trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My juror question: Sir, can a person who was called a sociopath more then once in text messages fake the tests you gave to the defendant?

Did I miss the question he answered previously about Jodi having nightmares pre-murder (answer: often) v. nightmares after murder (Answer: 0)?

Four years ago today, my brother & his wife were brutally murdered. For four years, I have relied on the members here for support. I have NOT been disappointed! Thanks for the PM's and remembering. Love you guys! Sorry for the O/T Mods, but the peeps here brings me to tears.

Prayers to you. So sorry for your loss.

So who cares if she has PTSD after murdering Travis?

So sorry Tulessa. I will definitely read the thread about them....that's just terrible.

Bigg hugg tules a I didn't know! It wasn't until this trial that I became more active!
Inactive after kc walked! I swore I'd never follow another! But my heart hurt for travis family.

Do you have a link to what happened to your family
Thank you and many hugs
You made me tear up .

I've said this before, if this doctor cannot tell the difference from PTSD and sociopathy then he deserves his license yanked. The truth is, if he were testifying for the state instead of the defense then her diagnosis would be sociopathy.

Okay. Everyone take a deep breath, compose yourselves. It's done.

When Juan gets up he should just face the jury and say( we all know this is a large load so in order to spare you having to listen more about these tests I will let you use your common sense) no more questions from me.
The jury would probably jump up and hug him.

Samuels and Wilmott are really insulting this jury's intelligence now.

Yay! She's finished.

An hour of recess???????? :banghead:

She's done? OMG we get to get to the jury ????'s I hope I am correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double