AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know if the parents were home at the time of the abduction. Also, stranger abduction is pretty rare. If it is an abduction it is far more likely to be by someone she knew/recognized and wouldn’t cause fear. In a small community like that, someone could easily know when the parents were home or not and how frequently or when she played outside.

I used to not believe stranger abductions however after the deviate who almost snatched that young girl I've grown more receptive. I believe it was in Florida and he was arrested.

Anyway Dad believes she was kidnapped so I'm willing to go along with his feelings.

Either way it's another HEARTBREAKING case. :(

MOO

I haven’t gotten passed the dad’s statement about the dogs stopping at the road. Now knowing 680 acres have been searched, I want to vomit… I have a Golden Retriever and he plays hide and seek with my kids. Finds them every time. Maybe I’m biased but I put a lot of stock into dogs. MOO

ABSOLUTELY I trust dogs especially pros.
The dog statement chilled me to the bone. I'm sure LE told him.

Edited to remove my error.

MOO

Last edited:
Since we need to be extremely careful in our sleuthing as we have no named POI's - has anyone checked to see if there are any registered sex offenders in the area? If I remember correctly, registered sex offenders can be discussed within guidelines.
You can’t discuss them if they are related to the victim.

I haven’t gotten passed the dad’s statement about the dogs stopping at the road. Now knowing 680 acres have been searched, I want to vomit… I have a Golden Retriever and he plays hide and seek with my kids. Finds them every time. Maybe I’m biased but I put a lot of stock into dogs. MOO
I grew up having a poodle who I would play Hide and seek with and she found me everytime.
I now have a husky, lab mix and he is faster than lightening finding me. I barely have time to hide before he finds me.

and when the grand kiddos are here and they go to another room or upstairs...all I have to do is ask him, "where is Ry?? and his nose to the ground all the way upstairs.

so, yes, I also have faith in the dogs and what they are chasing for scents and locations.

The dog statement chilled me to the bone. I'm sure LE told him. And it's my understanding he doesn't live there as Summer's mother married earlier this year.

MOO
During the press conference believe it was the sheriff who said she lived with her biological parents. I certainly don’t know anything about the family dynamics, am just going by what he said.

I dont know if its even worth mentioning but just something I've thought of several times.. In pics and videos (one in particular) she has several dogs. Some grown and some pups. So many I cant count. Surely with that many they stay outside. Anyway so my point is if she was walking around on the property I cant imagine that at least one didnt go with her. I dont think she just walked away.

The dog statement chilled me to the bone. I'm sure LE told him.

Edited to remove my error.

MOO

I grew up having a poodle who I would play Hide and seek with and she found me everytime.
I now have a husky, lab mix and he is faster than lightening finding me. I barely have time to hide before he finds me.

and when the grand kiddos are here and they go to another room or upstairs...all I have to do is ask him, "where is Ry?? and his nose to the ground all the way upstairs.

so, yes, I also have faith in the dogs and what they are chasing for scents and locations.
Dogs are absolutely amazing :)

I dont know if its even worth mentioning but just something I've thought of several times.. In pics and videos (one in particular) she has several dogs. Some grown and some pups. So many I cant count. Surely with that many they stay outside. Anyway so my point is if she was walking around on the property I cant imagine that at least one didnt go with her. I dont think she just walked away.
Sadly, I agree MOO

I have one too. They are really good at hide and seek. So if the dogs stopped at the end of the driveway, what are we thinking? Did something happen at the end of the driveway? Or was there a car that drove away and that's where the scent stopped? Or are the trained not to leave the end of the property? IMO

Last edited:
hello , im new to this, i live in kingsport about 17 minutes from that road. i have a few facts that might be helpful to those not living in this area, they have the address as rogersville but that is because that area has a rogersville zip code, rogersville is actually a long curvy drive away from the location. the community where these folks live is called "Beech creek". its in hawkins county . kingsport is in sullivan county. very close to this place. every one in beech creek goes to kingsport if they work or need anything. the major roads, highways and interstate are in kingsport area to. anyone not from beech creek would come this way if the abducted the kid. i pray she is just lost and hiding and will be found safe.

i agree with the person who said that at least one dog would have followed her, the dog or dogs would probably still be with her, my dogs are like that, they will stick with u thick or thin.
I have one too. They are really good at hide and seek. So if the dogs stopped at the end of the driveway, what are we thinking? Did something happen at the end of the driveway? Or was there a car that drove away and that's where the scent stopped? Or are the trained not to leave the end of the property? IMO
was he talking about the L.E dogs or his own dogs?

The lists of lions and tigers and bears (sort of) that wander around just blows my mind. The most dangerous thing we have here is wasps. They’re not even particularly big ones.

if any 5 year old might be equipped to survive a little longer in this environment it sounds like she might be that kid. I’m not convinced she wandered off though. I hope she did though - very much - and that she’s about to be found.

The wildlife would be scary enough for an adult lost and wandering through those dense woods, especially at night. I would think even an adult used to “roughing it” would have a hard time out there what with the bears, poisonous snakes, etc. On top of the animals, the area also seems to be home to several SO’s. Not a good set circumstances if Summer is lost and all alone out there.

I’m praying for the best outcome for this sweet baby, but I don’t have a good feeling at all. :(

TN AMBER Alert: Knox County Rescue Squad to assist in search for missing Hawkins Co. girl | WATE 6 On Your Side
Posted: Jun 17, 2021 / 11:15 PM EDT / Updated: Jun 17, 2021 / 11:25 PM EDT

Knox County Rescue Squad said they will be deploying Friday to assist in the ongoing search for 5-year-old Hawkins County girl Summer Wells, who disappeared near her home Tuesday.

[...]

Knox County Rescue Squad said Thursday night its team will spend the next 36 hours searching for Summer in hopes of finding her alive and well.

Knox County Rescue team headed to Hawkins Co. to help search for missing 5-year-old girl | wbir.com

I have a hard time imagining someone sneaking up and abducting her, given the area and terrain where they live. If that makes sense. Very rural, easy to get lost from what I've seen. It doesn't seem likely to me that someone would happen to be right there and snatch her. JMO
It seems it would have to be a neighbour, or a friend visiting a neighbour? Who else would be out there ?

I have to assume the sheriff/FBI have gone to all the neighbour's properties and spoken to them, and poked around a bit. I sure hope so anyway.

i agree with the person who said that at least one dog would have followed her, the dog or dogs would probably still be with her, my dogs are like that, they will stick with u thick or thin.

was he talking about the L.E dogs or his own dogs?
I think the Dad of Summer was speaking of the K-9 dogs losing the scent at the road. I believe others were saying they think one of the owned dogs would’ve accompanied Summer on a walk or trip into the forest. In which case, there would also be a missing dog. Maybe there is a missing dog, we just don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch