trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now bored and just want Juan or the jury questions. I am guessing the jurors feel the same.

I completely agree with you. She is acting the good guy, the DT seems incredibly over their heads with a DP case and this isn't Juan's first time to the rodeo.

But, they really have no defense. They are the public defenders. They are the ones that end up with these cases. :seeya:

would be interesting if there was a psychologist on the jury.

Why are we even going through this when we KNOW for certain she was LYING at the time???

:coffeeup: I swear Jodi's nose does get bigger everyday. :applause:

JW won't stfu. So boring, IMO. :notgood:

Wilmont got a dig in about experience. She said much more than three years. I believe she was referring to without saying that Juans expert does not have 30 years of experience like Samuels. I can't remember her name but I remember reading she is relatively new...Like within the last 5 or 6 years.
Well, good then. Perhaps she's current, still working diligently and with rigor.

smh all of this is null and void considering his diagnosis is based on her Ninja story NOT her revised story of Travis attacked me.

Here's hoping we might get to juror questions today,tired of this blah,blah,blah

Please Wilmott, end it......you are not going to change this disaster you have as an expert.

Nurmi sitting at the defense table hand over his lips thinking

"do I want Jack in the Box on my way home or Texas Roadhouse" get on with it Wilma I am hungry".

Samuels: "Complex computational analysis... it's all beyond me."
Translation: I don't know what I'm talking about.

Pretty soon JA is going to be under the table if she keeps lowering that chair!

So did that not reaching 75 would be dangerous or wrong whatever..

Does that open JM during Jury ? redirect get to bring up the next couple high scores re: schitzopal & Histronic I think..

Hmm that if she's anything she's mental not amnesic LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member