AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting quote from the father is: "Me personally I’m pretty certain someone grabbed her, threw her in a car and left the area."

I wonder how he can be so certain his daughter had been abducted and transported in a car from the area?
I thought L.E.
Watch now: 'Somebody has abducted her': Father of missing Hawkins child speaks

Donald Wells: “They have tracked down all kinds of people. They even had me in there with a lie detector test. It didn’t bother me to do that whatsoever. A lot of time the parents are responsible.”

Is that standard routine? Lie detector tests? I wonder if both parents were asked to take lie detector tests?

Watch now: 'Somebody has abducted her': Father of missing Hawkins child speaks out

The father is saying in the above linked article he believes Summer has been abducted. Here are all the quotes from the father in the linked article. The emphasis is mine.

<modsnip> differs from what the father said below, that the Mom and Summer had planted flowers and Summer asked to go into the house, and the Mom went in 2 minutes later and Summer was gone.

Donald Wells: “I was at work, but from what my wife has told me, her, and her mother, and Summer were planting flowers by her grandma’s trailer, which is about 20 feet from the house. Real close to the house. Summer, all of a sudden, said ‘Mom I want to go in the house.’ So she said, fine.”

Her three brothers were inside watching TV, and Candus watched Summer go in the door. Her brothers said she was going to go downstairs and play with her toys.

Donald Wells: “Her mom came in and said where’s Summer? She’s downstairs playing with her toys. She (Candus) hollered for her, and there was no answer. She went downstairs and (Summer) was nowhere to be found. She went out the basement door. The door was unlocked.”

Donald Wells: “She might be on the other side of the house. I went out there before and called for her. She came out from behind the house. She just has to be outside. She’s an outside type of person. She was gone, buddy.”

Donald Wells: “I was freaking out, and when I got home I drove up to the property, and all my neighbors were combing the woods for her. I realized then and there that she was not there. I knew right then and there that she was gone. She would never leave there on her own. Somebody had taken her.”

Donald Wells: “She would never leave. For one thing, we’ve got bears, and wild dogs, and we’ve got druggies who come around to other people’s houses all hours of the night. But this was like 5:30 in the evening, which makes me think someone was laying in wait. I heard somebody say that people track kids down on Facebook and find them. All I know is she is definitely not anywhere around there. Somebody has abducted her and took her out of the area.”

Donald Wells: “They have tracked down all kinds of people. They even had me in there with a lie detector test. It didn’t bother me to do that whatsoever. A lot of time the parents are responsible.”

Donald Wells: “Just trying to cope with everything. I’m talking to the police. I can’t be alone for some reason. If I have to I’ll go down there and talk to the police because I can’t be alone now.”

Donald Wells: “I have hope, but when you look at the statistics. Through our church and other churches, worldwide prayer is going on for her. Plus all the law enforcement agents are praying. We’re just hoping that God will turn it around somehow, some miraculous way.”
He reminds me so much of Mark Lunsford during the first days of the search for Jessica. Same aura , vibes everything.

Definitely predator vibes with this case. I think an opportunistic creep saw her, got her into his car and then drove away. Scary thing about stranger abductions involving children is that the victim is almost always murdered within two hours of their kidnapping so if this is what happened I suspect she is dead unfortunately. My gut feeling is the parents had nothing to do with this. The last missing child case I followed here was Faye Swetlik and I had the same gut feeling with her. I'm hoping like crazy this ends soon with Summer being found alive. I imagine behind the scenes police have been collecting video footage from security cameras out the front of houses close by to where she was last seen, if there was any suspicious movements by certain cars, checking license plates to look at drivers criminal histories, etc.

In one of the early updates, I remember that the sheriff said that "everyone is a POI until Summer is found." I guess that doesn't REALLY count though when it comes to TOS.
I'm praying beautiful Summer will be found today.
Haha that obviously won't work or we could even sleuth you and everyone else here!

I think in these situations we try and put ourselves in the parents shoes, and can’t quite figure out the who, what, when, where and why! We still don’t really have a concrete last seen. There are many questions. Could a car be seen or heard from where the adults and children were? Could someone have entered the property without being seen? Did anyone leave the property after dad left for work? Did dad see Summer in the morning? What was she doing all day apart from planting flowers? Did mum or grandma leave the house that day? <modsnip> I have a million questions! Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post removed>

I mean of course LE has spent hours questioning her mom and grandma. I'm sure her brothers were all questioned.

Often what seems like a story changing is poor reporting by the media.

Summer's mom doesn't have to go on camera if she doesn't feel like she can. There have been many cases where the family just had one spokesperson and the family was innocent of wrong-doing.

Why her dad is pushing abduction is a good question. But it doesn't neceessarily mean anything neferious. Maybe he thinks not enough resources are going toward that possibility?

Who saw her last outside any family is a good question, though might be irrelevant.

All IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mom and dad both look devastated. I have to wonder if the home and parents resembled Jon Benet Ramsey’s would the speculation still be rife? I doubt it. They just don’t give me bad vibes atall. SM is full of perfect parents, perfectly dressed children with picturesque homes in the background, that does not always mean they are well cared for and vice versa.

Not all girls wear dresses and look pristine. Infact, my 4 year old loves to be dirty, I can change her clothes 3 times a day and she will always get something down her top within seconds. For a long time I fought a losing battle trying to keep her spotless, it just doesn’t work so now if we’re not going anywhere she stays in what she’s wearing unless it gets really filthy or soaking wet from playing with water in the garden. She absolutely hates having her hair brushed it causes mayhem every morning as soon as she sees the hairbrush, if I weren’t so concerned about what people thought of me I wouldn’t put her through the upset of brushing it. Infact over lockdown there were days I just put her hair up without brushing because she runs away, screams, lies down kicking her legs at the mere mention of ‘let mummy do your hair’. She always has some kind of food/drink/grass stain on her top, grub round her mouth. She is bathed every night and I do 3-4 loads of laundry a day. Clothes are always clean and fresh on but do not stay that way. My son on the other hand will change his shirt if it has a tiny mark on, he hates any mess or dirt. All children are different, all 3 of mine have their own little ways and are polar opposites.

It’s the Instagram perfect parents and their immaculate photos that are what’s really wrong here, no kid can wear a white t shirt and still have it white after just an hour. These perfect parents arrange the scene just to take one photo, they kick mess out the way and take 100 pictures trying to get the perfect one to post, just to keep up with appearances. JMO

Their baby girl is missing. They need her at home where she belongs.

May I assure you that I count myself among the many who detest John and Patsy Ramsey. I've read the Grand Jury's True Bills. I know they allowed their precious child to be found in a HellHole in the basement with a chunk of her skull dislodged. Her neck was garroted, tightly, until she could no longer breathe.

We detest those "beauty pageants" and costumes that PR made sure she looked sexy wearing.

We see her 15th Street home not as glamorous or a sign of wealth but one that had to have its address changed due to noterity.

My own DD played as a pitcher on the otherwise boy's baseball team through the summer of eighth grade. Talk to me about getting dirty stains out of uniforms. And, children wearing dirty, sandy, muddy, messy cleats inside the home.

She played soccer and loved being on a field in the middle of January in a drizzling, freezing rain.

After playing tennis tournaments in the hottest, most humid conditions possible on summer afternoons, then she'd have to prepare for another one that same day. I washed, dried and hung sweaty tennis outfits for four solid years.

My home always had dirt and sand tracked in it bc she loved playing volleyball, too. The washing machine and dryer chores kept me hopping.

Those were glorious days.

I choose to believe Summer was having the best days of her life. She enjoyed swinging from a large limb on a shady tree and playing in the rain.

Oh, she could twirl and sing and splash in water puddles until she found herself quickly distracted in another gay pastime.

Summer joyfully decorated flower pots with colorful figurines bc that's our creative Summer Moon.

So, although a link isn't provided, Summer's a tiny dancer wearing her pink tutu when the hell ever she wants to.

We can’t forget that law-enforcement has the answer to many of the questions asked here. It’s their job, not ours, to find Summer and to figure out exactly what happened to her.

They have no obligation to tell us what is happening other than to release information that might help the public find this little girl. Of course they are keeping much information to themselves.

I’m sure Hawkins County Command Center will be receiving more water and energy bars.

Did you see the photo they posted? Massive food, cases of bananas, energy drinks, looks like a smorgasbord.

This remarkable community has opened their generous hearts and pocketbooks to help assure searchers, LEO, and all workers are furnished with items so they can locate an angelic little girl who's missing from their midst.

It's all about Summer Moon.

Sheriff Lawson often speaks of the gratitude he feels. He's overwhelmed by the outpouring of support. Said he'd never experienced anything like it before.

You can bet your bottom dollar, they're doing their best. We've seen divers in murky ponds, hi tech helps flying over fields at night and trained volunteer searches using their personal flashlights hoping to locate this precious child.

They won't stop. They won't stop until Summer's been found. I believe in miracles and the promise this day holds.

The family has been described as “cooperating” with LE. That’s a lot of family - parents, grandmother, and three brothers. The brothers are in the 8-12 range - that’s old enough to recall & observe but not old enough to sidestep investigative techniques. If, for example, a sibling is covering for/being coached by a kidnapping neighbor (unwittingly or not), the interviewer should be able to ascertain same IMO.

He reminds me so much of Mark Lunsford during the first days of the search for Jessica. Same aura , vibes everything.
In my opinion they need to treat this just like the Lunsford case. That poor girl was alive in her abductors home when the police questioned the homeowners right across the street. Its not far fetched to say that someone in the area may have something to do with this. The father may be convinced someone took her because he knows beyond a reasonable doubt that his wife would not harm their children.
Same as the Lunsford's young girl was last seen by her grandparents and then suddenly missing, being kept right across the street by a pedophile that didn't report he was living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth