trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not allowed to wear makeup for court! . Right? Doesn't look like it

I feel like I've learned more about JA from the videos released today and the song/lyrics than I did from the 18 days she was on the stand. I have a eerie feeling right now that I can't get rid of.

For those who still believe JA took the nude photos of herself while TA was still asleep:

Note that in this photo, which has been lightened to show the headboard and the full width of the bed, TA is not in bed!

Imo this confirms TA took the four pics of JA on his bed. JA testified TA stood at the side of the bed to take some, and climbed up on the bed to take others (the closeups), which explains the differing camera angles. Only 50 seconds elapsed between the rear closeup shot of JA at 1:44:00 and the first shot of TA lying on the bed at 1:44:50, disproving the theory he was still asleep or just woke up in the in the pics at 1:44:50 and 1:47:15.
MOO.

View attachment 30794

ETA: There is another copy of this same photo that isn't cropped as closely, showing the furniture on the other side of TA's bed (further proving he wasn't in it). That is here: http://www.uselessjunk.com/v/116218?UNCENSORED-murderer-Jodi-Arias-NAKED

Well he wasn't standing on a side table to take that either, the angles are all wrong, unless the table was moved, but then wouldn't you just stand on the chair or ottoman to the left of the bed and take the pic from another angle?

Oh well, it seems he did take the photos of her, I was hoping she'd done it on her own :(

She is not off, neither are the attorneys. They still work. I imagine they may have given the jurors a day to catch up on their outside lives. It really is great for the jurors to have that three day weekend. Many of them may go to work on Fridays and catch up with whatever is left pending during the week. This has been a long trial and I can see the consideration for the jury giving them one day during the week off. Jodi's not going anywhere. jmo

I disagree the jury wants this trial over and that should be the judges main concern, is the jury. Since they are not sequestered it makes it even harder, because they can't discuss the case or be around anyone or anything to do with the case. They are not enjoying anything right now.

Ok, I'm still way behind and haven't made much progress. Watching the last of Day 4 w/Det Flores and the phone call with Jodi.

Is there a reason the call is on more CDs than an Aerosmith double box-set?? Does BS take up more space on a CD? WTH?!?

When JM first started her cross, she muttered under her breath and mouthed something. We were trying to sort out what she said and someone suggested "Son of a b***ch", when I went back to look at it, I was left with the impression that she said "Can do this b***ch". With the extended video we just saw where she's talking to herself about make-up, and what you're suggesting above, I really do think that she talks to herself this way.

moo

ETA - I just remembered, she also told Dett. Flores (Ninja story) that "I just ran out of there like a chicken ch*t b***ch."

Thanks I had missed that! Yeah, I'm there, she said it to herself.

Isn't it creepy how she says '*advertiser censored**ing kill you, *****' .. If you change the emphasis she might have said it to herself '*advertiser censored**ing KILL, you *****'. Wouldn't he have said 'I'll *advertiser censored**ing kill YOU, you *****!'?

The way she says it sounds like a call to arms.

I think he said "Are try to kill me?"
Jodi added the *advertiser censored**ing part herslf. That word is not going to come out of anybody's mouth that has just been shot in the face. MOO

Will the Jury Deliberation room be filled with Foam board size Crime Scene Photos

I feel like I've learned more about JA from the videos released today and the song/lyrics than I did from the 18 days she was on the stand. I have a eerie feeling right now that I can't get rid of.

Eerie feeling like a horror movie with that childlike sing song voice melody saying "Jodi's gonna get you.." kinda like that?:floorlaugh:

Her stories are just so absurd. Who, in the middle of a roll in the hay, stretches a rope across a bedroom, down a hall, and into a bathroom to cut it with a knife? No scissors in the house? Why didn't he just stretch it out the door and down the stairs- it's ludicrous. As I write this, who brings that much rope to tie someone to a bed. :waitasec:
What's even crazier is why she would choose to take that one, (unrelated to the murder) item. She lift hand prints, lots of blood, camera, ect, but she remembered to take a rope that had no incriminating value?
Nope, never existed.

After seeing so many murderers go free in the past few years, I don't feel like I can handle having another one walk. Especially this one. Please, just give us this one! She needs to be found guilty.

I just watched that video of her doing the headstand and my blood is still boiling! American society needs to see justice done here! Ughhh!

I think he said "Are try to kill me?"
Jodi added the *advertiser censored**ing part herslf. That word is not going to come out of anybody's mouth that has just been shot in the face. MOO

I have found that when people are being killed they sometimes say "you killed me". Jodi takes the truth and makes them half truths.

Well he wasn't standing on a side table to take that either, the angles are all wrong, unless the table was moved, but then wouldn't you just stand on the chair or ottoman to the left of the bed and take the pic from another angle?

Oh well, it seems he did take the photos of her, I was hoping she'd done it on her own :(

Well if it makes you feel any better..she probably has hair growing down her thighs now. ack

Ok, I'm still way behind and haven't made much progress. Watching the last of Day 4 w/Det Flores and the phone call with Jodi.

Is there a reason the call is on more CDs than an Aerosmith double box-set?? Does BS take up more space on a CD? WTH?!?
Juan has them separated into the snippets he wants to play.

Oooohhhhh JVM sort of referred to JAs diggin in trash in "new" video as kinda like a Kaiser Solcay (sp?) Usual Suspects ie create a story around things you see in the area around you during questioning. (see Kevin Spacey in PD station in Usual Suspects)

This may have already been posted.
The video clip of TA being interrogated in Yreka on July 15 shows her singing a song by DIDO.
Here is the You Tube connection.
Dido-here with me lyrics - YouTube

It is chilling to read the lyrics of this song. This clip exactly illustrates JA's state of mind on that date.
YIKES!!!!

Good Lord! How scary. JA is a monster.

I think he did, but it's not a big deal to me. I guess Jodi could have used a timer, while he was in bathroom or downstairs. But I think he agreed if they were deleted. JA has a way with seducing men after all. I guess women too, now that she's gotten herself an girlfriend/felon :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ