AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TN AMBER Alert: Summer Wells' mother filed protective order against husband in 2020

This references a 2001 incident with DW at the home as well. That would’ve been prior to them owning the property.
MSM references to prior incidents with law enforcement and mentions of him drinking. This situation is enough to make one want to drink - I find myself during the day glancing at these posts and counting the hours until I'm off work so I can have a glass of wine and hopefully chill a little. This entire situation is stressful, can't imagine what it's like for the family. Prayers continue for little Summer, the family and those searching.

It's been one week since Summer Wells went missing from her home in Hawkins County. As of Tuesday morning, we’ve received 221 leads. Agents and detectives continue to investigate each one. Have info that could help us locate Summer? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND. #TNAMBERAlert
E4f5dkOXIAAPDV4

https://mobile.twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1407368201122586626

... ‘Also, dad was quoted saying the kids were fighting and social services came running when they heard. I have never heard of social services hanging out for something like this. Usually social services will be involved but either they would leave or take the kids and leave. The hanging out is strange to me. I can’t help but think if the kids were fighting that loud knowing people were out there, what would it be like if nobody was there? Has is been said how old the siblings are?

I thought the same thing and in my mind decided that someone, possibly law-enforcement or rescue volunteers, heard the shouting and social services came out to check on things.

The interview made it sound like they were parked someplace nearby but can you imagine parking in that heat, waiting for something to happen? I sure can’t and I doubt they have the staff.

LE might have checked first (I would expect that).

jmo

Some balloons are losing air, but this prayer vigil isn’t losing hope. I’m seeing a baby doll & stuffed animals have been added for missing Hawkins County five year old, Summer Wells. I spoke with some people who live around here who tell me her disappearance is “pitiful.”
@wvlt

E4f7T7zXMAINUWL

E4f7T70WEAMorF1

https://twitter.com/AshleyWVLT/status/1407369755149967361

Streamed live 2 hours ago • Updates on the continuing search for missing 5-year-old https://bit.ly/3xMElzL

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2021 • Hawkins County, TN

Jeff Bobo, with Kingsport Times News, drove around the area where the search for Summer is taking place, to give people an idea of the command post, the terrain, the territory, the distance being covered.

A view of the Beech Creek community where the search for Summer Wells is taking place

6:14 video

OMG that could be my area!!! The terrain, roads, we also use school buses to transport volunteers and churches for command center. Similar population.

Made me cry seeing the staging areas.

Praying Summer is found today

Yeah i know that even if summer is alive and well that families life is ruined now. If the parents have zero involvement in her disappearance that won't matter because people have already made up their mind.

Not so. But in the absence of any hard news, I have to confess that I feel uncomfortable with the reported comments of the father, about him believing his daughter was abducted by sex trafficker's. <modsnip>

I'd like to think that the FBI CARD (child abduction rapid deployment) team getting involved means something in terms of the abduction possibility. I went back and searched to see if they were involved with other cases I'd followed closely (Lucas Hernandez and Gannon Stauch) and they were. That makes it seem more like a routine thing compared to giving any weight to the abduction theory. Sadly. jmo/imo

One positive is that her mother stood up against DV in the recent past which we know is so hard to do! It makes it harder for me to believe that if DV or such occurred in this situation that the mother and possibly grandmother would not speak up and stand up for the kids. I’m hoping he grew/ got help since that protective order though I know that’s hopeful thinking. I still am leaning towards a predator outside the family but perhaps someone familiar with the family. Maybe I keep thinking this because I want her to be alive? Please be alive sweet strong Summer! Please let today be the day you are rescued!

In my mind, a determined pedophile could have been in her own woods, but hidden from the home, and grooming her, befriending her, allowing the dogs to become familiar with his scent . . . Perhaps Summer had only to go down into their own property to "visit" with a new friend. Look at the map. Their house is a small cleared area with a circle drive and completely surrounded by forest. I have no idea what happened to Summer, but with that many registered sex offenders around (didn't someone find 6?) and perhaps others who don't bother to register . . .
Happened in my town 3 months ago. 21 yo came from Texas met yo online. He camped two weeks in woods behind her house. My county is the size of Hawkins, LE immediately knew of him and his car. A car from Texas stands out, even knew he was using the gym to shower, all before the abduction. When they got the call a 14 was missing they knew. Yea, small town/county LE know everybody’s busy. Had her back in less than 24 hours.

I do believe the FBI knows more than the Sheriff is saying. Usually Sheriff s give more information, but the FBI...radio silence. They only speak when it’s over. Moo

Jun 17, 2021 • Hawkins County, TN

Jeff Bobo, with Kingsport Times News, drove around the area where the search for Summer is taking place, to give people an idea of the command post, the terrain, the territory, the distance being covered.

A view of the Beech Creek community where the search for Summer Wells is taking place

6:14 video

Thanks! What a beautiful, rich area. It is so very green and lush. LE certainly is organized with the search HQ at the Mount Carmel Baptist Church in one direction, and the media stationed at the little Solomons Temple Baptist Church at the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae