trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching JM's cross of the ridiculous Dr. Samuels concerning the fill-in-the-dot test where she lied since her story at that time was the two masked stranger story. Samuels went to the jail to administer this test but doesn't bring the complete test with him leaving out the answer sheet? Then he writes her answers on paper that he transfers to the fill-in-the-dot answer sheet himself that he supposedly forgot instead of having her write her own answers?

Raise your hand if you think he never gave her this test and sat in his office by himself filling it out based on his crappy notes of her lie story because that's exactly what I think he did. There's nothing in her own hand, and I find it outrageous that he says he went to the jail to give her this test but forgets to bring the answer section part of the test with him and then doesn't let her write her own answers. Baloney I say. He didn't spend the time and effort to have her take this test, he sat in his office and did the test himself based on his inaccurate and incomplete notes he had on her.

Then he finds out later that the story she gave that he believed was a lie does turn out to be a lie therefore the test answers are all a lie yet he never does the test again and bases his diagnosis on this lying test? How totally incompetent can anyone get?

There's no question in my mind that he "evaluated" her based on nothing but what her attorneys wanted him to say that was based on her lie story of the intruders. And her attorneys are so ridiculously incompetent that they don't even tell him that he needs to re-evaluate her based on her new story of self-defense.

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen or even heard of with both this charlatan of a doctor and these ridiculous defense attorneys butchering their own case with this nincompoop.

- I don't include TA in this list because IMO he was never infatuated w/ her; it was purely about the sex. Anyways, it just drives me nuts that WAYYYY too many keep falling on the sword to try & protect/save/rescue one of this world's confirmed biggest who has nothing to contribute to the world & has caused nothing but pain & turmoil since arriving here (on earth). .

Thank you for your interesting post.

I believe that the community here at WEBSLEUTH is completely sympathetic to your assertions and inclinations. Most of us agree that TA being a relative sexually inexperienced Mormon was attracted to JA because of the promise of the raw forbidden sex. The attraction for perverse reasons was mutual. The only point with your analysis where we would disagree is that way too many “observers” are trying to “protect” or save” JA.

We know there is a small community of JA fans who believe her story or who believe she was abused or who believe she was somehow justified in her self-defense crime. I have to believe these people are basically deluded and would likely believe that the earth is flat.

There is also a small group of” talking head defense lawyers” seen on NG or JVM shows who foist ridiculous assertions that the JA defense team is doing a splendid if not superb job and these same spokesmen opine that the jury will render a 2nd degree manslaughter verdict. These pundits are placed on these programs to throw out outrageous claims in order to boost interest and HLN TV ratings. Their opinions are not to be taken seriously since they are paid for playing a “clown”.

JA is an unusual human specimen who is devoid of all humanity and who is as close to evil incarnate as you can get in real life. She would be the incubus that is cast out in a human exorcism.

This community has every reason to believe that she will be appropriately convicted of 1st degree murder and put on death row.

Yes apparently while she was "straddling" him..

I agree. I even wanted Juan to have an exact replica of the closet in the courtroom. But I want it EXACT. It has to be exact to be reliable.

During the trial, I would have drug jury to the scene of the crime and walked them through it or at a minimum have an exact replica of closet and shelf. It would have been so powerful during the trial.

Wonder why it wasnt done on such an impotant case. Surely it would not cost much for a carpenter to build a shelf at exact dimensions. Maybe the new tenants removed the shelf or something.

That was a joke on 'After Dark'. Without Travis being seated in the shower or stopping at the sink to cough up blood, etc.---it sounds like Jodi could be telling the truth, :what:. Those shelves looked miniature to the real ones. Nothing on them either so Mr. Defense Detective couldn't mess it up climbing. Jodi said Travis' hands were on her waist when he did "linebacker" stance, so no gunpowder burns? They also forgot to play kick the camera. Baez makes me feel ill.
Need to add that I don't believe Jodi for one minute. She stabbed him first. Jodi likes to slash tires a lot, why wouldn't she use a knife on Travis. No problem stocking more after his murder, same for the gun.

Didn't see this show but I do agree with the sequence described with one difference - he went to the sink to spit out the blood that was running into his lungs from the stab to the chest - I believe the spatter in the picture of the sink verifies that. Because of that verification it points to the chest wound being the first attack. When that didn't work she stabbed him in the back at the sink and he began to defend himself. She slit his throat after he got away from her.

Some think the gunshot came first because she was little and wanted to stop him before he could do anything but this was a woman raised around restaurants, worked in restaurants all her life - slashed tires (takes some knowhow with a knife and she didn't shoot them). She knew how to use a knife very well. About the only thing Jodi has said that I believe is that she wasn't that familiar with guns. If she was, she would have taken the 38 instead of the 25 and there is only one reason Jodi took the gun from the crime scene and that is because it could be tied back to the robbery at her Grandparents.

I agree and there is also the fact that she wouldn't want to take the chance of the neighbors being out in their yards and hearing a bunch of gun fire coming from the house.One shot she could get without raising a bunch of suspicion but 5 or 6 thats another story.

I didnt consider that. Thanks for your perspective. I once visited San Francisco and was surprised at how some of the stereotypes kind of were true. :)

Great food in San Fran and had a great time there.

De nada. :)

I smelled a reality show rat a mile away. Anything that originates from Los Angeles is specifically created to increase ratings, which equals MONEY.

I hope people understand the context of HLN's "jury" and won't worry at all- their "votes" are as substantive as Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

I agree with you. But IIRC, the defense did have an expert to say she thought the shot came first but Juan got her to admit that she never examined Travis' body like the ME did and so her opinion wouldn't be as sound as his. Did this happen?
no, it didn't

im off to bed now can't keep my eyes open any longer.

if something big happens one of you lovely people please please pm me. i miss everything after trial usually because of the time difference

There was an expert witness in Scott Peterson's trial who was just as bad. He was a gynecologist who tried to backdate Lacy's date of conception based on something said at her baby shower!!! Scott is still on Death Row, so I wouldn't worry!

I was thinking the same thing today , the Dr in the Scott Peterson case, I think his name was Dr Marsh, he asked the prosecutors to cut him some slack,if I remember correctly.

That's something else this "mock up" needs. WALLS! :facepalm:

They also need a female HLN employ involved with the show to play Jodi getting the surprise body slam to the tile floor. Then we can see how fast she recovers to roll off and run to the closet, get the gun, return to the bathroom to raise her hands and accidentally have the gun go off to fit the time frame.

Okay, this AFTER DARK scenario is silly, not to scale, and incomplete.

However, one of the guests did have a good question regarding the shower door.

What type of door was it on the shower? It opened, according to this panel, towards the tub.

So, with this in mind, this adds another 12-18 inches of "obstacle" for Travis to have had to half step out of the shower, grab Jodi, and body slam her to the tile.

Okay, I haven't played TWISTER in a few years, but this twisting of his body, while wet, just cannot be accomplished.

Thoughts?

Someone's probably already said this, but they were wrong (surprise). The shower door opened the other way.

Catching up here...So Detective Flores will provide video to the court first thing tomorrow morning. Anyone know what is on the horizon? Are they going to show the murderess doing headstand and talking to herself or something else? He mentioned an interview that was performed last Thursday...What interview?

Jodi shot him first while he was sitting in the shower, her gun got jammed, so there was no second shot, he went to the mirror to see what happened, spit up blood, but he still had some life left in him, went after her, she did not want him to live, because he could identify her. She took the knife out and made sure he was dead.

So he could never talk again. Way overkill, so he would never speak again.

De nada. :)

I smelled a reality show rat a mile away. Anything that originates from Los Angeles is specifically created to increase ratings, which equals MONEY.

I hope people understand the context of HLN's "jury" and won't worry at all- their "votes" are as substantive as Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
CNN Center Atlanta...
HLN is in Atlanta isn't it?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HLN_(TV_channel)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Patricia Cornwell was on Peirs Morgan tonight. Her take on what happened (based on the autopsy photos) was that JA surprised Travis, he came out of the shower, JA stabbed him in the chest area, he threw up his hands to defend himself, turned and stumbled to the sink trying to get away. JA mercilessly and savagely stabbed Travis over and over again in the back as he fought desperately to escape. THEN she shot him.
People hate Piers (many hate Cornwell) but unlike Vinny and the Goof Men Crew on HLN, their brief discussion on JA was somber and sincere.

I hate Piers but I hate Baez more! and would never ever watch him unless I was in a coma and even then I would try really hard to wake up by yelling change that FN channel! I do love Cornwells books and I agree with what she says ,thats the same way I see it.Total surprise ambushed!Poor Travis!

OHA MYA GODA, he doesn't have the correct document. WTH? I left it at home. SERIOUSLY? Is this a joke? YALL we are surely being pranked!!! :great::seeya::jail:

were you waiting for Ashton Kutchner to jump out of the gallery with a JD hat on telling "You all been punked!!!" :floorlaugh:

Did Juan state today that there were pictures of her on top of him (during sex) I thought I heard him say that but I was in and out of the room the TV is in while *trying* to get housework done.

JM referred to it as another JA lie and asked if Samuels had an obligation while acting on behalf of the State, on its nickel, to corroborate in order to separate her fiction from her fantasies and her lies. [My paraphrase] :liar:

Catching up here...So Detective Flores will provide video to the court first thing tomorrow morning. Anyone know what is on the horizon? Are they going to show the murderess doing headstand and talking to herself or something else? He mentioned an interview that was performed last Thursday...What interview?
I was guessing that he and Juan both interviewed Samuels again?? And they aren't afraid to TAPE something, so there's no errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds