trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I would LOVE to read every post on here, I just can't keep up! I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but it simply AMAZES me that LV knows and remembers every single detail of JA's life from 2007 forward!!! I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, or even if I HAD breakfast! MOO.

This is the most rehearsed testimony I've seen so far in this trial.

Afternoon break and we're only up to August 2007. Looks like JW will probably be still questioning ALV all of tomorrow at this rate.

Based on what we've heard so far, it's hard to see where this is really going, especially when you know JM gets to cross her. Too much based on JA's word...wonder if the pedo stuff will even come in? Only as a lie on cross, since JA told ALV it was on his computer, which came up clean?

I am calling bull on that baseball story,,ja did not go to travis house and make him a cake on his birthday,,she did not make him one till a day or two after his birthday and she took a photo of it ,put it on her myspace page and said sorry i missed your birthday,,,iwant jm to make this lady cry them look at jw and ja and have that smug look ja been flashing

I bet JA is going to have a "migraine" so stop the trial again today.

I'm waiting for the day she stands up and breaks into a song during court. I can just hear her now...

"I dreamed a dream in times gone by, when hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die, I dreamed that God would be forgiving..."

JA is just full of herself today! She looks a little "jumpy" too.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I would adopt a thousand emus if this happened... and buy them all tiaras and feather beds.

Oh wait, maybe not feather beds...

I will send them all to college and adopt their first-born, naming them all "Steely." I will then endow a Chair in Critical Attraction Theory at the university of your choice in perpetuity. And I'll plotz.

I agree. Especially if it depends which day of the month in which the cupcake is being eaten. In my house if there are certain days where there is no chocolate in the house it's dangerous situation. If you combine that with a husband who dares to eat the very last cupcake of all things (cupcakes are from heaven) it's 100% abuse! Unacceptable! A person should not be held responsible for whatever actions would ensue from this.

A little off-topic, but when I told my DH yesterday how Jodi was trying to insinuate rape (or did she actually say it - I forget) when she and Travis were sleeping together and he woke her up in the middle of the night with a little "poking" going on he just laughed his a&& off!:great:

And I have to say, when DH gets his big laugh on it is a joy to behold. Made my day!

Ok, My power went off for a few seconds and then came back on. It appears that they are at afternoon break. What'd I miss

Did nurmi call the last sidebar? I walked away and missed who called it. But right before, he was reviewing the yellow notebook - wonder what the inmate wrote? I need a powerbar, maybe?
notebook.jpg

Willmott took ALV directly from JA/TA's breakup in late June to Jodi living in Mesa by late July, without anything at all re why she moved without job or housing or, apparently, any "guilting" from Travis.
Good catch. We were supposed to hear how he paid for it, too.
:snowball:

I agree. He probably won't be able to start cross this week! :what:

they're only in summer of 2007! can you imagine how much longer we have to listen to her??
JM's cross, which i can't wait for. jury questions, then JW again, then JM, then JW.

she could be up there this week AND next week easily.

I think I missed some of the background info on the ballgame, but, given what we know of how Jodi operates, my guess is that:

a) Jodi thought Travis would be at the game, but he was not.

b) Knowing it was his birthday (or about to be?) she panicked that he might spend his special day with some other woman.

c) she came up with some sob story about needed to get to Travis, so someone drove her there.

d) Travis didn't even know she was coming over, but, hey, free sex, so as long as she's there, sure. In any case, she had glommed onto him for the weekend, and it's easier to just LET her stay than try to get her to leave without being really mean about it (and even THEN she'd probably stay).

Diamondback Stadium looks like it's in Phoenix, 20 minutes from Mesa. Did Willmont just skip over that Jodi moved to Arizona by then.

It depends on time of day and traffic. The courthouse is a couple of blocks from the stadium. From the stadium to travis's house would take about 45 minutes.

Darn it - she is going to take the rest of today and probably most of tomorrow. Did Nurmi teach Wilmot the art of draaaaaging things out?

Makes you wonder if they want new carpet, add a bathroom, by a boat, take a trip.

No questions from the jury. They are so over this and know this whole charade of ALV's is based on Jodi's lies. What an insult to the jury

I agree. He probably won't be able to start cross this week! :what:

On that note, does anyone know the schedule this week?

Is Wed and Thu a full day? We should be able to get to June 2008 by then....I hope. Though I really don't plan on seeing Juan this week the way this testimony is going.

This trial is getting really sad and pathetic. Especially for TA's family. I pray they find the peace that they so desperately need.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members