trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Jodi already testify that she left the message for Travis and the other stuff to give herself more time before the cops came? Now, the Dr. is saying she did it to create distance. Jeesh!

Right to create DISTANCE from getting caught! :banghead:

Jodi has already made all of this Dr's testimony mute. She has admitted that the reason she made the text and everything else after Travis' murder was because she was trying to cover-up the murder. , not because she was mentally distancing herself. He is saying one thing, and Jodi has said another. Who would know why she did things better than Jodi herself.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Wenwe...You are my absolute hero for being able to listen to this and transcribe it...

Will you be my new BFF forever?

Cause if I had to listen to it, I'd be throwing my new phone at the nearest wall and that would upset NPH to no end!

Yes Wendi your amazing! I can't listen to this quack and Wilma anymore. I had to mute the tv and am now just reading posts. I cannot wait for martinez to get his turn. This is unbearable to hear them slaughter Travis rep again and again. This guys face is red and flushed! I wonder if hes an alcoholic
Just MOO

Its official!

I HAVE PTSB!!!

My hands were shaking.

I was having a tough time sleeping.

I was having a tough time putting thoughts together.

I was buying a new car.:rocker:

I hate when they say Travis passed away. He didn't pass away he was KILLED!! And

Yes, that was when "the gun went off".

They try to neatly detach her from it all with these asinine statements. Really, the defense insults the intelligence of the Jury with this play on words.

OH, the shaking. Uhm, can anyone else shake on cue?

I also shake when I get angry. I also tend to cry when I get soooo angry that I can't find my "words". It's called being HUMAN

There has been no f'kn shaking....this is sooo ridiculous. I need a cigarette. I'd like to shake her.

This is so ridiculous! Willmot seems to be coming up with her questions from thin air and this "expert" can't seem to answer a question without checking his notes.

If this wasn't so maddening, frustrating, infuriating and disgosting, it would almost be laughable.

And stop comparing that monster with soldiers! :furious:

invisible shaking??? only he - the expert - can see......NOT

....no Big Red Book.......
No room in his suitcase cuz of the last two years of Time magazine taking up space?.....

can JM replay the tape when he was hammering her and show the witch was not shaking??

Does Wilmott really think we care that she was having issues after murdering TRAVIS? That she had, oh I don't know MURDERED Someone, Shooting them, Stabbing them slicing their throat open, and now was maybe a little screwed up from it?! NO ONE CARES!!!

This testimony is only for DP. They want her to seem messed up so they don't vote for DP.

great point

Oh the shaking I just got the significance ... wow mind is blown [not].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member