trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what was said??

we don't know what juror #5 MAY HAVE SAID or didn't say; my guess is that Jodi wanted this juror off the jury and poof she is gone. the judge may have kicked her off so that there would not be the perception of impropriety by a juror. I will wait to find out more facts before i condemn this juror.

Just heard on HLN that Juror #5 WILL BE ABLE TO TALK !

:great::great:

so I read that Jodi would send emails to people disguising herself as Travis Alexander? truth? if true, how can this "expert" believe a word of anything about Jodi?

Travis got it as a forward and Jodi claimed she didn't mean for him to see it. Games, just games trying to make Travis jealous and it backfired on her. Travis said he didn't care and for Jodi to have him go her in the woods.

HLN just reported the juror is free to go to the press and speak about the case.

My husband has awakened me from a dead sleep several times for sex (vaginal) and although I've wanted to kill him, I never did. I had no idea I was being abused, either.

I think JA "hates" KKDJ! KKDJ is everything JA tried to be, but with true class.

I think Katie is one of the people that JA stares down in court. She probably has her Mom and Aunt on high alert when KKDJ is sitting close to them.

Guess what Jodi, I hope that KKDJ keeps coming into that courtroom looking as gorgeous as ever with her long beautiful blonde hair, her cute dimples, engaging smile!

JA, you will never, ever, ever, EVER get out of jail. Frumpy is all you ever were, and will ever be...

tricolor, juror five, is my hero. Don't have a clue what she possibly did wrong. But i am sick of anyone bashing her when we don't know. It's okay for the defense to trash ta? It's okay for ja to take a witness stand and promise to tell the truth and she lies for days on end. It's ok that two very mentally sick "experts" twisted things and spew lies all around.
But one juror may have said one thing wrong and she is going to be bashed on websleuths?? Come on! That makes me sick! And if there is a mistrial at some point...believe me, the defense team better know that potential future jurors are watching them.

thank you

I'm sure that Jodi believes that she won the battle of juror #5 who was dismissed, but Jodi will not win the war.

funny, I said the same thing - may have won the battle but will not win the war - when the ribbon removal incident occurred.

I cannot stomach Ms. L., I cannot believe that she truly believes the garbage coming out of her mouth.

People need to relax. Doesn't MATTER what Juan Martinez does with his hair. The fact remains that Jodi Arias is locked in a cage like the animal she is, and will remain so for the rest of her life, or until they get around to putting her to sleep. It's not like she's going to walk free. As for ALV, there is no difference between what she's doing on behalf of an admitted liar and killer and a prostitute. She's being paid to perform a service and she has to pretty much step outside whatever soul she might have to perform it. Judging solely on outward appearance, one might have to include she has not had very much actual experience in romantic relationships. Juan still gets to question her, still gets to offer rebuttal witnesses, and will have the last word to this jury in closing statements. I do think the judge has been FAR too lenient with the defense in this case and has seemingly not been in control of her courtroom. But Arias will be found guilty and will never be free again.

I still LOVE your "VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER" avatar! ;)

Beth Karas on HLN just confirmed that juror 5 is not under restriction. She is free to talk, if she wants to.

I, for one, am interested in hearing from her.

RE: Can dismissed juror talk to the press?

Just searching on this Q yielded both yes and no answers.

Read the summaries of the links.
It indicates that some dismissed jurors spoke right away to the press (with video of this), and other links indicate that a judge gave instructions to a dismissed juror forbidding this.
http://tinyurl.com/bq59jls

Dear Beth Kara's just talked to the Court PIO and the juror is not restricted but they don't know her name or where she is. Bet they'll find her. Some good TV tonight!

That Katie on Dr. Drew said a juror asked her a question in the lunch line, I thought about lunch or something....dunno. She said "no"...Nurmi heard it....Katie acted funny to me, like there was more to the story, that she couldn't say on TV....like it was all BS. Nurmi , imho, is on the hunt for anything for mistrial..desperation.

BBM = I agree with you. I still believe they are riding a sinking ship. I still believe Jodi is on her way to 23 hours of sitting in her cell......all alone to think about all that was and that never will be.........then have an hour to herself on the yard to think about all that was and that never will be. That will be the extent of her life then in a few years someone will ask me about Jodi Arias....................and I will respond...............Who?

Beth just said on HLN that #5 can talk to the media, but they don't know her name or contact info, they have to find that on their own. So we might see her and know what she was thinking, would be interesting.

I'm actually not too upset about the juror being dismissed, she is the one that stood out the most and got mentioned a lot by court observers, that is probably a little bit of a red flag, and we'll have to see what she does now that she is off the jury. I think it's better in general for jurors to remain low key.

Per Beth K. on HLN. Juror #5 has not been restricted in speaking out. That is if she chooses to speak out.

we don't know what juror #5 MAY HAVE SAID or didn't say; my guess is that Jodi wanted this juror off the jury and poof she is gone. the judge may have kicked her off so that there would not be the perception of impropriety by a juror. I will wait to find out more facts before i condemn this juror.

I honestly believe #5 may have made some throwaway comment(s) and another juror didn't like it... THAT juror complained and now #5 is off. The juror who complained would be the one I was concerned about... those "sticklers" always cause trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice