beside myself thinking he may not be found before LE has to stop.

Posting for the first time in...probably about 8 years. Same name, but for some reason I had to re-register (maybe a purge). Anyway,...

I've seen the great map that another member posted here, but on Tuesday night when Nancy Grace first aired this story they showed a map of where he was last seen going into the woods. That map showed a large open area (a clear field) and the spot they marked where he was last seen was at the tree line. From the overview, it would be entirely possible for someone to be in the house, or at the back of the house to be able to see all the way back to the tree line. So, if he was at the tree line alone, she notices the time to be 1:19pm, did it take 11 minutes to walk to the tree line and realize she can no longer see him and at 1:30 she makes the call?

That's the only conceivable way I can imagine that a 2 year old in that terrain gets out of sight that quickly. Yes, it's filled with sink holes, and gulleys, and downed trees, but the leaves here this time of year are mostly gone off the trees. You can see from the search party pictures that visibility is decent for a good ways through the trees. Even if a full minute passed from when she looked up, a wobbly 2 year old would have had to be in a full on sprint to get out of sight that quickly.

The media can and does mis-report things, but this particular point has nagged at me from the start.

The grandma called 911 at 1:19 PM after having searched for Noah for about 20 minutes.

It means that it has been mentioned in MSM that Noah's father had a criminal offense previously in California and that LE feels that is not in any way a factor in this case.

From the same link:

Noah's father has been in trouble for narcotics in San Bernardino, California, but has no recorded problems in Tennessee.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...search-for-missing-2-year-old-noah-chamberlin

Someone posted the court reports somewhere else. I don't think we can post them here. But let's just say, it wasn't even from this century. Long before he was married or had children. Lots of people party when they are young and grow up to be drug free, descent people. I don't think it should be held against him.

Feel like I am pacing waiting for news. We need to bring you home Noah!!!

Someone posted the court reports somewhere else. I don't think we can post them here. But let's just say, it wasn't even from this century. Long before he was married or had children. Lots of people party when they are young and grow up to be drug free, descent people. I don't think it should be held against him.

A century is 100 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back