trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodpost:

I know I'm going to take flak for this, but prison shouldn't be a torture chamber. I hope we've moved beyond the middle ages. JMO

But you cant make her eat!!! Ugh!!!:banghead: I cannot wait for this trial to be over so y'all get that SHE is *choosing* not to eat!!!! On purpose!!!!!

I'm putting myself in a :chillout:

Ever since I posted that comment I only see a blank white screen. My IP address is banned. The only way I can access their website is by using a proxy. I don't know why I torture myself to even read the carp on that site but sometimes I get drawn there to see how they can twist this for Jodi.

I can totally relate to getting drawn in. I was banned the first time for trying to post a video. Could have let it go right there, but the allure of waring with deluded netwits proved to be too tempting.

Went to the local library and posted from a computer there- said that JA used to be pretty but now looks like someone let the air out of her face. Banned in nanoseconds. Nearly booted from the library because I busted a gut laughing.

After this migraine stunt I may ask my neighbor if I can use her computer...go for the hat trick. :D

But they are. They are given (according to NG) a packet of peanut butter, bread and three pieces of fruit, all of which will keep until lunchtime. I imagine they have two crews on to cook, starting early in the morning and a second preparing for dinner. They have the same meal every day so it's not as if a cook has to be creative. All they do is prepare the food and it is distributed. They do not serve lunch because you receive it in the morning with your breakfast. I would guess you can eat your lunch whenever you feel hungry. They also have access to snacks by way of the store where they can buy what they want to eat in between. Let's face it. Jodi was not raised on this type of food. Her Dad owned a restaurant and Jodi worked continuously within the restaurant field so she never knew what is was like to continuously eat the same thing day after day.

She is not eating because she has a choice. Somewhere in her brain she is telling herself that if she gets enough sympathy someone will buy her a decent meal because they will feel sorry for her. JW complaining that Jodi wasn't medicated today does not mean she wasn't, or that she may have refused to take medication that was offered to her.

Let's face it Jodi is at the end of her rope here. ALV is sounding more like a champion for Travis than for Jodi. It is possible because ALV is not mentioning Jodi by name she may feel that ALV is talking about Travis because Jodi knows the truth. That Travis really is the victim here. Plus Jodi knows JM is now going to tear her to ribbons because she has certainly figured out with all those questions he asked her that he will pull it altogether and she is doomed. If that is not enough reason to lose your appetite, I don't know what is. jmo

She is transported to court handcuffed to two other prisoners. How on earth is she supposed to carry a sack lunch with her?

I'm a slow typer, so you probably didn't see my post...what web sight are you referring to about JA? and being banned?

I got banned after my only post. I posted the day Jodi claimed Travis' closet was bigger than her cell. They were so sad for her so I posted about her cell being larger than his casket. Instant ban. Oh well.

I should have been there with you :jail: because I said the same thing :blushing:

Don't ya "love" when someone comes in at the tail end of a conversation, then asks "what were ya talking about?" Annoying, I know, but what web sight are you all talking about?

Don't know if its been addressed already,

JAII...I don't want to spell it out because I don't want to increase traffic over there. Loony tune city.

I can totally relate to getting drawn in. I was banned the first time for trying to post a video. Could have let it go right there, but the allure of waring with deluded netwits proved to be too tempting.

Went to the local library and posted from a computer there- said that JA used to be pretty but now looks like someone let the air out of her face. Banned in nanoseconds. Nearly booted from the library because I busted a gut laughing.

After this migraine stunt I may ask my neighbor if I can use her computer...go for the hat trick. :D

That site doesn't like when you bring common sense and FACTS to support that Jodi is a lying murdering psychopath. If you suggest that jodi is anything but a saint you are banned immediately. They must have someone on there 24/7 monitoring the comments. Her supporters probably believe the earth is flat.

I remember watching a morning show a while back, GMA I think, and they were discussing the trial and JAs journal. They had a slight screen shot of the pages and they were from after the killing. Anyway, the handwriting looked really bad. Like maybe she had an injured left hand. Did anyone else see that show or do you know where we can see pages of her journal.

And yet he is still around, and not looking very ill, in the courtroom.

It appears to be another JA "mistruth" or a miraculous recovery.

MOO

Is there a picture of JA's father? I have seen the mom and aunt plenty, but never her dad. TIA

Especially since when they arrested her, despite her excuse of a camping trip and returning books to MM, she had a gun taped inside her car and knives inside those boxes of books.
YIKES!!!!

She is transported to court handcuffed to two other prisoners. How on earth is she supposed to carry a sack lunch with her?

her wrists are shackled to another prisoner. Maybe she can try holding the sack in her murdering hands....or somewhere else :blushing:

That site doesn't like when you bring common sense and FACTS to support that Jodi is a lying murdering psychopath. If you suggest that jodi is anything but a saint you are banned immediately. They must have someone on there 24/7 monitoring the comments. Her supporters probably believe the earth is flat.

OK, I'm lost...what web site?

I remember watching a morning show a while back, GMA I think, and they were discussing the trial and JAs journal. They had a slight screen shot of the pages and they were from after the killing. Anyway, the handwriting looked really bad. Like maybe she had an injured left hand. Did anyone else see that show or do you know where we can see pages of her journal.

Google Jodi arias Travis is dead lie in diary and click on images. You can see them there.

Make you want a little Juan Martinez doll. All dressed up for court and when you pull the cord says things like, Did I ask you? No no more guessing now. and his all time favorite, do you have a problem with your memory?

Don't forget "Suuuuuure", "Riiight" and "Yes or no".

Im certain the sheriffs dept hand out lunch upon arrival to bailiffs...she isnt starving unless she wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!