trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it not his responsibility to write accurate notes,so if he wrote ankles, thats what she said FGS

Wilmott makes sure the jury knows he's charging $250 per hour after 35 yrs of experience.

LOL - pure waste of money. I have 35 years experience cleaning house -
can I get paid $250/hour?

And she even told the jury if she wasn't caught, she would have to think if she would have ever confessed. This is just a piece of another person's comment.

I believe JA even lied when she answered the question saying she honestly didn't know what she would have done. I think she lied because an honest answer by JA would have been "No, I would not have confessed."

I'd like to know how fast he could take notes with JW yapping. She talks a mile a minute ;)

But....dead people don't bleed.

The autopsy report did NOT speak to the order of TA wounds.

The "shot first theory" remains plausible even in view of the autopsy report.
Naturally there is no blood around the TA head entrance wound because he was washed off in the shower. The ME did not see “much hemorrhage in the brain substance” which does NOT speak to an “in vivo” or “post mortem” event. The autopsy report is utterly silent on the injury caused by the bullet traversing the left side of TA.
“Dead people don’t bleed” has no meaning in this case.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s
#JodiArias was tied by the ankles as well as the hands. Dr. Samuels is going off of his notes, he seems to have them handy today.

twine??? What happened to the decorative rope??? Someone didn't compare lies before this

So Dr. Speculation just goes back and adds notes.

Why am I NOT surprised?:banghead:

I cannot stand Willmott and her snarky looks she gives. JM doesn't do that during their objections. Unprofessional.

She really needs to work on her poker face.. JW gives away all her thoughts & emotions via facial expresssions.

I use twine for baking...I use it to wrap a tenderloin or tie a turkey.

Willmott gets a bit tongue twisted and begins to stamper when Martinez objects...it's like she doesn't know how to rephrase her questions when she's interrupted. Perhaps I've been mesmerized by Juan, but she seems way out of her league here.

according to her website she has tried many homicide trials.....really doesnt show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim