trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's 32 yrs old I think. She's about as far way from her 25th b-day and she is close to her 40th. If that makes sense. She looks haggard.

It appears that her face finally grew into her body. Both her her nose and her face got longer and those changes were not for the better. JA's outer ugliness has likely come from within. The ugly person that she is inside has become her outer ugliness and without the sun for almost 5 years, just plain ACK.

I'm not sure why JVM keeps calling her attractive, I just don't see it. By the way, does JVM wear a wig?? Anyone know, it sure looks like a wig, especially comparing her to years ago when her hair was more flat like. what is with her hair?

He didn't violate HIPAA. There was no identifying information given out. He gave a case scenario but no names, ages, places. No one knows who he is referring to.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

He violated Hippa..campus today!

Am I wrong to think that "3 to 8% out of every 100,000 cases" is fudging with the statistics to confuse people? It seems like it takes some math whiz to actually figure out what that statistic even means.:what:

That was one of his notable quotables. Article says 3 to 8 out of 100,000 people, which would be .003 to .008%. Our CPA on the jury probably picked up on that one.

OMG, his best lie, I mean line, so far was "There was no internet back then" when he was talking about his sanction back in 2000. No internet???

JA had a truly bizarre look on her face when he was discussing intrusive thoughts.

I would guess that this case would be every defense attorney's worst nightmare, yet at the same time, they have appeared pretty sloppy.

If the jurors believe the ME and the stabbing first theory, ALL of this testimony is worthless. She remember noting after the gunshot, but all the stabbing was already done by then.
WORTHLESS TESTIMONY since the gunshot was NOT first.

i wonder if this time magazine quoting expert read the ME'S report? :moo:

:seeya:
Ready and waiting for the "Odious, Nefarious Jodi Arias" trial to resume!

.....knowing we are in good hands with the "Number Juan Prosecutor"!

As Always Justice for Travis.....

Love the alliteration. :great:

It appears that her face finally grew into her body. Both her her nose and her face got longer and those changes were not for the better. JA's outer ugliness has likely come from within. The ugly person that she is inside has become her outer ugliness and without the sun for almost 5 years, just plain ACK.

I'm not sure why JVM keeps calling her attractive, I just don't see it. By the way, does JVM wear a wig?? Anyone know, it sure looks like a wig, especially comparing her to years ago when her hair was more flat like. what is with her hair?
Looks have nothing to do with anything..:twocents::furious:

I have not listenend closely to his every word as well, but to me he is probably one of those "experts" who earns a fair amount of his income through testfying, and as such he appears to me to be one who will imply whatever he is paid to imply.

His expertise is sexual therapy and it looks as if defense may have tried to get it in about TA under the misconception of just addressing Jodi's memory loss. I wonder if this is what JM was talking about when he told the judge some of the issues Samuels was going to testify to were never discussed in his interview. jmo

Don't like that if I leave my computer, I'm FORCED to watch HLN because there's no other choice when I leave this room and of course, there's no other TV channels covering. Wish that Beth K had her own channel and her own show.

When I heard Mike Brooks close out the InSession show this morning with their "....your front row seat to justice" line, I lol'd and said they should change that to "...your front row seat to justice as long as it happens during the 2 hours we're actually on air Monday through Friday." They are nothing more than a recap of legal news.

:facepalm:

Legally...he didn't. I work in the field. He gave out no more information then what can be found on local medical board trial transcripts where patients are identified by initials.. If you want to facepalm me, facepalm them too. Again, he isn't ethical...but he didn't violate HIPAA. Maybe I
other confidentiality laws, but HIPAA itself alone-No.There is a difference. There are no identifying details and no names.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Was she naked too? Like Lizzie Borden?
Then showered with the dead travis body? I mean she seems capable of that..

Now we know she couldn't have pulled a Lizzie - she was wearing those really sexy socks.

$5 says Martinez has already talked to the mother from the case to
Compare notes.

GoreGrishGG313759_10151359295861989_1jodifoooog_n_zpsf5b2d1d7.jpg
[/IMG]

Well if he spent so many hours talking to her and he heard the ninja story, he must know that she's a pathological liar. Did he include that fact in his evaluation of her? The possibility that she was lying when answering the evaluation questions?

This is an interesting article about his testimony:

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-how-expert-was-dr-samuels-expert-testimony/

(Someone on WS posted it earlier but I can't give credit because I can't remember who it was!)

As vain as she was! About makeup!
Is she having ACESS to makeup ! It doesn't appear so?
I. Don't think she is attractive! And far from beautiful! According to JVM's assessment of her.

I've never consider Arias hot, above-average looking, attractive or whatever.

The fact that she bought her *advertiser censored*, is sometimes a blonde and this case is riddled with as much sex as her upper lip is with The Herp, somehow makes her hot...? I don't get it.

The time she spent on the stand, and the times in the courtroom at the DT table, just solidified the fact, for me at least, that she is disgustingly vile and a whackjob. Nothing in the least makes me think...yeah, kinda cute or anything like that.

Dr Samuels:

"In an administrative action filed with the New Jersey Board of Psychological Examiners, Dr. Richard Samuels, currently of Scottsdale AZ, was fined $2500.00 in 2000 due to a conflict of interest for his involvement in a child custody lawsuit.

Samuels bartered dental services from the father in exchange for "psychotherapeutic services". The doctor proceeded to testify in behalf of the father without even interviewing the child's mother. The Board also ordered Samuels to complete continuing education courses on ethics and boundaries issues.

According to Dr. Samuels listings, he was licensed in NJ in 1975, (#S 101060), and in the state of Arizona in 1989, (#3043). He is practicing as a Clinical and Forensic Psychologist out of Scottsdale, AZ. "

Okay, I also read Minor 4th's opinion of this as an attorney that it is not a big deal. But the mother, AT THE VERY LEAST, should have received a new hearing paid for by husband. This was just wrong. A child's life was at stake.

I was one of the ones that never found her that attractive....certainly not beautiful as she has been described by NG and JVM. She was okay cute at first but even then her right eye was a total distraction for me.

Now that I have seen her for so long I find her downright homely. Her nose is very large and her bottom lip looks like she is dipping dry snuff. Im not kidding....that is what it looks like to me.

I didn't like her as a blonde either. She was very pale with blonde hair.

IMO

i absolutely agree with you. as a woman, i can and do appreciate beautiful women! however, i never once thought that she was much of anything. same with CA. maybe as a woman I have very different tastes than others lol but she has never been an attractive woman to me.

and i too think her mouth looks like she has some dip in it ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth