trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuels: please, may I have a copy so I can adjust my answers accordingly????
Juan: no

I wonder if the doc is coming back after lunch?

I'd be propping up the nearest bar if I was him.

Bloomin' tightwad to say the least!

I like how the Dr told Juan if he knew what he was reading from it may refresh his memory..omg :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Yeah and I would say it is quite useless, after 100 questions most kids (and adults) that need that type of testing will just mark anything.

The MMPI-2 is most commonly used by mental health professionals to assess and diagnose mental illness. The MMPI-2 has been utilized in other fields outside of clinical psychology. The test is often used in legal cases, including criminal defense and custody disputes.http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologicaltesting/a/mmpi.htm
Overview

Relevant to a range of contemporary applications, the MMPI-2 instrument is the most widely used and widely researched test of adult psychopathology. Used by clinicians to assist with the diagnosis of mental disorders and the selection of appropriate treatment methods, the MMPI-2 test continues to help meet the assessment needs of mental health professionals in an ever-changing environment. http://psychcorp.pearsonassessments...-us/Productdetail.htm?Pid=MMPI-2&Mode=summary

The volume of questions is designed to prevent people from trying to beat the test.

There is a reason is it is the most widely used diagnostic test. It made me question this guy when I realized he never used it.

Mr. Martinez is just absolutely BRILLIANT!

I wish I had a mind like his. He is incredibly sharp, and is very very intelligent.

I am in awe.

I swear Wilmott looks like she just wants to scream, "judge it's not fair.....he's winning"

He just admitted that he used this test specifically to prove a pre-formed hypothesis. Rather backwards if my opinion matters. :biggrin:

Scientifically, you try to prove the null hypothesis. To try to prove a hypothesis means bias.

Please tell what a score of 69 means in the psychiatric field. I know what 69 means to Jodi Arias.

Anybody get a screen cap of those test results that JM posted?

Dang, the longer JM goes on, the more re-direct we will have to listen to to rehabilitate this guy.

They can TRY to rehabilitate him, but there is NO chance. None. And he pretty much screwed the testimony of the next witness too, since her PTSD was supposed to play into her snapping and killing Travis in such an ... overzealous manner.

Watching this guy bumble is undoubtably the most exquisite experience of schadenfreude I've had in my life.

Dang it just able to tune in all I see is JW's frownie face & Dr S all spinning & JM saying I ask the questions around here....

So carp! I musta missed some good sheet this morning eh?
Yep - You HAVE to watch later - it's too good to miss.

Did JW even TALK to her expert before he got on the stand? She seems to be shocked every time he has to concede something to Juan.

Note to JW: Maybe you should interview your own witnesses before they take the stand

Juan Martinez OWNS the courtroom today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member