trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is going to be like a soap opera...I can turn it off, a year from now I can turn it back on and they will still be doing the same thing.

OK... let's look at it this way... JW and RS are boring these poor jurors... so, Monday morning, fresh from a relaxing weekend... JM is going to wow them with his questions to this... idiot... who's claiming to be a doctor.

Jodi has been eyeballing the jury all day today. They probably told her to be more personable to them because they know she's going down!

At this rate, JA may be found guilty on June 04, 2013.

Now THAT would be poetic justice...

if only it would come at a cost of such a waste of time, energy, funds...

:what: I have quafed a bottle of good champagne .... which I was saving for tomorrow's girl's night :rocker::rocker:

but........ I HAD TO!!!! ..... HONEST IT IS THE ONLY WAY I HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR!!! :blushing:

It all began with the hippopotamas ..... i swear!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m
Willmott is continuing on with questioning even though I am using telekenisis to try and get her to wrap it up for you all. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hippo campus x2

drink...

drink....

Is peeking in Travis' window assertive? Confronting him about your peeking wasn't? Probably doesn't count if you're being 'courted'?

They aren't showing th gallery at all - everyone must be sleeping.

Something horrible happened on June 4th-gee, I wonder what? This is disgusting.

Crazy busy week, so haven't posted much. Jumping on the latest thread bc I was hoping to hear JM is up since I'm on HLN lag. Give me some hope guys....please.:please:

Someone needs to puke in the gallery to give everyone else a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1