trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring someone/asking too many questions is abusive...because Ms. Laviolette says so. In other words everything is everything.

did Travis supposedly destroy something of Jodi's, beside the journal pages ?

He hit the steering wheel and door during California rush hour traffic.:facepalm:

LaViolette sounds credible to me, but she is describing Jodi! Why in the world did the DT think it was a good idea to have her testify for them? The more I watch this trial the more convinced I am that the DT want's JA to be found guilty!

Also -- what she is describing fits the pattern of her driving to confront girlfriends of prior boyfriends!!

Tut tut defence team.... you really dropped that ball. You were so blinded by Alyce & her continuum that you didn't realise you've painted your own 'victim' as the abuser.
Jealousy-tick!
Property destruction-tick!
Self-obsessed-tick tick tick!
Doesn't respect privacy-tick!
Using sexuality as power-tick!

Jodi's the one 1 who hates her own family, did Travis really need to turn her aginast them?

I wonder how long before this trial becomes about the murder of Travis Alexander?
Travis Alexander, the only victim in this trial!

Juan can easily fit JODI into the terrorism stalking continuum!!!!! Me smells a backfire!!!!!!!!! :great:

ANJ can you get a screen shot of the people behind JA wearing ribbons please

OMG...I had no idea the type would be so big...sorry

Jodi didn't get together with friends because she had none, other then men she had slept with. And her family wanted nothing to do with her. Doesn't apply at all.

Exactly. She had no friends because she was a horrible, lazy, uninspired, irresponsible person.

Victim "began to see world through abuser's perspective". HA! JA just loves Travis no matter what, she says.

Monopolization of Perception. I'm liking it! (just joking) But it does seem it could be a plus.

Is "Witness Courtroom Story Time" Common?

This witness is telling a story about a woman that "pulled" back and she (the witness) asked the woman "does it make sense that a person you love doesn't want you to see people that you love?" The witness, continuing with "Story Time" explains how the woman started seeing things through her abusers eyes.

Jodi must be having epic deja vu right now hearing all the things she did to Travis.

We have a new one here --- "hostage situation", LOL! So Travis kept her from seeing her family??? Is she really saying that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member