AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer Well's father has a thing for doors.

"...they pulled up in their driveway and she ran to the door."

"So my wife watched her go into the, door, and she went into the house."

"...and she let her - she watched her - she walked into the front door -"

"And her brothers were in there watching YouTube, and so she watched her walk in the door and went in there."

"So she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven’t seen her since."

"Err, she went out the basement door. The door was unlocked, and, but she`s never left there."
Good observation. We'll see if that proves to be significant.

jmo

Maybe the family dogs did make some noise, which could happen not only because of an abduction but also if she wandered off or was harmed. Dogs know when something is amiss, in my experience. Maybe they did act up that evening but we just don't know about it.

jmo
Does anyone know if the dogs just roam free? Are they in a fence or tied? It seems to me that if she just wandered off one of the dogs would have been with her.

Just the leaves. Cook it like you would spinach or add it to a salad. :)

I've had this growing nearby all of my life. I have never heard of eating it. You learn something new everyday.

Someone asked if it could grow fast enough to overtake a small body. No, but it does tend to grow along the edges of the woods, roadsides and clearings and it grows so thick that it can disguise a gully, ravine or deep hole. A person could step off or fall into that and they could be covered depending on the depth of the hole. All of this to say, I don't even know if they have kudzu nearby, so it may not even be a viable scenario in this case.

Yes, that is one of only a handful of cases where a child seemingly got lost in the woods and was never found. I researched this a year or so ago on the Deorr Kunz Jr. case. I wanted to see how likely it was that a child would wander off and never be found.

So rare.

When a child goes missing and is believed to be in a specific, albeit difficult to search area, resources are thrown at the case in an intense and prolonged way. No one ever wants to leave a chld in the woods without bending over backwards to find them. So, if they really are there, they find them, alive or deceased.

I found less than five, and they all, including Dennis Martin, had other theories about what happened.

IMO Summer did not wander off and get lost in the woods. If so, she would be found. If she's in the woods, it's because someone hid her there, JMO
I was thinking of Deorr Kuntz and some similarities with this case - two parents calling 911, grandparent nearby, remote and hilly area.

I hope in this case, the missing child will be found.

jmo

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1407408092149653513?s=20
To date, teams have covered 4.6 square miles in the search for Summer Wells. Tim Coup is the incident commander for ground search operations. He says, after today, the search for Summer Wells will continue with a focus on specific areas using specialized teams. #TNAMBERAlert

1:40 PM · Jun 22, 2021

*video at link with further info

This makes me feel like they have searched a large enough area that they believe she would have gotten to on foot. :(

One of our posters asked if Tim Miller's Equisearch group was there helping with the search. Unfortunately, Tim is ill.
Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller hospitalized with 'serious health condition,' group says | kcentv.com
My understanding was that it was Equusearch Midwest that was coming. The director there is David Rader. This is the same man and group that worked on Joe Clyde Daniel's case - Search leader pleads for Baby Joe’s parents to reveal location of his remains | WKRN News 2
https://twitter.com/eqsearchmidwest

I'm just going to go ahead and chew off my own fingers.
Yeah I wasn't ready for this. No, not at all. o_O

ETA: Just to clarify - that was just WAY more personal family info than I'd ever expect. Most of which I thankfully knew nothing about.
Plus, none of it seems(?) to have anything to do with Summer being missing.
I'm just at a loss.

Agents and detectives are seen here conducting a grid search in a field not far from Ben Hill Road. This is one of many methods used in the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells. #TNAMBERAlert

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1407445282703515655 (video at link)
21 minutes ago

https://twitter.com/LeviAIsmail/status/1407448749530615814

Is this the same area they were searching Sat or Sun night with ground crews and FLIR (IIRC)?

It’s possible with this grid search here they are looking for evidence and not the missing child. IMO

Yeah I wasn't ready for this. No, not at all. o_O

ETA: Just to clarify - that was just WAY more personal family info than I'd ever expect. Most of which I thankfully knew nothing about.
Plus, none of it seems(?) to have anything to do with Summer being missing.
I'm just at a loss.

My only concern with this particular subject is that what DW says doesn't gel. He says this was just an 18 month difference in ages. He says his son was 19 years old and there was only 18 months difference between him and the girl. The age of consent in AR is 16, so do the math.

Perhaps the father got the info wrong, but he sure stated it like he knew what he was talking about.

It's also interesting to me that DW decided to divulge his son's personal criminal history to the world, but declined to talk about his OWN troubles with the law back in Utah.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member