trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon! I'm very interested in what the DV expert will say today, although I am not looking forward to hearing JW cheerily chipmunk her way through questioning. Nails on a very large chalkboard.

The rumors of JM bringing this expert down (KCL's thread) are so intriguing... so I'm going to try to pay close attention. She does seem like a caring woman when it comes to actual DV victims, but, as most of us believe, JA is no victim.

Wonder how long she'll be on the stand? I'm exhausted after Samuels... and JA...

:grouphug:

Prayers continue for Travis' family and friends.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Both families are here, attorneys have left the courtroom. Trial should begin at 10:30am PDT. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite51s WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan is here in black suit and teal tie. Nurmi in black suit

One irritant of mine,Jodi ALWAYS writing,as if she is the paralegal.She needs to sit there with nothing to do,except listen to the trial.I know it seems petty and I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does,more than I should let it.

It bothers the chit out of me too, Goodanuff! And WELCOME, btw!

I just cannot imagine (as I suppose I should be glad of) WTH she could need to write that is more important than the trial for her life???

Hope this is ok but it comes up in every thread. Since it is a matter near and dear to my heat, thought I would mention it:

Travis had a little pug type dog named Napolean (naps)

The dog was in the house, though not in the bedroom when Travis was murdered.

Naps, after the murder, was apparently blocked off from the upstairs area and Travis's bedroom.

It is generally felt that he had a water dish, possibly a doggie door, and some type of feeding in the days before Travis's body was discovered.

Napolean was provided for in Travis's will. He went to live with Travis's good friend, Deanna Reid.

He is still alive and well with Deanna, though he is aging and is now partially deaf and blind.

I sincerely hope that he is partially deaf and blind due to aging, and that it was not Napoleon that she kicked! :furious: It would not surprise me if she was referring to him when talking to Det. Flores.

The Hacking case was one of the most bizarre that I've ever followed :eek: How this man was able to dupe so many people for so long is beyond belief. Lori was a lovely young woman who loved her husband. She never realized how dangerous he would be when she confronted him with the truth about his feigned education and acceptance into medical school. :(

I think what boggles the mind most in these types of cases is these people seem to live moment to moment. Don't they ever think about the future and how will they reconcile their lies? Surely they are not stupid, they know they will eventually be found out.

One irritant of mine,Jodi ALWAYS writing,as if she is the paralegal.She needs to sit there with nothing to do,except listen to the trial.I know it seems petty and I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does,more than I should let it.

And do you want to know what grates on my nerves? She can sit there and read and write with those glasses on just fine. But from time to time, she lifts the glasses to read something. WHY???

What's the hold up now????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why don't they just say multiple personality and get it over with- shes the ninja, the victim. the killer, the sexpot, the librarian, the ky spokeperson, the whatever- the liar and the abused killer or the abused victim . take your pick and mix and match-lol . who the hell are you jodi? all or how many? if your in trauma you frickin did it to yourself !
__________________i had to repost my own post-lol- just have no other thoughts about this mess! years ago i worked for a lcsw whos specialty was multiple personalitys- she passed away or i bet she could post a lot here or be called for case as she was the best in country they said.

the twin outfits = i believe in some way they are trying to make jury associate jodi with the" nice lady atty" who in some way would be like killing her too= take a bombshell want to be of jodi prior - change her looks to be a library frumpy look - then change her to look like a paralegal - i bet she borrows her atty clothes . it must be hard for her atty to think what should me and jodi where today- they think their lil trick of subliminal will work, who knows??? anythings possible after casey case and jury ~

Side Note ~ I changed my avatar to a white feather because that is in a re-occuring dream. ;)

I love it. To me, white feathers are little gifts from my mother. She died over ten years ago.

Hacking's and Entwistle's came to my mind, as well. Although I disagree with the psychopath labeling. They are sociopaths, as is Scott Peterson.
If there's any difference, and that's a widespread debate all on its own, I believe those differences are extremely minimal in the 'grand scheme'.

I lump 'em altogether because I personally believe the 'psychopathic' tag tends to infer an image in people's minds that could potentially keep them from becoming the victim of one...which is pretty much my daily goal. ;)

JMO though.

And do you want to know what grates on my nerves? She can sit there and read and write with those glasses on just fine. But from time to time, she lifts the glasses to read something. WHY???

Never mind! Misread your post. I don't know why she does that either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members