Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, JW can explain this information that is over the jury's head, but the expert cannot do so without a powerpoint prepared this morning?
Way to win over a jury.

So, the expert needs to use a Time magazine article to explain his area of expertise? Maybe they should just give the jury magazines to read? If you're an expert, you're hired to explain yourself clearly to lay people.

So here's the GOAL the defendant kept harping on.

Gee JW nice way to get the Jury on your side basically tell them they're dumb & they need a powerpoint to understand the "snowjob" I mean the testimony of a paid expert...

Oh puleezeeee give me a break did you not HEAR the Jury questions or were you too busy laughing to understand this Jury is SHARP SMART & SEE THRU YOUR BULLCHIT!!

Oh yes, bore them to tears with a drawn out slideshow presentation...after everything they've already sat through...that will guarantee the death penalty.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The judge is seen sighing as she tries to comprehend what Willmott is saying in her ultra fast speak. #JodiArias

"Come over here, sweetheart, I'm just going to practice this new technique I learned in Time Magazine" SAID NO DOCTOR EVER!!!

A Time magazine article is not a material relied upon by the scientific community...lol.

"The doctor thinks this is an unplanned killing BUT I'm not going to ask him that". Well, it's out now! Can't unring the bell.

Her high pitched voice is going to be very hard to listen to - for us and for the jury.

I have a first-cousin who spent I believe 5 tours in Afghanistan and he has PTSD. He is not murdering a naked, unarmed person by hacking them to death, slitting throat, and shooting him in the head. Very upsetting that they are trying to use this disorder as a reason for her murdering Travis.

Crossing this knuckle head is gonna be epic! Mark my words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time Magazine? That's how he gets to his opinion, Wilmott just said, exactly.

Wow. Where did he get his degree? Newsweek? Was his thesis published in People?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay