trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did her shoes go in the interrogation room?

As dirty as those feet are, she could have been arrested barefoot.
Or LE took them away because ya know, she appeared so suicidal, they didn't want her to kill herself with her own flipflop.
Or they're just under the table.

:lol:

Yes.. google it.

pre-1990 temple death penalties.

It is very interesting if you about it.

And are you guy's serious??? ....and that's ok if you break an oath of secrecy??? Well the Mormon religion sure isn't the ONE for me.

And currently, she holds the record for the only accused to do a headstand and play with her toes in an interrogation room. (i have a stinking feeling she is not the only one to go through the trash)

dirty-feet.jpeg

I missed something. I see posts about "going in the trash". What is this about? Thanks

ETA: just saw the Fox video, she looked in the trash in the interrogation room! How stupid is that!

As dirty as those feet are, she could have been arrested barefoot.
Or LE took them away because ya know, she appeared so suicidal, they didn't want her to kill herself with her own flipflop.
Or they're just under the table.

:lol:

Lol tiger who's feet are those? I've always hated for my feet to get dirty! I would never go barefooted! Because I was afraid my feet would fat and wide! Can you believe that. I wear size 5 1/2

As is often the case in "many" murders world wide in the various religions (most all of them basically) read cover to cover each Religious text, they can get rather bloody.

So you take an unstable person, with a text of [insert religion of your choice] and they can be rather dangerous.

The unstable mind can read into a fast food menu messages to go kill someone I imagine..."the fries are talking to me"[/QUOTE]

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Sounds bazaar to me! For reals your joking right

My wife's girlfriend is an attorney and she found it. Google the LDS Temple Ceremony ot Mormonism reserch ministry. It is written on pg.18 in Temple Mormonism. Yikes!

If you had been so traumatized that you lost your memory would you be planning on going on a camping trip with a bunch of men you did not know well but felt you could do it because you just purchased a gun. Why purchase the gun in the first place???? I would think with all that trauma you just experienced you wouldn't touch a gun with a 9 foot pole. But you are considering camping with a bunch of men you obviously don't trust. These men are very, very lucky. I hope they realize that. Jodi is a serial killer the State of Arizona just happened to catch on their first try. I hope that is clear to this jury. What is really chilling is her remark about her previous bf's still being alive. jmo

The trip was a lie and never happened imo..a lie to explain why she bought gun

I think that's why the judge decided not to allow the video- people will associate Jodi with Amanda Knox, someone most people thought of as a wronged American by an unfair an vindictive Italian judicial system. Using the media's words, not exactly mine. I also think that since Jodi likes to mimic she did this as well, hoping they'd show this. She was probably going to copy Knox's story of being questioned for hours and being hit by police, but her arrest was well documented and interrogation was filmed. At that time, Jodi had refused a lawyer. Weird, huh? The intruders story also sounds similar to the actual killing of Meredith Kircher, who was killed by intruder Rudy Guede. Just a theory on my part, but Jodi Arias is not original and reeks of careful planning.

:twocents:

JMO ... but I do not believe the reason for NOT showing this video of Jodi doing "head stands" is because Knox did "cartwheels" IN the police station right before she was arrested ...

There is NO video recording of Knox doing these cartwheels because when she was in the room at the police station doing the "cartwheels" and "gymnastics," she was there waiting on her boyfriend who was being interrogated ... these "gymnastics" were testified to by the LE in Italy at the trial -- who, by the way thought it was totally absurd behavior by AK, which I totally agree with !

JMO, but I just don't seeing the Judge or any of these jurors relating this video of Jodi doing "gymnastics" to Knox doing "gymnastics" because they probably don't follow cases these types of cases like many do here ...

:moo::moo::moo:

I missed something. I see posts about "going in the trash". What is this about? Thanks

The latest video fox has of jodi going thru the garbage during her interrogation. It's posted on this site.

Unlike many people here, I do believe it's a very real possibility that Jodi has PTSD from the brutal acts she committed. PTSD does not always follow exactly the same pattern in every individual. I think her attending the memorial service was her way of trying to appear innocent, and I think she could behave in such a way even if she was blocking the experience of having committed a brutal murder.

As far as driving by the house -- I don't remember if she wanted to go in or not, but I do recall that she asked Flores how she could retrieve her items from Travis' house. I can see her doing this if she had an unclear memory of what she had done -- she may have wanted to see the crime scene to try to make sense of what she had done and piece together whatever evidence she could find. Same with her wanting to see the crime scene photos.

I do think it's a real possibility that Jodi does not remember clearly all that happened during the murder, whether that's PTSD or not. I do not, however, believe that she has complete amnesia of every single thing that happened other than shooting Travis in the head.

I've wondered this myself at times. But after hearing her sing the song on the day she was arrested and watching the music video I've come to believe it's a memory she will only share with Travis because she cherishes it. I know that sounds sick.

I agree. I don't think Travis told Jodi that he got a sign from god to marry mimi and showed her pics. I think she snooped through his email and saw pics of her (facebook) and realized that he had an interest in her. She found out about the trip to cancun and that he was taking her along. This pissed her off. Although they were "broken" up Jodi doesn't respect boundries and resorts to confrontation when she feels wronged even if its not her right. She's done this with Bianca and maybe more women than we know. I don't think Travis would put Mimi in danger by showing jodi pics of her and telling about his visions especially after what he went through with Jodi while dating Lisa. She sent horrible messages and even slashed their tires, she burst into his home while lisa was there. Crept around to the back of his home to watch him make out with another woman. There is no way that he would bring this danger on Mimi. She was snooping but wont admit it because it would fall under the premeditation and rage.

I wonder if Travis wrote about Mimi in his diaries. Does anyone know when his diaries were stolen?

Yes.. google it.

pre-1990 temple death penalties.

It is very interesting if you about it.

I don't know if anyone here remembers the zine Murder Can Be Fun, but the guy who wrote it did a whole issue about this sort of thing. I believe it was called "The Sinister Cult of Mormon" (yeah, not exactly even-handed, but it was interesting). Not sure how easy it is to get hold of now.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Monday #JoseBaez defends #JodiArias in front of our #JodiJury on "HLN After Dark"... Monday 10pm eastern on HLN

I think I'll skip this show on Monday night. :rolleyes:

OMGosh - What is Vinnie thinking? There is no way I'll be watching...MOO :furious:
:puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member