Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On her bedroom wall. Mostly caring for her animals I believe. Seen in photos of her room.
I firmly believed that SP's caring for animals helped get her through her painful home life. Animals know instinctively when we are hurting. Ooooooooh, this makes me tear up. Bless her sweet heart!

Here's this creeper on national tv talking about how <paraphrasing> SP 'was like his coffee, he just couldn't get the day started without her'. Or 'she just consumed everything and everyone in the room with her sunshine' WTH? Warning bells were sounding like crazy and I was just listening to the tv how did Mom not pick up on this?? Both of their body languages were another flashing sign IMO.

Nothing more important for some women than "mama's new man."

I have a real problem with a parent who brings a significant other around their kids without a background check.

But frankly I don't believe in exposing kids to people you're dating at all until they're old enough to fight. It's not worth it for me. Date but keep the kids out of it.

I know most would disagree but it seems kids really get the short end of the stick when it comes to their parents' love lives.

Here are these exceedingly vulnerable little people whose lives fall apart with divorce or whatever and then they have to deal with new relationships, new homes, new siblings, some new dude suddenly acting like their dad and "disciplining" them, just no control over their lives at all. No stabilty. They just get yanked around according to their parents' needs.

I don't mean to offend. I know it sometimes works out well with new relationships and blended families. But for me the possible danger and chaos and instability isn't worth the risk.

Regardless, with a record this long I don't see how SP's mom couldn't have known. And she exposed her children to THAT?

Because nothing is more important than mama's new man.

I wish more would put their kids' needs first.

I TOTALLY AGREEE with your entire post. But the 1st bolded section.....UGH! She had to have had SOME inkling he wad unstable. I am curious to hear her side of the story but every time they release some new info I start thinking about all her dc, who knows what crap they've dealt with in their lives.

You just wanna grab them & hug them and tell them they have value & are loved by people they have never even met!!!

<modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
My blood pressure went through the roof!!!! I called the station. I explained that she was NOT "having sex" and that they were re-victimizing her. They don't care; they won't take the video down and they justified it by saying that they were "quoting" LE. (I must have missed where LE said that she was "having sex" with her rapist. Does anyone have a link?) I think that reporter and the script writer - ALL OF THEM - should have sensitivity training and be forced to hang out with SVU or spend a day in a rape crisis center. I hope none of them have daughters/granddaughters.

Thank you for doing that ❤️

New video in this article.

The reporter says the children are in an undisclosed location and she talked to CP who said everything we're hearing is new to her as well. Right now, CP wants privacy as she works on bringing her daughter home.

RP was interviewed by various LE agencies Thursday night and his attorney was present. They only asked him questions about SP's whereabouts. They did not ask questions about the rape charge.

Adoptive father of missing teen arrested, charged with rape

I hope this is respected unless LE says otherwise. It does not sound like Mom is defending him. If she had no idea can you imagine how her entire world has caved in on her? It doesn't sound like she's angry at her daughter. I think it's possible S also saved her Mom here.

Maybe it wasn't that S didn't think she'd listen or help. Maybe S was simply afraid for all of their safety if she told someone at home. I mean if Mom had found out and confronted him.... we could have been looking at a homicide or multiple homicides or a quintuple murder suicide or many other things.

I think S did the best thing she could. I think this was her safest option. Disappear with proof, leave evidence in her online accounts, let cops converge to protect the others while they find the evidence she left. It worked beautifully.

My blood pressure went through the roof!!!! I called the station. I explained that she was NOT "having sex" and that they were re-victimizing her. They don't care; they won't take the video down and they justified it by saying that they were "quoting" LE. (I must have missed where LE said that she was "having sex" with her rapist. Does anyone have a link?) I think that reporter and the script writer - ALL OF THEM - should have sensitivity training and be forced to hang out with SVU or spend a day in a rape crisis center. I hope none of them have daughters/granddaughters.

GOOD JOB!!!!!

Along with many others posting here, I get tired of women's abuse being marginalized. Ridiculous.

Nothing more important for some women than "mama's new man."

I have a real problem with a parent who brings a significant other around their kids without a background check.

But frankly I don't believe in exposing kids to people you're dating at all until they're old enough to fight. It's not worth it for me. Date but keep the kids out of it.

I know most would disagree but it seems kids really get the short end of the stick when it comes to their parents' love lives.

Here are these exceedingly vulnerable little people whose lives fall apart with divorce or whatever and then they have to deal with new relationships, new homes, new siblings, some new dude suddenly acting like their dad and "disciplining" them, just no control over their lives at all. No stabilty. They just get yanked around according to their parents' needs.

I don't mean to offend. I know it sometimes works out well with new relationships and blended families. But for me the possible danger and chaos and instability isn't worth the risk.

Regardless, with a record this long I don't see how SP's mom couldn't have known. And she exposed her children to THAT?

Because nothing is more important than mama's new man.

I wish more would put their kids' needs first.

Ehh..in a country or 325 million, we hear 24/7news about the monsters. It sells. It makes a mark on us. Especially because we are here on WS. We never heard about this 40 years ago when this type of thing was so much more prevalent. I think it is safer today than it has ever been because of the awareness, in fact I'm sure of it.

<modsnipped personal anecdotes>

I totally get your point but the reality is that so many women get the kids while the men f%ck off; and I think the women can find true happiness down the road and should try; for the sake her wellbeing as a mother and for the children as well.

<modsnipped>

Article Updated: Adoptive father of missing teen arrested, charged with rape

The FBI joined the search for the girl and later obtained a search warrant for email and messaging records on the teen's cell phone. The search warrant indicates they found explicit video and photos of Randall Pruitt having sexual intercourse with his adoptive daughter in her bedroom.

Video of this explicit content was then emailed to someone, according to the search warrant.

Pruitt, who was being held without bond until his bond hearing Tuesday, was interviewed with his attorney present along with the FBI and MCSO; officials telling WATE 6 On Your Side they asked Pruitt questions surrounding the whereabouts of the missing girl.

According to MCSO, more charges are to come with multiple people involved.

WATE 6 On Your Side spoke with the mother of the 14-year-old girl, who says she had no idea about any of it and is focusing on coping, her three other children, and getting to see her 14-year-old daughter again after learning everything from authorities.

You tried and actually did something about it and I thank you for that AbbeyBabbey

The FBI joined the search for the girl and later obtained a search warrant for email and messaging records on the teen's cell phone. The search warrant indicates they found explicit video and photos of Randall Pruitt having sexual intercourse with his adoptive daughter in her bedroom.

Video of this explicit content was then emailed to someone, according to the search warrant.

Pruitt, who was being held without bond until his bond hearing Tuesday, was interviewed with his attorney present along with the FBI and MCSO; officials telling WATE 6 On Your Side they asked Pruitt questions surrounding the whereabouts of the missing girl.

WATE 6 On Your Side spoke with the mother of the 14-year-old girl, who says she had no idea about any of it and is focusing on coping, her three other children, and getting to see her 14-year-old daughter again after learning everything from authorities.
It sounds like LE and DCF are being cautious about the next steps in the case:
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the next step is figuring out how they will bring Savannah back to Madisonville, and who she'll stay with once she returns.
Affidavit: Tennessee teen recorded adoptive father's sexual assault

Also, I keep seeing LE being quoted as saying "more arrests are likely." I don't know exactly who they have in mind. Thoughts anyone?

Any news on where SLP's siblings are?

“The search warrant indicates they found explicit video and photos of Randall Pruitt having sexual intercourse with his adoptive daughter in her bedroom.”
Has anyone seen the search warrant? Please tell me this lingo is not in there... Stomach churning.

SBM

I don't see him listed in her priorities. Good. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt for now. As long as she doesn't face charges and S is comfortable returning to her, I hope that happens carefully and with a lot of therapy and supervision. I'd love to see S be the hero of her family with only one bad guy.

“The search warrant indicates they found explicit video and photos of Randall Pruitt having sexual intercourse with his adoptive daughter in her bedroom.”
Has anyone seen the search warrant? Please tell me this lingo is not in there... Stomach churning.
No, they're just giving us dribbles and drab's. There was a report earlier that this took place in the current home but this is the first one I've seen that said her bedroom. I don't know if that's exact verbiage. Yeah, it's awful. God awful. :(
MOO

Last edited:
Ehh..in a country or 325 million, we hear 24/7news about the monsters. It sells. It makes a mark on us. Especially because we are here on WS. We never heard about this 40 years ago when this type of thing was so much more prevalent. I think it is safer today than it has ever been because of the awareness, in fact I'm sure of it.

<modsnipped personal anecdote>

I totally get your point but the reality is that so many women get the kids while the men f%ck off; and I think the women can find true happiness down the road and should try; for the sake her wellbeing as a mother and for the children as well.

<modsnipped- please keep personal anecdotes out of your post- it is off topic and the thread is about SP>

While I agree that one should be cautious when they have children and date (my parents divorced when I was an infant; my mom was a single parent my whole life), I also think that the majority of men/women out there are okay. We only ever hear about the extreme cases, the bad ones. When I think about the news stories I hear, like this one, then it's terrifying.<modsnipped>

IMO, we're all taking chances when we date. Someone without a past, without a police record, can turn out to be terribly abusive and you just didn't see it coming. I've known people whose marriages were actually okay, and then the partner turned out to be horribly abusive to the children when the couple had them.

Do your due diligence, be selective about who you bring your children around, and act with caution. In this situation, it doesn't sound like that happened.

Yes and took him down in full view of the entire nation. His tried & true denials & lies aren’t going to fly with video. He’ll lose association with everyone who has ever supported him. A predator is DONE thanks to SP. Does FBI have a medal/ award of honor for teens that risk their lives & make the world a safer place? I can think of 2 young ladies who deserve standing ovations.

These smart girls are everywhere and it is due to jerks that we meet them.
These young girls lives are forever affected, losing their innocence.
MOO.

Nope I think they need to be more than cautious as I believe there is more to be revealed

I hope, Hope, HOPE that is just media spin and not a direct quote from the warrant! I would like to believe that there is not a LE Agency ANYWHERE in this day and age with that kind of, 'SHE ASKED FOR IT/PARTICIPATED" attitude!

BTW, who made her bed for the media walk-through?

GOOD JOB!!!!!

Along with many others posting here, I get tired of women's abuse being marginalized. Ridiculous.
Their email is under the "connect" drop down tab if the menu. The more of us who bring this unacceptable, offensive language to their attention, the more likely they will retract/apologize. I hope, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo