Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..no need to recall the GJ. Report sealed until remanded to custody.

No bond!!! She will be picked up soon! They are getting her into custody!!! About time she spends her days in jail!

Since only four are being called to testify instead of six, is to me, a very positive sign.

Surely, George laid it all out there according to what his lawyer said. IMO the reason he was the only one of the A family members called is because he is the only one that has been truthful in this investigation.

I believe things have gone very well in that GJ procedure today and that Miss KC will be enjoying her evening meal at the jail. :woohoo:

The GJ won't take long to reach an indictment...yep...it'll all be wrapped up today!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

No, it's not a slip. They are filing a capital charge. They are admitting that she is dead.

<<<Casey Anthony's lawyer conceded earlier Tuesday that it was likely the grand jury would return some sort of indictment against his client in connection with the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.>>>

Is this a slip of the tongue or is he conceeding that Caylee is in fact dead??? Because none of the Anthony's nor has Baez ever said that Caylee is dead

You heard it! Charge is capital murder.

Transfer between divisions, also to be sealed. Does that mean from child neglect to homicide?

Believe due to Baez office (where subject located) is in different County than Orange. Need that county sherriff to arrest and transfer.

It was said that the evidence was "compelling."

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

*snipped*

In a presser where he doesn't field questions...just makes a statement...he selects one crew to throw out & threatens to cancel...:confused:

...adding that to the lack of preparation & disorganized thinking he displayed in the presser itself...and I can see why he shouldn't be allowed to take this to trial. Of course, wouldn't it be in Casey's interest so she could have a straight-forward appeal on the grounds of inadequate counsel?

Wow. :confused: ...there are some bright kids struggling to pay for law school who should've gotten this guys tuition. Wow...just....wow. :confused:

I really think JB is just another of the many male "victims" of KC. She could charm her way into or out of anything. I think there will be some kind of misconduct accusations coming JB's way. Wait a minute.....I don't want to give CA any ideas.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum