trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I see it again, it does look more purple. I think my mind interpreted it as blue because of the ribbons Travis' family is wearing. Sorry to everyone for posting inaccurate color! And did I get her aunt and mother mixed up too?? My excuse is lack of sleep. Worked night turn last night and only slept 3 hours before posting. Won't do that again. :blushing:

Both mistakes = easy to make! Not a problem at all, imho.

Mr. Juanderful . . . Cool, Calm & Collected, waiting patiently for his turn, as are we :great:

View attachment 31201

So, Arias has the Catholic school girl look today.

Laviolette spent the first 1.5 hrs. describing Arias as a domestic terrorist, but this seemingly innocuous woman showed her colours when she slipped in the irrelevant description of the father who killed his daughter's non-violent ex in a 'fugue state'.

Laviolette is up there for a purpose and she is crafty. Juan is going to have quite the cat and mouse game with her.

Hopefully, the jury is buying nada of the Defense's theory of abuse...
JA does not seem to be a victim to me, not even as a teen. As a teen, once her parents told her to do her homework, she left the house...got various jobs to stay afloat because she didn't want to follow their rules. We know she has kicked and hit her mother. Called her sister a stupid idiot. Had no problem breaking up with any of her various men in the past, including one who was drowning in foreclosure because of her partly. Travis was solely an object to her, and once rejected, she embarked on a course of premeditated murder.
Nothing about Jodi from the time she left her home as a teen through now shows any bit that she has ever been nor will ever allow herself to be a victim.

“if you care enough to read why you should fear a psychopath, the good news is, you are not one”-Paul Mountjoy

Had to throw in that quote.

mqdefault.jpg

Honey do these pants make my butt look big or what?

8593443672_45bf0778f4_n.jpg

POSSIBLE RESPONSES

1. YES
2. NO
3. OR WHAT
4. IT'S NOT THE PANTS, IT'S ALL THE BEN AND JERRY'S YOU'VE BEEN SHOVELING IN YOUR PIE-HOLE

500full.jpeg

Run for it.

The etiology of the fugue state is related to dissociative amnesia, (DSM-IV Codes 300.12[2]) which has several other subtypes:[3] Selective Amnesia, Generalised Amnesia, Continuous Amnesia, Systematised Amnesia, in addition to the subtype Dissociative Fugue.[1]

Fugue state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A different part of the DSM-IV TR..... Samuel NEVER mentioned Fugue state one time.. He said Dissociative amnesia.. A different animal.. like the difference between a Tiger, Lion and Bobcat.. both Feline but sub-species very different.

Professional Opinion

You and my BF are both monster's - when I raise my voice at all and not even meaning to he walks away, that damn abuser LOL

Although I've never sexted them, I've sent my grown kids 'meaner' text messages than TA ever sent JA. I swear at them even. :blushing:

I love receiving the silent treatment!

When my son was about 7 or 8 when annoyed with me would announce, "I'm not speaking to you" lol it only lasted at most 15-20 minutes... But they were glorious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when we couldn't wait for our kids to start talking and then not later wishing they'd shut up their motor mouths.

This is the most boring testimony yet. It's not relevant, all the 'folks' she's treated over the years are not the defendants in a trial she's testifying in today. It's like the defense team took her book, & grasped to find the most tenuous links to identify Jodi as a victim of abuse. Travis once called Jodi's sister dumb so he must have deserved near decapitation!
There's no way this witness didn't research this case before the trial started, there's no evidence Travis is an abuser & she would do well to devote her time to real victims. I find myself becoming enraged by this witness. I feel that she does know better & all this talk about 'people' she's met over the years is muddying the water. I guess she couldn't turn down the publicity or the money & she's ended joining the 'blame the victim' defence. Shame on her

I'm sorry but I DO think threatening to commit suicide is abusive!

It terrorizes the abused party into staying out of fear that if they leave, their abuser will kill him/herself. :(

JA did this to TA, and maybe other men, too. I think ALV is spot-on in saying that.

JMO

I agree. My ex did this with me. I finally left. He stalked to the point of putting pennies on my car tires. This way if he wasn't in the parking lot to see me come and go, he could check my tires to see if I had gone anywhere. The police even started patroling my apartment complex because he was always lurking around with his binoculars. This went on for years, even after I moved 30+ miles away.

All the evidence deemed too prejudicial & rejected by the judge showing Jodi to be a whacko stalking abuser - Does anyone know if Juan can now bring it in in rebuttal? Doggie kick, showing up in his house uninvited, "anonymous" letter to Lisa, tire slashing, etc?

Did ALV, in fact, interview Jodi?

I think one has to assume that she did speak with Ms. Arias since JM has asked Ms. Arias if she told ALV that the *advertiser censored* pictures were on Travis' computer. Of course this was denied however; it definitely implies there was conversation between the two.

WTF??? Is she mocking Travis's family?

It seems odd after all of the bruhaha (sp?) regarding the ribbons for Travis. If so, what really spiteful bad taste. Folks seem to forget who is dead here, in the most horrible way. The killer is still alive, and lying badly to boot.

Today is National Awareness Day for Epilepsy. They use purple ribbons.

HTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know that, I just had two small grandchildren diagnosed with epilepsy. And just got a call from my daughter, My granddaughter is on life support. The dr's are giving her 20% survival.

Reading here to keep my mind busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member