trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This testimony is getting tiresome and repetitive.

If there's only two days of trial this week, I have a horrible feeling JW is going to use up the whole time. *sigh*

Jody had EMPATHY for Travis? Oh PUH-LEEZE! If ALV had ANY of the jurors hooked even a little bit at this point, if she believes Jodi had empathy for ANYONE, let alone Travis, she's lost them now! Jodi does not DO empathy; she tries to get others to do it FOR her.

It finally dawned on me what laviolette reminds me of...a bulldog. Sorry, mods, but that's what I see when I look at her.

Beautiful kitty but look at that frown.....exactly the same as ALV.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
He's doing okay today, had an MRI and CT scan. He has to have his biopsy redone on Friday :banghead: Chemo will start a week from then.

Thanks for the prayers JJ.

Also sending prayers and good vibes to your son and your family.

opinion here? I'm not watching but I did go downstairs and turn the kitchen TV on while I cooked my weekly 15 lb spiral sliced ham for my lacrosse playing twins who will proceed to devour it by tomorrow evening...but I digress. Anywho, all I could think while I was listening to her "interpret" what people mean by reading their e-mails or journals is what the hell is she expert at? She's "expertly" interpreting the e-mails of strangers and the personal "diary" of a murderous pathological liar. Exactly WHAT is that specialty? Not to mention she is not even well educated (comparatively or recently) in anything other than peddling her dated tripe about women are victims and men are abusers because..power imbalance. I find all this testibaloney ridiculous and can't even believe this is admissible. It's like a freakin joke.

Anyway, thanks you all for watching-just reading here makes me crazy and 5 minutes of Alyce live on my screen was just too much. But I really can't wait for Juan....Juanderful Juan-that is all that will make this worthwhile. The lunacy of this witness as any kind of "expert" will be exposed.

:goodpost:

Basically, ALV is testifying to JA's state of mind and TA's, too. I don't know why her testimony is admissible. I don't get it.

Just who the heck does she think she is insisting that TA tell her about women he is seeing and why is ALV supporting her position. Bollocks.
WHY would he tell her about any women he was seeing?? This boggles my mind.

If the jury buys any of this crap I am just giving up.
Seriously none of this, even IF TRUE (which it is not), justifies MURDER! sheesh

I just want Juan to hold up a post mortem picture of travis and ask her whether Travis' being allegedly "controlling" justifies his slaughter.

Maybe its just me and Im dense but after days of this testimony I find this witness boring and I still dont make a connection to abuse. If anything today it points to how even Jodi saw Travis as a good person.

Here is her post for Travis's Birthday 2007 from MySpace
Jodi Arias

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear T-DOGG!!!

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

I know, I know... a day late, but that's technology's fault! =)

Does not sound like she made him a cake and stayed the night, does it????

Always someone or something at fault, never jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew