trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the 36:20 mark in this video, Exhibit #156 at 5:27:58. That's the photo I'm talking about and it appears to be the correct orientation. Agree or disagree?

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 6 : Shocking Photos (No Sidebars) - YouTube

Slight confusion with the time stamps: at the 36:26 mark JM announces exhibit 156 which is timed-stamped 5:27:28 (different seconds but I'm sure that's the one you mean). It's not on the projector long enough for me to even tell what it is I'm afraid.

If you look at the sequence as a whole:
http://s922.photobucket.com/user/SoulShynz9293/media/shower_travis_murder_pics_xtralarge.jpg.html

It's one of the two photos in the bottom right hand corner of the chart. As far as I can tell he is standing in both.

The above montage is very useful but whoever prepared it seems to have made a transcription error as one image is annotated with 5:27:18 (neither of the times above). But do you mean the one immediately before it?

Anyone know what Dr. DeMarte, the prosecution expert, used to make her evaluation of JA? Just the file, or was there an interview/s?

She probably had to use a muzzle :giggle:

Good Morning everyone. I am so far behind in reading posts and the only time I can listen to the trial is at work. Work has been hectic.

I am getting paranoid again. I do have a question that I am sure has already been discussed but I am going to ask it anyway. You can stone me if you want.

When Juan was questioning JA, did he mention the 29 stab wounds and the slicing of TA's throat? I remember talk about the gun but I don't remember the part about the
stabbing wounds. To me, the stabbling and slicing of the throat is more heinous than shooting TA.

I am so tired of eveyone involved in this circus, except for Juan. I cannot stand to look at JA,JW or the big guy.

funny-gifs-no-i-am-quite-impressed.gif

Good Morning!

Just ran across this on Twitter. VERY interesting how this guy did his computer analysis on the site. (My hubby is an IT tech.) Thought I would share. Mods please forgive me and remove if this isn't the appropriate place to post... TIA

Just_me ‏@Just_Me1965 2h
The Jodi Is Innocent site IS finally BUSTED!! #JodiArias
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R9yM2MRM5to# …!

Front of Travis on the floor.

After reviewing these photos again, I am changing my mind about what was happening in the shower. Previously, I felt like he was posing for Jodi because he wanted to. Now, I think he was at gun point/knife in most of the photos. I think at some point she did threaten him and told him how to pose with the shower door open. That shower is small compared to mine at home and when my door is open, water gets on the floor outside the shower. As others have stated before, Travis was very neat and would not have had the shower door open.

I happen to think the same. Because he does not look happy at all in the pictures.

O/T = I read Fatal Vision way back and was convinced that MacDonald was guilty. Now? I'm not so sure. What do you think?

Guilty from the get-go. I've kept up w/ all his appeals, requests for new trials, etc.... i just don't believe any of it.

One thing that cemented my opinion was that Joe McGinnes went in to write a book about MadDonald's innocence. He changed his mind about half way through. Even being MacDonalds "advocate' he couldn't buy it.

Good Morning everyone. I am so far behind in reading posts and the only time I can listen to the trial is at work. Work has been hectic.

I am getting paranoid again. I do have a question that I am sure has already been discussed but I am going to ask it anyway. You can stone me if you want.

When Juan was questioning JA, did he mention the 29 stab wounds and the slicing of TA's throat? I remember talk about the gun but I don't remember the part about the
stabbing wounds. To me, the stabbling and slicing of the throat is more heinous than shooting TA.

I am so tired of eveyone involved in this circus, except for Juan. I cannot stand to look at JA,JW or the big guy.

Yes, he asked her if she wanted to count to 29 with him and she said no. Go figure.

At one point JM did a whammy when asking JA about her poor ouchy stingy razor knick and he asked how much it must have hurt TA when she stabbed him in the stomach... It got objected to but what one of my favorite Juan moments! He also asked her if she was crying when she was stabbing him and when she slit his throat (to which she replied I don't know/I don't remember).. Those are the moments that stand out in my mind but I'm sure he asked about it other times!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Yes, he asked her if she wanted to count to 29 with him and she said no. Go figure.

Thanks Radar. It just seems like so much time was spent on the gun and not enough time on the stabbing and the slicing. Slice and dice to me is worse than being shot. The pain had to be unbearable.

ps. Radar, I love the pic of the guy eating popcorn!!! Makes me chuckle.

Front of Travis on the floor.

After reviewing these photos again, I am changing my mind about what was happening in the shower. Previously, I felt like he was posing for Jodi because he wanted to. Now, I think he was at gun point/knife in most of the photos. I think at some point she did threaten him and told him how to pose with the shower door open. That shower is small compared to mine at home and when my door is open, water gets on the floor outside the shower. As others have stated before, Travis was very neat and would not have had the shower door open.

The stall was indeed small.

2nbhg28.jpg

An average 200 lbs person wouldn't choose nor even agree to sit in a tiny shower stall for that Calvin Klein moment! Give me a friggin break. I swear, Jodi is a walking insult to my intelligence.

I absolutely believe Travis was at gunpoint the entire time. Perhaps the entire day. But those shower photos (especially coming from a quasi-professional as Jodi claims she was) look very impromptu and covert (and Travis, startled as shown below)

2yxpv90.jpg

I don't think Travis even KNEW Jodi was even in the bathroom----- let alone house.

Shower time-line photo:
http://tinypic.com/r/33zfa81/6

Good Morning!
I am on a low carb diet and I am hungry and the thought of 1 more egg
makes me ill
....Just like looking at u-know-who...
I wonder if Samuels got the term "alternate reality" straight from JA?
Isn't that part of the magical thinking of "The Secret?"

I wonder if she was reading Fred Alan Wolf's stuff "Parallel Universes" or books by Michael Talbot...just wondering...
I mean JA is so bloody weird...the death of TA, seems to my gut...like some kind of ritual slaughter or sacrifice...It's just so evil...:seeya:

JA is evil. Scary to even try to put myself in her head on any other day much less a day she set out to kill TA is such a way. I found a few words that both Samuels and JA used that I thought was an odd way to describe things. I figured maybe Nurmi coached one and then coached the other to have their stories fit with each other and certain words were repeated so much that those words now stuck with them. Main one was "fog".

BBM I know the feeling. Low carb dieting myself. Breakfast sucks b/c most breakfast foods are packed with carbs. While sitting here reading and watching trials sometimes a girl just needs some carbs, hard to resist but I have been good. As bad as I want that cinnamon roll ( thanks to all the cinnabon talk) I also want to be thinner by summer. Carbs to me are like cigarettes to others.

Hello Everyone! :great:

Doing the night shift all week, so only getting to see the opening session. Just now listening to the afternoon session with AVL. Doesn't sound like she has done more than lay down a tutorial on what dv looks like. I am interested in how much she knows about this relationship as a whole.

I also am reading here that there were no jury questions yet but they were definitely listening. I can't think they believe that JA was the victim here. They asked their own questions when JA got off the stand, some of them telling of what some of them are thinking.

In the end, JM will take his shot and blow the whole thing to shreds when it comes to JA. If ALV can not paint TA as the abuser as 'fact', but JA is sitting right there in the courtroom, there is definitely things that can be brought out the shows JA WAS. Then we will get the jury questions. Then we will know if this whole thing was even worth it for the defense.

As there are many things we have not been clued in about JA that the attny's know about that the jury doesn't, the letters (forged) about TA it makes me wonder if she did. If JA can go so far as to fake/forge letters regarding pedophillia and then try to let the family know thru her plea for 2nd degree that she would tell all, I mean everything she says is suspect or a lie.

ALV testimony is so broad and general I can't believe Juan won't get into the specifics.

Any big things that standout for anyone that I have missed so far????

Kelly

Found the cat info!

VERONICA: And he said, "Veronica dark can you please help me find a place for this cat, at least while I go on my honeymoon." I asked around and Jodi came up to me and she said "Veronica, I`ll take the cat." Great, Jodi. Ok. Set it up, he dropped the cat off to her.

Well, two weeks later, a couple of weeks later, Jodi comes up to me and said "Veronica, you know, something funny happened when I go to retrieve the cat after two weeks." I said "What do you mean two weeks? What are you talking about?" She said, "Well, I left it in the room with plenty of water and food, of course, but for two weeks. When I went to go take the cat to the Humane Society because Guy doesn`t want it, the cat was shaking, Veronica. Violently shaking and I guess I should have felt bad."

Oh. Oh, Jane. I just came unglued. I wanted to -- I wanted to just strangle this girl. I was furious at what she had done to an innocent animal. And she didn`t have remorse Jane. She showed no remorse.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/29/ijvm.01.html

If you read above it she was constantly calling Travis while on the clock!
Other people had to do her work.

Still looking for the interview from a waitress that said she kicked a hole in a bathroom wall at work.

I think it was interesting on this tape that Darryl admitted she had phoned him before her trip asking for the gas cans for her trip to Mesa and told him she was going. Jodi claims she did not make that decision until Travis called her on the evening of June 3rd. jmo

Dr. DeMarte must have interviewed JA, because looking at all the motions filed by the defense in this case, they tried mightily to limit her testimony, filed a motion in August 2011 regarding her report, notes and raw data. As late as December 2012 they tried to preclude her conclusions regarding her SARA evaluation of JA.

And then she had her laptop stolen from her home. Coinkydink?

does a defendant have to meet with an expert for the state when the state is trying to get a conviction?

I am very fortunate to have the adorable easy going hubby I do. He has always made sure he is interested in my hobbies like I am his. While he still works fulltime and I've been retired the last four years he always ask me about the case I'm watching at the particular time. I use to watch live trials a lot but only get interested in one or two big cases a year now.

He usually doesn't watch them with me. He doesn't like the TH shows either but if I want to watch them then he just goes and watches TV in another room.

However due to the time difference in the trial and us living on the east coast when he comes in from work its still in progress so he began to watch the evening portion with me about a month ago. He said the reason he likes to watch is because of Juan Martinez and finds him to be a great Prosecutor. He has his hard set opinions about the DT of course.:)

We have come to talk about Travis as if he was our own loved one. We both are so horrified that this could happen to this young man with so much promise. He cant stand Jodi and neither can I so we aren't at odds about the case whatsoever. We both want her to receive the death penalty because she is so deserving of it.

So all is good at Ocean's home.:D

My husband and I are like that, we take interest in what the other is in to. When I first got interested in this trial he didn't understand. Certainly didn't understand the emotions or the time it was taking from "us" doing things together even if it was just watching tv. Then somebody on here suggested watching Dear Zachary, I invited him to watch it with me. A short time into it he was just as emotional as me. After that he completely understood why I fret about TA and Jodi getting her comeuppance. Now when I check in here while we are at work (we work together) he ask me what's happening at trail too. I love him!

Just ran across this on Twitter. VERY interesting how this guy did his computer analysis on the site. (My hubby is an IT tech.) Thought I would share. Mods please forgive me and remove if this isn't the appropriate place to post... TIA

Just_me ‏@Just_Me1965 2h
The Jodi Is Innocent site IS finally BUSTED!! #JodiArias
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R9yM2MRM5to# …!

showing my age here....
Ved-e-in-tar-res=ting
http://www.hark.com/clips/svznxdqtnj-very-interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads