AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the beginning, why would CB call M?

M didn't call her.

If I was a victim of sexual assault, I would record every time my abuser, or his wife, called me. More info for LE to press charges.

Why throw doubt on M, and not throw doubt on CB, who made the call in the first place?

Completely agree. If M spoke to a lawyer or LE, they would likely tell her to avoid DW and CW but if they contact her, record any conversations. It can be considered witness tampering if they were trying to intimidate her into dropping the charges or changing her story.

Completely agree. If M spoke to a lawyer or LE, they would likely tell her to avoid DW and CW but if they contact her, record any conversations. It can be considered witness tampering if they were trying to intimidate her into dropping the charges or changing her story.

BBM

IMO, that's what they (very transparently) were doing. Trying to make it look like M is a liar so her accusations would be discounted or dismissed.

IMO that was definitely NOT Candus in that call! Nope.

and I find it appalling that there is so much exploitation and lying on the internet.. it’s so trashy the way people treat others online, that cloak of anonymity.
Anyways. It’s really hard to know what to trust, so I too am going to take everything from here on out with a pretty large grain of salt! I have my fingers crossed that LE has more than we know!!
Moo
JUSTICE FOR SUMMER!!

IMO: IT ISN'T HARD FOR ME TO KNOW. You are right about the internet. It looks like adults who digressed back to preschool emotional self-control. Psychologist researchers must be having their heyday analyzing it all.

LE already said they were not going to the internet for answer, leads, etc.

THAT MEANS: (No offense, I'm sure they are legit in the proper context )
Tarot Card Readers...even though convincing
Psychics
Palm Readers, I've heard of some accurate readers
Astrology Readers
Ruin Readers
Religious Profiteers - 21st century prophecies
Ivy Scholars with a head full of statistics
Guessers with a million subscribers
Speculators with the best stock market portfolio with billions of bitcoins...(exaggeration)
Robots, "ask one question"
et alia.

I'm going with experience. If I were in the Wells circumstance, I would hope LE would be using the brightest and best LE and not going on a random whim, like on tv entertainment. According to, Cagney and Lacey, this case should have been resolved in one hour. If only that were true 99.9% of the time.

DITTO!!! JUSTICE FOR SUMMER MOON.....

Secondary gain - when using a psychological stance or ploy gets the person not what they really want (daughter back, presumably) but something almost as good to them (fame? semi-celebrity? general attention? more attention from thousands of people? More attention than they've ever had in their life or could have hoped to have?)

Primates really like attention as a kind of hierarchical behavior. All primates are prone to looking down on some of their kind - and looking up to others. Some humans confuse attention (being looked at) for a positive vibe, especially in our day and age - we cannot make it clear in a neighborly way to Mr and Mrs Wells that they are sort of making people look down on them, which I believe is now the case.

However, I will say that in the general hierarchy of attention, they've moved up (gotten more) and it's not uncommon for H. sapiens to be happy with negative attention (notoriety?) rather than no attention at all. In short, they're just being human - social media has given them a very large platform, they are almost compulsively drawn to it, like moths to a flame.

Yes
I also feel there are some ingrained behaviors being played out. Something was or is on the horizon. It could be related to SA charges or any other number of things, but in my opinion DW and/or CW felt the need to try and impact or shape the outcome.
While in a tough spot, our innate selves will react in line with our core behaviors and beliefs that have helped us achieve a desired outcome in the past. Even when we have tried to change a behavior, for example overcome an addiction or shift our value system, if the newly desired behavior is not authentic or fully ingrained we resort back to behaviors that have proved beneficial to our outcomes in the past more easily.
I am of the opinion that the behavior observed has helped them achieve a goal in the past. While in an unhealthy thought process and state of mind, any new behaviors or “masks” as some people might call it, tend to fall off.

Last edited:
Appreciate the legal viewpoint here. I would think that recording the call would make a lot of sense in this case, with the SA background, potential charges in UT, Summer still being missing, DV incident, etc etc. With no proof, it’s M’s word against DW and CBW and people in that family may no longer trust having it turn into a he said-she said. JMO.

I would also not be surprised if LE told whoever they communicated with to record calls with DW/CBW since nobody has been ruled out as a suspect, IMO.

I don’t know why people are questioning the motives behind recording this call. There seems to be ample reasons a person involved in this case, even in the periphery may want to have evidence, just in case. JMO.

Appreciate the legal viewpoint here. I would think that recording the call would make a lot of sense in this case, with the SA background, potential charges in UT, Summer still being missing, DV incident, etc etc. With no proof, it’s M’s word against DW and CBW and people in that family may no longer trust having it turn into a he said-she said. JMO.

I would also not be surprised if LE told whoever they communicated with to record calls with DW/CBW since nobody has been ruled out as a suspect, IMO.

I don’t know why people are questioning the motives behind recording this call. There seems to be ample reasons a person involved in this case, even in the periphery may want to have evidence, just in case. JMO.

I don't understand questioning M's motives, either. She is another of DW's victims. She isn't the one who initiated this call or drama.

MOO

Yeah but how likely would it be that she would be the one CW contacted in an emergency?
And why alarm her father on his deathbed?
If he is.
Has anybody confirmed either or both are alive today?
It's just another sideshow, isn't it?
It's got nothing to do with finding Summer.

How much of Summer's body would even remain if she was killed and discarded like rubbish somewhere?

This is just at the wall ad has been for such a very long time that 'creators' are creating drama on the back of a missing child...
It's meaningless.
IMO DW and CBW creating drama on the back of their missing child is not meaningless. It’s horrifying.

I don't think this is going to be a very popular opinion. The whole phone call is weird, including M's side of the call. I'm having a hard time believing she was just blindsided by this call in the middle of the night.

To me, M's side of it sounded like someone who really didn't want to talk, or didn't know what to say.

I thought that too Dre until closer to the end....she slows down her speech and regains composure for about 10 secs and I hear her tone.

Selling the cartel narrative hidden in the cops here maybe.
Latest nightly brainstorm.

It's them against the world now.

Remember that song they insist was Summers fav.
My house.

IT gets played alot there IMO.

Remember CW thinks the sisters are enemy#1.
Why would she reach out to the woman who is helping put her husband away for sympathy??
makes no sense.

moo

Jeannie said that she had never met Candus. Stand By Your Man, said Tammy Wynette. The Wells have a long string of years, history, together. I wouldn't bother choosing sides. The good news, IMO, Summer Moon came to the world for a reason. Look at what she has triggered. She sure has lit up a storm.

Justice For Summer Moon....I hope they have found her alive or will find you soon.

So, who was Chris McDonough talking to on the featured program no longer uploaded? Can't give you a link. Mary is a part of the family? She implied she received the info. from Candus? I watched it. That was what I picked up.

IMO, the way that parents of a missing child act while their child is missing is relevant. They have not been cleared as suspects, so ignoring their behavior is short-sighted, IMO. This does not mean that they did anything to Summer. We can acknowledge their behavior without saying we know what happened to their daughter. Since this is a missing persons forum, it seems relevant to me. If there is a case to be made for why the behavior of Summer’s parents (and the people with whom she was last seen) is not relevant while she is still a missing person, I’d be interested to know what that case is. JMO.

Last edited:
Maybe THIS is why DW has never had to accept responsibility for his actions. Because someone else is always to blame. :rolleyes:
For that matter why do we need to assume CB was drunk during that call and not, as Chris said, giving her Oscar winning portrayal of an hysterical wife? She may have been sober or way less drunk than we think.

IMO, the way that parents of a missing child act while their child is missing are relevant. They have not been cleared as suspects, so ignoring their behavior is short-sighted, IMO. This does not mean that they did anything to Summer. We can acknowledge their behavior without saying we know what happened to their daughter. Since this is a missing persons forum, it seems relevant to me. If there is a case to be made for why the behavior of Summer’s parents (and the people with whom she was last seen) is not relevant while she is still a missing person, I’d be interested to know what that case is. JMO.

What they are doing is absolutely insane. Period. In what universe is your precious daughter missing and you are drunk making prank phone calls at midnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x