trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is pacing around the front of court as we wait for #JodiArias and the judge to enter. Valerie is giving instructions to the spectators

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Juan is pacing around the front of court as we wait for #JodiArias and the judge to enter. Valerie is giving instructions to the spectators

Please help! No cable. I have an iPhone and an iPad. Neither uses Flash player. Anyone know a website where I can see this from my iPad or iPhone? Thanks!!!

I use the WPTV link for my IPad all the time and it works great. Just google Jodi arias live stream and look for WPTV.

Did anyone watch HLN After Dark last night with Jose Baez and the murder scene mock up? It was really silly. The mock jury's findings were NOT Guilty. What a joke.

Like a tiger pacing in front of the door to his cage....

GO JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I think he's already committed professional suicide, if he doesn't show up, he better prepare for retirement because no one will even come close to hiring him again.

Yes, the judge can issue a warrant.

That man is SOMEWHERE with a #2 pencil filling in bubbles on an answer sheet. I just know it! :rocker:

Copy of the current Phoenix New Times issue out this week (grabbed a copy last night):

Newtimesrotated.jpg

Whoever did the drawing did an amazing job at showing you what Jodi really is. She is no bombshell, she is no blond beauty, she is not sexy and she is not misunderstood. Her disguise has finally worn off, her insides have seeped out to the outside. She is an ugly person made of evil. Travis had no idea what was really underneath. How could he? She's the devil incarnate.

OMG!!! I say let "Should of wore make-up" Jodie see this. She may kill herself and save us all a lot of time and money!

That is one Ugly B----!:facepalm:

So what's the article like?

off to google to see if I can pull it up online....

Definitely a delayed sidebar followed by an electronics malfunction back to a regularly scheduled sidebar to start

Most have been too much JM smoking going on in there yesterday.

I just sent what I wrote below off to HLN/CNN-

"First, I am very displeased at the way the viewers are led to believe that they're actually watching live coverage of the Jodie Arias trail. It is not live coverage and it is out right wrong to try and mislead the viewing audience to think that this is the case. The message to me seems to be "What they don't know won't hurt them". There is no reason not be truthful about this!

Second, I am extremely disappointed in your "After Dark show". Unless you start doing a better job recreating the events in the Jodie Arias trail you best stop, because at this rate you are only doing an injustice to the victim. I hope to see a change in these areas or I will find my news elsewhere."

Where does the pedophilia issue now stand? No evidence whatsoever iirc, except the claim of a proven serial liar. I think the jury might find that alone offensive enough to put her on Death Row.

ITA.

I'm thinking the more they focus on that, the closer they bring their client to a date with the needle.

I'd be willing to bet many jurors settled on that allegation being total bs after learning LE did a sweep of all computers and found NOTHING, including within the deleted files.

Late again!

This is what I'm talking about. These jurors, expert witnesses, lawyers etc STILL get paid whether or not any testimony is heard.

This is what I'm NOT understanding. How is this saving money??

This Judge NEEDS to get better control over these proceedings. And if it's HER that's late (because I hear she has other cases) then it's inexcusable how a death penalty case can be handled so nonchalantly.

This has to be the most difficult days of Dr. Samuels life...I can't imagine what he must be feeling right now, knowing he is about to be crucified. I'll bet he's got some PTSD going on for sure! :giggle: If he never fully understood the disorder, he certainly does now! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876