Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies she told Samuels:

1) There was a rope tying her ankles
2) Travis used the knife to cut the rope off
3) That there EVER WAS A ROPE
4) The ninja story
5) Pics were taken during sex

What else guys? I was laughing so hard, I may have missed some.

That she was suicidal.

What was the judge's response to JW's request that JM not "yell" at the witness?

He came back a little more toned down but not intimidated. What a lame shot that was on the part of the DA. This is the kind of stuff I think the jury understands. Especially after the extremely boring (Nurmi) and condescending/school Marm (Wilcott) questioning the DA does. The equivalent would be JM objecting to "And let me ask you thiiiiisss,,," or "And how did thaaatttt make you fee eel"? Everyone's got their own style.

Wilcott's silly smirks and expressions today made her look more like JA than anything else. She's obviously taking instructions from her client.

ROFL

moo

He came back a little more toned down but not intimidated. What a lame shot that was on the part of the DA. This is the kind of stuff I think the jury understands. Especially after the extremely boring (Nurmi) and condescending/school Marm (Wilcott) questioning the DA does. The equivalent would be JM objecting to "And let me ask you thiiiiisss,,," or "And how did thaaatttt make you fee eel"? Everyone's got their own style.

Wilcott's silly smirks and expressions today made her look more like JA than anything else. She's obviously taking instructions from her client.

ROFL

moo

Agree, it's a stylistic thing, and he does wear it well.

I thought of the Walmart and Tersco thing, but I think it has something to do with the witness on the stand right now - the doc.

We shall see - Could be anything - They only said in court that the Pros interviewed "somebody" on Thursday and that it will be in court tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder about WalMart and Tesoro.....

That she was suicidal.
This one didn't come out yet, but we know from Juan that she told him the "rope" was 20 ft long.
ooooooo, is Samuels the one she told she left the knife on the nightstand????

It's going to get even BETTER tomorrow!!!

They also need a female HLN employ involved with the show to play Jodi getting the surprise body slam to the tile floor. Then we can see how fast she recovers to roll off and run to the closet, get the gun, return to the bathroom to raise her hands and accidentally have the gun go off to fit the time frame.

If someone really got body slammed on a tile floor they would be leaving the house in an ambulace not walking.
If you don't believe me get someone to body slam you on the sidewalk if you don't have a tile floor.Then you come on this site and tell me how fast you could move after.
According to Jodi it dosen't hurt much and you can still run fast and everything.Im sure RIPLEYS would like to see that one.

That she was suicidal.

The "not MD" suggested suicide but tried to indicate that it was not suicide. Any professional psychologist would not be messing around with anything that describes a person expressing the will to kill themselves. JM made that abundantly clear today. He felt "absolved" by stating he told her attorneys but he had an ethical requirement to inform the jail of his concerns if he felt that they were valid. So, he didn't believe them to be valid or he failed in his professional obligations. One or the other. No other way around that one.

I hope he's awake and sweating it out tonight.

moo

Lies she told Samuels:

1) There was a rope tying her ankles
2) Travis used the knife to cut the rope off
3) That there EVER WAS A ROPE
4) The ninja story
5) Pics were taken during sex

What else guys? I was laughing so hard, I may have missed some.

Specifically, she lied on nearly every crucial question of the PSD test Samuels used to Dx her with Global Transient Amnesia, Dissociative Amnesia, Fognesia™, Sexnesia™, Truthnesia™, and most importantly, SoCompletelyHosednesia, and my personal favorite: TimeToFinalizeMyEpitaphnesia.

ROFL

moo
It was so hypocritical of willmott to perform a TALKING OBJECTION, right after she had objected to Juan doing the very same.

Did anyone else notice JA mouth the word "no" today when RS was talking about the rope being tied around her? I forget when he said it, or what his exact words were, but she mouthed "no".

Thank goodness I didn't watch. My TV would have been broken. Don't know which one I can't stand more...Baden or JB. Evil, money grabbing, pathetic, media-whoring, want to be...<self mod-snip>. These <more self mod-snip> don't give a damn about justice and VICTIMS!!! :furious:

Good for you!!!

I didn't watch the show and told HLN on their facebook site why I wasn't going to and never would as long as JB was their guest. C'mon WS we have the power to shut JB up and set HLN straight. :please:

Specifically, she lied on nearly every crucial question of the PSD test Samuels used to Dx her with Global Transient Amnesia, Dissociative Amnesia, Fognesia™, Sexnesia™, Truthnesia™, and most importantly, SoCompletelyHosednesia.

Did you forget Skanknesia? :floorlaugh:

Jodi doesn't care who she steps on, from companies--the gas station, WalMart and especially her former place of work. If I was the manager of that place, I would have fired off an email to Juan stating she had the wound (if thats what happened) before she came to work and she was not allowed to bleed all over the food and beverages.
She dumped on MM since he "betrayed" her for saying he has unregistered guns in CA. Jodi, just showing she has a vengeful personality, which is why we hear crickets on anyone speaking out for or against her. Her former boyfriends, well I think Jodi got the blackmail goods on all of them. DD had a former co-worker of hers on the phone who said no way would she come on the show or testify ...the woman sounded like she was fearful to get involved. Said Jodi would drive from CA to AZ to check up on Travis after work.

If someone really got body slammed on a tile floor they would be leaving the house in an ambulace not walking.
If you don't believe me get someone to body slam you on the sidewalk if you don't have a tile floor.Then you come on this site and tell me how fast you could move after.
According to Jodi it dosen't hurt much and you can still run fast and everything.Im sure RIPLEYS would like to see that one.

Someone is still believing that she got body slammed? I thought JM walked through all that and she basically retracted?

It's Dr Violette or however you say it.

Laviolette does not have a Ph.D. But... heck! She got her associates degree in Phys, Ed, at GCC! (Glendale Community College - where my daughter is just now transferring out of to attend ASU).

The one thing that sticks out (for me) about ALV's CV is the seemingly implied message of "Men = Abusers. Women = Victims."

This is often true, but it is not always true. Anyone who may have thought otherwise before this case ought to have figured this out by now - as this is a clear case of a female abuser/stalker/terrorist/killer.

I think the dynamics may be able to be categorized differently (in 'general', but I have my doubts that this expert will be comfortable speaking about the female abuser. Hm. We'll see.

The "not MD" suggested suicide but tried to indicate that it was not suicide. Any professional psychologist would not be messing around with anything that describes a person expressing the will to kill themselves. JM made that abundantly clear today. He felt "absolved" by stating he told her attorneys but he had an ethical requirement to inform the jail of his concerns if he felt that they were valid. So, he didn't believe them to be valid or he failed in his professional obligations. One or the other. No other way around that one.

I hope he's awake and sweating it out tonight.

moo

Most likely he is well past the legal limit by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62