trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that Alexis Bledel got engaged. Our little Rory is 31!

And she got engaged to the guy who plays the gradually maturing office weasel, Pete Campbell, on Mad Men (she had a guest appearance as a woman who had sex with him, but her cheating husband regularly sent her for shock treatments, so she forgot who Pete was).

And for the record, Whataburger A-1 Thick and Hearty burger is the best!

Whataburger generously butters and toasts their buns, IMO much better than Sonic!!

Born, raised and lived in Texas for 36 years - FT. Worth - and now in Atlanta.

I thought she'd be having lunch with her team... peanut butter sandwich probably doesn't compare to whatever KN is having

The defense is probably asking the judge to remove all of Alice's testimony yesterday and let them rest now. :floorlaugh:

I can tell you in the county where I live, we've had a few murder trials over the years. Bing, bam it's done in maximum 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. Watching this trial can't be any worse than any of the CIA's torture procedures.

NG was saying it could be because she's afraid MM was about to be called by the state.

I'm wondering now if Matt is allowed to visit her in prison to get sooper sekrit messages from her.

You don't know what you're missing, they're a primarily southern franchise. Much better than McDonalds though. Here I am thinking about food again... :banghead:

Probably the last fifteen years I have had a Whataburger within three miles of where I live, I have only visited them one time and that was on South Padre Island when all other fast food was closed...they are 24 hours. Don't care for them at all myself.

1. Please provide a citation for "Jodi is allowed/supposed to pack her own lunches up every day." I have never heard anything about allowing a prisoner to pack their own lunches for court. They never even get lunch at her jail.

2. Same amount of food, spread over a greater amount of time. You can eat 10 pounds of sausage at 5am, ot won't do you much good throughout the next 24 hours...

There is peanut butter, fruit, crackers, bread, etc. in there that they can and should be saving for their noon meal. I often packed my own lunch as a 2nd and 3rd grader, so I'm pretty sure that JA could figure this out as well.

Imo. .I am more focused on what TA was allowed as his las meal before she slaughtered him. Maybe we could focus back on the victim Travis. Tired of thinking about what an inmate is getting to eat or what she chooses to eat.

What were Travis options on his last meal before execution. Was he even given a choice and BTW ..he lost allot of weight also...his blood drained out of his body.

Nighty night, y'all. I am Torn and Frayed. And I've seen much better days.......:eek:fftobed:

The jailer spoke about this on HLN tonight. I guess you can google it if you are so inclined. Inmates are woken very early, can take food split from the breakfast meal (my guess would be arhat breakfast is a 1300 calorie meal) to eat during lunch. The jailer also stated that they can sleep in the holding cell once they arrive at the courthouse. I don't suppose that the jail is interested in ferrying inmates several times a day. Imagine the injustice of having to deal with the jail's schedule. You are incarcerated, accept that the state shouldn't pay for personal taxi service and the security complexities or late arrivals that could result in trying to accommodate several schedules. I completely agree with this policy.

I have been a jailer. For the MOST PART, inmates have nothing better to do, and there is potential gain for trying to manipulate the system in every way possible. When I allowed inmates to take an apple to their cells, the next thing I found was a crude fermentation attempt to make some hooch. All day, everyday, nothing but manipulation. Being a jailer is like attending an in-house babysitting gig for a ton of 5 year olds. Whine's, groans and moans. And working the psych ward was sometimes less stressful. If there's a small hole in the system, it WILL be exploited. They talk, organize, assist each other in methods that work, and contrive. We once had a rash of female inmates going to the hospital in near comatose conditions and couldn't figure out why. Turns out, they were scratching the walls of theirinterior female parts with their fingernails. They would then infect it with their own feces. This would cause severe infection and then a 2 week stay in the general population hospital, handcuffed to the bed and with a private guard. This was an attempt to speed up their perception of jail time, and to game the system. Sick.

So no, I think the feeding schedule is fine. Understand the dynamic and mindset of a manipulating inmate.
Thanks for your insight. The person who requested it seems to have left. Hopefully, they will check back tomorrow.

So a silly question....when they break for lunch, Jodi doesn't "eat" with her attorneys? Does she spend that time alone?

Court canceled today jM pulled fam back I think it's Jodi issue.. Ill?

Heard inmates going to court are fed breakfast between 2 and 3 a.m. Court isn't over until 5 or 5:30 for supper. Maybe if they would at least give her a sandwich or piece of fruit on the lunch break she wouldn't be 'ill' or have 'migraines'. I don't care who is on trial, they need to be reasonable about it.

What??? That bstrd!
Then along comes TA and he won't take her to Cancun.
Then Det. Flores won't let her put on makeup for her mugshot!

She keeps being abused yet keeps coming back for more! A common problem with victims of abuse. It's sad. Life is so unfair, especially for someone like Jodi who, as we have seen, has a very big, uh... heart.

Well, I admit I am a hypersensitive individual. I won't say I'm not.

Me too. It's hard not to take things personally but on a message board you can't 'read' what other people are feeling.

Take it with a grain of salt and stand strong. Be proud! "There is no you who is youer than you!".

Okay, guhnight FOR the REALZ.

Heard inmates going to court are fed breakfast between 2 and 3 a.m. Court isn't over until 5 or 5:30 for supper. Maybe if they would at least give her a sandwich or piece of fruit on the lunch break she wouldn't be 'ill' or have 'migraines'. I don't care who is on trial, they need to be reasonable about it.

Go back and read. That's been addressed.

Oh man! They are greasy, disgusting yet nommie fast food burgers. Your tummy will punish you later, but every so often, it's worth it.

Closest I can compare is either the Varsity in ATL, or In and Out. Maybe Steak and Shake?

Think grease.

Hot, juicy and delicious. Oh please, please no more food talk, my mouth is watering as I write this. I've been on a diet for like the last 2 months, I'll be dreaming about eating a Whataburger on a whole wheat bun all night long at the same time my stomach's growling, which will not make for a good night's sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70