trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to Disney World for a few days and everyday I moaned about missing this trial.

Now THAT is sad!!! (When the "Happiest Place on Earth" takes a backseat to a lying, thieving, murdering b!tch.):banghead:

But it didn't pick up that SHE was lying?!? Oh, dude! :facepalm:

Did she just really ask "can someone fake this test?"

Holy moly!!

Someone can fake their own life for crying out loud. This is not only annoying--- it's down right insulting. I hope the jurors are getting white-knuckled from anger.

OH BS!!

People are smart enough to figure out what the questions are trying to get to in order to come up with the "right" answer - or rather, the answer they want the test to say.

It may take more knowledge to INTERPRET what it all means, but it's not rocket science what those questions are trying to discover.

I beg to differ with the good DR. I think by looking at the questions a sociopath has studied human behavior and does know what answer you are looking for on a test. Plus he isn't really seem to hard to fool....JMO

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 2m
#JODIARIAS TRIAL: After technical difficulties on http://abc15.com , the live stream is now up. Please refresh your page. Thank you.

Oh my god why are they still going on about these tests!! THEY ARE INVALID!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

To bring this subject up again, and I don't know how to embid the video:

Of all the other times Jodi’s been caught doing something here’s the one no one else has mentioned because it was so early. See the youtube of day 33 part 1 (yesterday) by tawnidilly because croakerqueen’s starts a minute later.
At 0.00.28 she takes something small, like a really folded up note, lowers it to her lap and reads it.
At 0.01.40 she turns and nods to someone, like a subtle thank you or “I got it.”
Someone is illegally passing things to her. I’m certainly not going to name anyone!
At the next “approach” mitigation lady sits with her and they have a good talk.
She’s VERY good and no one will ever catch unless they’re watching every minute right over her shoulder. And it’s really easy to “palm” something with your hand supposedly flat on the table.

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 33. Morning Session. Complete
[video=youtube;oJeccin_y1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJeccin_y1g[/video]

Hmm... I think Jodi got word of her sneakiness being caught on camera - I've seen her look straight at the camera. :hills: She was smiling at the Dr. as he took the stand. Today she has the black, delusional eyes again. She's playing the camera now....

I'm average person I think I could take test & fake to get result or DX

btw HE could take test & do that to me... He basically did take test as her answers were not on questionaire jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90