AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... stay sober and focused on trying to help law enforcement in every way possible.

If SW was abducted, there's no persons of interest and according to TBI, everyone remains a suspect.
The Amber Alert is still active.
1-800-TBI-FIND
Imo
Chi
View attachment 319790
bbm
Snipped for focus.
Thanks for the update from LE.

They are still at square one, no poi's that they're going to name publicly just yet -- and everyone remains a suspect !
It appears that LE aren't looking outward as in informing the public to be on the lookout for strangers near that area; and they never have -- but that could always change.
Even if LE have a mountain of evidence, it's going to be difficult to charge without Summer's remains, sadly.
And imo LE have a ton of information they're not releasing.
That's wise of them.

Agreed that we all want to find Summer.
To do that we have to understand that behavioral patterns are important.
Imo.

I would speculate that since facts are pretty close to zero in this case, that we are commenting on the behavior of her parents. We have no idea what behavior is relevant to what happened to Summer nor do we know what patterns may be relevant to the day she went missing. Her father chose to go on You tube (again) to talk about her and this is her thread, so it seems relevant to me. JMO.
Ita.
It's relevant as far as what occurred the day Summer was disappeared.
The timeline is hinky in the extreme and we only have CBW's word that DW was away at work the entire day.
Not just a hinky timeline -- but it's all over the place.
MOO.

DUI
Open container charge to boot
Plus it appears he had an expired vehicle registration.
Not to mention uninsured.
AND lastly, driving in the wrong lane.

So he had a bottle or can open in the vehicle while driving intoxicated in an uninsured, unregistered vehicle, in the wrong lane, heading to get some smokes?

It's tough for me to accept the notion that there isn't a problem here.

Tip of the iceberg analogy comes to mind.
bbm
Agreed.
Re. the bolded : Were there any unregistered vehicles around the day Summer vanished ; and are unaccounted for ?
If so, it's possible we don't know as LE are keeping this information close to the vest.
As far as there being a problem, continued patterns of behavior are normal and can include both living a law abiding life and otherwise.
People rarely change.
Agree that this could be the tip of the iceberg and again I think LE have a good idea about what happened the day Summer was disappeared.
We are all waiting impatiently for a break in this case... and we all want her found !
Imo.

Don’s troubles with alcohol, drugs and the law began long before Summer went missing, even before she was born!

Summer’s disappearance and losing the boys certainly have impacted Don and Candus but IMO there are additional factors that compel Don to behave badly which endangers people.

Whatever the reasons he needs to be kept off the road until he can control himself. IMO

I sincerely hope DW gets help. Both DW & CW could probably both benefit from professional counseling as individuals first, then together maybe. I feel a lifetime of trauma, poor choices and sometimes a defeated attitude for both of them. Then Summer going missing, all 3 boys put presumably into foster care. This is a huge pile of S…

I have a different take on DW talking to random platforms on YouTube. He’s probably never, or very infrequently, ever had someone engage him in conversation like this. Positive or negative. He seems to need it, to talk. He does at all wrong many times but I do believe he’s seeking something.

I’m relieved no innocent person or himself was injured last night/early this AM. My friend lost her young son last Halloween to a drunk driver. He was walking home from a friends house and was struck by the vehicle. The drunk driver still maintains he thought he hit a deer. Today is a tremendously heartbreaking day for her. I told her I was coming over tonight to support her, I will stare at the wall with her all night in silence if that’s what she needs from me. IMO

Wells was charged with DUI, open container violation, expired registration, improper lane usage, and no insurance.
'We needed cigarettes': Summer Wells' dad Donald arrested for DUI
617e8c7d2568e.image.jpg

The charges are obviously related-- DUI and open container aren't super surprising. Also, driving in the wrong lane when drunk, not surprising.

Lack of insurance plus expired tags go together.

No real point here, other than to say that it sounds like a long, exhaustive list of charges, but it really isn't.

He obviously should not have stepped anywhere near a vehicle that night. Total wrong move.
Is it possible he is trying to self-destruct? I wonder which vehicle he was driving and will his license be revoked?

DW is far from the first parent of a missing child to try and drown their anger and fear in alcohol and other substance abuse. Tim Miller immediately comes to mind.
tim-millers-search-for-lost-souls-including-his-own

I realize that DW has a previous history with substance abuse issues. But playing devils' advocate here... all that does is make it all the more likely for him to struggle profoundly with those issues now.

Can ya'll imagine if he is completely innocent of anything regarding harm to Summer, or Summers' three brothers for that matter? With a pre-existing substance abuse history on board? Going out drunk to get cigarettes late on a holiday weekend is exactly what people do under those circumstances. :(
Thankfully he was stopped before harming or killing anyone, and hopefully will be held criminally responsible for those actions. I'm not excusing in the least. Just noting that this thought process and the resulting actions by DW do not surprise me in the least.

'Poor judgement' doesn't cut it when the stakes are so high, as they are for DUI- but it does explain a bit.

I am 100% uncertain of who has involvement in Summers' disappearance.
DW getting arrested for a DUI doesn't change that one bit for me.

Folks, we're going to close the thread for a bit for cleanup.

The thread is dedicated to Summer's case. Basically, the video of a drunken DW is in no way helpful in the discussion about Summer.

We're going to remove the drunk video and just allow MSM that DW was arrested for DUI, etc and was bailed this morning. Enough said. Everything about his binge and arrest and convo about DUI laws, etc is just filler that is in no way productive in determining what happened to Summer.

According to this article DW is still on probation. Will that impact last night’s arrest?

He was booked at 12:10 a.m. and released from the Hawkins County Jail at 7:34 a.m.

Wells is currently on probation in Hawkins County Sessions Court stemming from a conviction of possession of a handgun while under the influence.
'We needed cigarettes': Summer Wells' dad Donald arrested for DUI

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article252781868.html
Going back to the begining,and CW'S 2 min claim. Then the 5:30-6:30 timing. That's a whole hour yet CW,and DW act as if that's no big deal. A whole hour. They claimed CW, went into CH trailer to fix her leg brace,and that didn't take very long. Must be an IKEA leg brace ;) eh? MOO
I've been curious about the knee brace. I've had numerous knee surgeries and finally a knee replacement. Every time I left the doctor's office, I left with a knee brace on that the doctor put on. I didn't take one home with me to put on later.

Officers report that Donald Wells had driven into a grassy shoulder while turning. Wells informed the officers he had been drinking after a fight with his wife.

According to HCSO, an officer noticed Wells' vehicle drive into a grassy shoulder while making a left turn on October 30 at 10:14 p.m. When the officer pulled over Wells, they noticed alcohol on his breath and a bottle of alcohol in the passenger seat [...]

Officers administered a sobriety test which Wells failed. Wells was taken to Hawkins County Memorial Hospital for a blood draw and then to Hawkins County Jail for booking.

HCSO: Father of missing child Summer Wells arrested for DUI | wbir.com

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article252781868.html
Going back to the begining,and CW'S 2 min claim. Then the 5:30-6:30 timing. That's a whole hour yet CW,and DW act as if that's no big deal. A whole hour. They claimed CW, went into CH trailer to fix her leg brace,and that didn't take very long. Must be an IKEA leg brace ;) eh? MOO
bbm
This ^^^

Which is why the timeline is not just hinky but it's all over the place.
So, they put on and fixed the leg brace which took an hour, or so CW claims.
But within that hour, there's a two minute time period when supposedly someone hiding in the basement via the locked door, took Summer and ran off down the dog path that DW didn't know was there initially ??
Later he amended that.
But if he knew, why didn't he tell LE the first day ?
We had the first story that Summer was last seen walking down the road by her property.
Later changed to 'she was walked by her mother after the gardening to the house and went downstairs to play'.

OR, there was someone waiting in the shed and kidnapped Summer.
Were they waiting there the entire day , hoping one of the kids would walk out there to that location ?
How convenient that Summer happened to walk out there.
My .02 is that Summer may have been removed from the shed location, but not by a kidnapper.
It's possible LE have considered this scenario as well.

Summer's vanishing has so many layers of unknowns but there's a dark undertone of other possibilities that are chilling.
But until we have a break in the case or LE give an update, we are left to worry and hope that Summer will be found.
We all want justice for Summer.
Imo.

I'm not here to argue or cause drama.
I want Summer Wells found.
There's no telling what I would be doing if I had a missing child.
In my opinion, I'd stay sober and focused on trying to help law enforcement in every way possible.
I've been sober for many years now.
If SW was abducted, there's no persons of interest and according to TBI, everyone remains a suspect.
The Amber Alert is still active.
1-800-TBI-FIND
Imo
Chi
View attachment 319790
And there goes I, but for the grace of God.

MOD REMINDER:
<snipped by me>
The thread is dedicated to Summer's case. Basically, the video of a drunken DW is in no way helpful in the discussion about Summer.

We're going to remove the drunk video and just allow MSM that DW was arrested for DUI, etc and was bailed this morning. Enough said. Everything about his binge and arrest and convo about DUI laws, etc is just filler that is in no way productive in determining what happened to Summer.

MSM articles are allowed about this incident. Discussion about this incident IS NOT ALLOWED.

Hope this is allowed. self reporting to Mods for review

Summer Wells’ father arrested in court Monday on violation of probation charges | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

The 9 a.m. court appearance led to Donald Wells’ arrest in the courtroom for violation of probation. Wells was walked out of the courtroom by Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson.
Wells mentioned in court that he was unsure how he could keep up with the court expenses along with maintaining child support for his sons. Well the bail money could have gone toward child support, or even the Reward fund to find Summer. Nobody but DW got drunk,and got behind the wheel. Nobody but DW violated the court orders from Oct. Nobody but DW got the original charges back in Oct when Summer hadn't even "got gone". It's good he's locked up,where the roads are safer. DW Still making it all about DW. Sad for Summer,and her brothers. They are dependant on DW,and CW to pull out all the stops period. MOO

“The boys a lot of times would leave this unlocked"

BBM

He could have left it there. But he doesn't. he goes on to say.

"and wide open a bunch of times, and we’d get on them a lot and tell them ‘you can’t do that’ but we’d always find it open a bunch of times. We tried to control that but we couldn’t control that 100 percent of the time,”

Why does he feel the need to ram this point home. It's like he is trying to convince us when he doesn't have to. It is a need to persuade when it is not needed and we only have his word to go on. That's if it was the boys who left it open as he doesn't actually say they did, but intimates at it. So he has no need to go on and on about it
If i remember correctly Candace said "noone can get in or out".

AMO
I agree with you and IMO it is because DW wants to push that she left out that particular door. IMO, she did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez