trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a most interesting trial. Everybody believes Jodi will be found guilty and get life or death. Personally I am betting on Second Degree.

I have believed this since day one.

I don't believe Jodi left home with the intention of murdering Travis. I do think she wanted him and all that he possessed and she went there determined to do anything to achieve that end result.

I think she thought she could talk him into anything. But...Travis wanted the sex and not the girl. So she was Travis 'Dirty Little Secret'.

<mod snip>

In my mind something went terribly wrong that June 4. Something neither of them saw coming.

I do believe it was when Travis was in the shower and Jodi might have checked his phone and phone messages and saw Mimi asking about travel plans.

I think she went nuts and the rest is history.

Second degree from this jury!

Ok have at me...:facepalm:

:nono:
Even taking her latest story into account its still first degree premeditated murder.

It can be formed in the time a person takes to think about a gun and goes and retrieves said gun.

"I object to speaking objections other than mine of course."

As if it's not obvious that Nurmi has used this "doctor" often in his sex cases. This just screams of set up and assisting with the version 3.0 when version 2.0 wasn't standing up. It all just screams of inapropriate behaviour on the part of both of them IMO.

Diagnosis tailored to fit the crime.

I think Belvin would be a wonderful dinner guest. Just imagine all the stories he'd tell.

But as a judge running a murder trial?

Not so much...

I wish we had Judge Strickland. CA's first judge. He was pretty awesome!

This is a complete mockery of the courtroom! I cannot believe what I am seeing/hearing! Its worse every day!!!

They keep asking him about providing therapy to someone, can you imagine therapy with him? It hurts my heart to think about.

You know Jodi's loving all this talk about how she should be pitied. It's all about poor widdle HER. Just like she likes it.

Holy crap!

I feel like I am watching Abbott and Costello doing a routine.

JW getting snippy,I sure can't wait for rebuttal,anyone know if there is court tomorrow?There were tweets that there might be.Tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim