AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole circus is a travesty and honestly it just seems to be everyone trying to out-manipulate everyone else. CM says that he thinks DW hired a PI and that the PI came up with this idea. M decides to record the call and doesn't immediately call LE but calls CM instead. CM then posts a vague inference on his website that something interesting is about to happen in the case. <modsnip> He's saying a PI told DW to do it to try to set people up. Isn't that what he's doing by posting "hints" on his page? All the players are acting in ways to try to evoke certain responses from other players. It makes none of them look good IMO. I'd love to hear a voice analysis of the phone call because to me, M's answers sounded stitled. Almost like someone was writing stuff down and sliding a paper to her to read as to what to ask or how to respond. Her responses just didn't flow naturally to me. I know it was late and she was allegedly caught off guard by the phone call and I can understand it sounding stilted initially but I think you get alert real fast in that situation. <modsnip> Lost in the circus is poor little Summer. None of the nonsense has shed any light on where this poor child is. It doesn't even seem as if she's the main goal anymore. It seems more about the players trying to trip each other up and expose them to the world. ALL JMO of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psychosis, drug induced psychosis, alcoholism, mental illness or whatever is going on in that home was on display in that telephone call.

As hard as many have being trying to find the good in these people since Summer went missing, it is abundantly clear that this family is not what they want us to think they are.

This hoax, stunt, or whatever you want to call it, has removed all credibility from CB and DW (as if they had any to begin with). It is not possible to believe a single utterance that they may make. Lies, deflection and subterfuge rule the day.

They have literally put themselves in the spotlight and it’s pretty difficult to see beyond their antics.

Quite frankly I’m disgusted with this whole mess.

Where is Summer?

MOO

Was this posted AFTER the call candace (lower case intended) made.

Lots of Rumors

It's a raining Wednesday but we are both safely at the house << this is not my bolding it's as is) doing some work around here. Don't believe the crazy rumors online. We are quietly and safely at home.

https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/lots-of-rumors
To me, this shows what their true intent was. When I first read this, I was immediately suspicious of the you tubers. Imagine my surprise when I heard the call and realised who the liars actually were.

This whole circus is a travesty and honestly it just seems to be everyone trying to out-manipulate everyone else. CM says that he thinks DW hired a PI and that the PI came up with this idea. M decides to record the call and doesn't immediately call LE but calls CM instead. CM then posts a vague inference on his website that something interesting is about to happen in the case. <modsnip> He's saying a PI told DW to do it to try to set people up. Isn't that what he's doing by posting "hints" on his page? All the players are acting in ways to try to evoke certain responses from other players. It makes none of them look good IMO. I'd love to hear a voice analysis of the phone call because to me, M's answers sounded stitled. Almost like someone was writing stuff down and sliding a paper to her to read as to what to ask or how to respond. Her responses just didn't flow naturally to me. I know it was late and she was allegedly caught off guard by the phone call and I can understand it sounding stilted initially but I think you get alert real fast in that situation. <modsnip> Lost in the circus is poor little Summer. None of the nonsense has shed any light on where this poor child is. It doesn't even seem as if she's the main goal anymore. It seems more about the players trying to trip each other up and expose them to the world. ALL JMO of course..
The difference is that CM is trying to, IMO, get them to break and tell what they haven't - aka WHERE IS SUMMER?

On the other hand, CW and DW pulling this stunt was to try to, IMO, make one of DW's victims look like a liar. They didn't do this to help find Summer. They did this for their own benefit, whether it was under direction of a PI or not.

Also, I might add, no PI worth their salt would encourage a client to pull a ridiculous stunt like this.

ALL MOO!

This whole situation is a mess. I'm just disgusted with everyone involved in this fiasco. Including every single youtuber that's fueling this dumpster fire. I don't think saying that is against tos since I'm not singling anyone out, but I'm not sure.

What was the timing between the first call to Mary that she recorded, the blog post stating everything was fine and they were both home, and the second call? Anyone know?

Maybe CM could clear this up. I would love to know the times, it may possibly give some indication if CW was coming off something, or totally alert when the first call was made.

Time:
CW calls M
Blog post
M calls CW

Very happy the boys were not there to witness this. Whether it was alcohol/drug induced or not.

This whole circus is a travesty and honestly it just seems to be everyone trying to out-manipulate everyone else. CM says that he thinks DW hired a PI and that the PI came up with this idea. M decides to record the call and doesn't immediately call LE but calls CM instead. CM then posts a vague inference on his website that something interesting is about to happen in the case. <modsnip> He's saying a PI told DW to do it to try to set people up. Isn't that what he's doing by posting "hints" on his page? All the players are acting in ways to try to evoke certain responses from other players. It makes none of them look good IMO. I'd love to hear a voice analysis of the phone call because to me, M's answers sounded stitled. Almost like someone was writing stuff down and sliding a paper to her to read as to what to ask or how to respond. Her responses just didn't flow naturally to me. I know it was late and she was allegedly caught off guard by the phone call and I can understand it sounding stilted initially but I think you get alert real fast in that situation. <modsnip> Lost in the circus is poor little Summer. None of the nonsense has shed any light on where this poor child is. It doesn't even seem as if she's the main goal anymore. It seems more about the players trying to trip each other up and expose them to the world. ALL JMO of course.

@Bluebythec

I can’t “like” this post enough! You articulated everything I was thinking!

If M was having answers given to her (which I do not believe but I can go with it), how does she know a phone call was coming? And if an entire team of people helped her with her answers, how does that effect CBW initiating the call and lying about DW being arrested?
I agree people shouldn’t profit from a child missing, but at the same time Summer does deserve attention. If parents are trying to put attention anywhere but on Summer, bravo to the people trying to shine light back on Summer. JMO.

So she's trying to help DW and not have him arrested. Why is she communicating with CM? Doesn't he want DW arrested?
How do you figure she's trying to help DW? Maybe the key to having him arrested is to maintain open communication with him and CW so they can get more evidence or possibly confessions? That's just one way of looking at it imo

So I guess this just confirms we are on the dumbest of all possible timelines.

After the latest episode of the Well's family, I'm having a hard time believing any of the timeline that was given by CW. The morning seems mostly true, except for 8am to 10am seems to be missing. Plus most of the morning has been confirmed.

After H was taken home I don't know what to believe. I know we have only been told very little, planting flowers etc., but I'm not even sure of that. I don't think she was doing laundry or much of anything else. We are not even sure if the boys saw SW that afternoon.

The difference is that CM is trying to, IMO, get them to break and tell what they haven't - aka WHERE IS SUMMER?

On the other hand, CW and DW pulling this stunt was to try to, IMO, make one of DW's victims look like a liar. They didn't do this to help find Summer. They did this for their own benefit, whether it was under direction of a PI or not.

Also, I might add, no PI worth their salt would encourage a client to pull a ridiculous stunt like this.

ALL MOO!

As I said, I knew it would be an unpopular opinion but to me it was responding to a stunt with another stunt. YMMV

If M was having answers given to her (which I do not believe but I can go with it), how does she know a phone call was coming? And if an entire team of people helped her with her answers, how does that effect CBW initiating the call and lying about DW being arrested?
I agree people shouldn’t profit from a child missing, but at the same time Summer does deserve attention. If parents are trying to put attention anywhere but on Summer, bravo to the people trying to shine light back on Summer. JMO.

I didn't say there was a whole team of people helping her, not sure why you thought that. Summer indeed deserves attention. When's the last time that happened? JMO

M is also a victim of DW's SA. That needs to be noted.

M did not initiate the phone call from CB. So, how could M have faked it? She used telepathy to send a message for CB to spin this tale, and then made CB call her?

The "stunt" was not on her end. To me, it's very transparent what CB and DW were trying to accomplish: Another episode of look over here, not over there. Getting ahead of whatever Chris is going to reveal tonight on The Interview Room.

All MOO

This is what Mary said last night on Unmasked:

"This morning I was watching Voices behind the wall and she said she got off the phone like 3 hours ago with Donny. So she knows he wasn't in jail. Well not more than 10 minutes later Candus called me. And I flat out asked her "So was Donny home with you?" She said "no, they still have him". And I'm like "Oh so they still have him" and she said "yes". And I have that on recorded too."

<modsnip> Imo, he is watching it unfold and being the narrater for the rest of us.

He got the call from Mary because they speak quite often.

<modsnip>

LE and TBI say that they did not pick Don up. Mary calls Candus that next morning and Candus continues the charade, pretending Don is still gone. Then after the YouTubes come out, with the story of the arrest, CANDUS POSTS THE "WE ARE HOME" statement, in order to discredit everyone.

CM was right to reveal the hoax publicly. He is showing the public what this couple is really up to. It is important for Summer's investigation for this kind of truth to be revealed.

I disagree with your statement that >>>"None of the nonsense has shed any light on where this poor child is. It doesn't even seem as if she's the main goal anymore"

This nonsense does shed light upon Summers disappearance. It shows us what her parents are capable of. It goes to Candus's credibility. Shows how deceitful and manipulative they can be. And I think that was CM's goal when he revealed this hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member