trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is "My Alternative Reality":

Court is going so slow and as DD said ALV will die of old age.
AND~
All this off the wall boomerangs being thrown out and the jury is not sequestered?

Well, The Dr. Drew show didn't get to me tonight but they are calling me back tomorrow! So, looks like I get to give my RANT on tomorrow nights show! BUMMER! But at least that gives me MORE time to get my point across perfectly!

JA Diary . . . I'm trying very hard not to blame . . . if TA had not borrowed all my $ I would be in San Diego . . . . I bought tickets to PPL event . . . .he drained bank account and charged me $96 he won't pay . . . . he said he wants to buy a gun and put it to his head . . .she feels same way . .. she soothed him . . . soothed away his worries . . she lended another $80 and he doesn't want to step foot into that bank again today.

BBM...

Good Grief...that's straight out of Jesus Christ Superstar...Everythings alright....

[video=youtube;jkje4FiH9Qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkje4FiH9Qc[/video]

I dunno, but I have a really strong gut feeling that some of those journal entries were somehow entered after the fact. I remember her saying that she reviewed her journals while in prison ... and I think I remember that there were blank pages left between some journal entries in case she wanted to add more stuff.

Am I a little crazy, or do you any of you think this was possible ... I mean she did steal pens in jail etc. and I'm thinking that she may have had access to "fudging" some of the entries or adding to them. Waddya think?

Ya never know ... I wouldn`t put it past the DT to turn a blind eye. Just sayin`....

Surely the prosecution could show that the entities had 2 different types of ink. It's unlikely that she used the exact same kind of pen as she would have used to begin the entry (if she added to it way after).

I think they usually only get pencils in prison? Whats the deal with that, true? Could she have had access to the journals and pens when she was her own lawyer? We already know she lies and even had totally faked entries after TA's death, writing as though she were completely innocent and just shocked and heartbroken.

She lies more than anyone I know and we have seen her hack accounts, fake emails, try to sneak messages in magazines, invent incidents that could not have happened and even created her own faked evidence trying to paint TA as a pedophile.

I would not, could not put ANYTHING past her.

YES! So phony.
She sees herself as a modern day Jane Austen, I'm sure.
I kept waiting for her to start a page "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife" - and I am IT! :what:

a good place to start is what books she lists as fav. on her myspace

JW looks at the clock three times before she asks to approach. Nurmi looks at it twice and shifts around in his chair and leans forward. Lots of glasses get touched. It's all a little shifty...

moo

Hi PP! Somehow the time showed differently at home on my IPhone.....at work now, on a desk top --- at exactly1:31:40 Jodi starts the oddly pointed clock watching & so it goes...

I think ALV missed her cue judging from the increased tension eminating from JW

[video=youtube;owj_DhaBdM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owj_DhaBdM8[/video]

This is my first post and I may have missed something - how long between the deed and her arrest? It seems to me that these journal entries could have been fabricated easily in that time. She certainly is smart enough to make up entries to support her and 600 pages in that loopy big writing wouldn't be a huge amount of time. Her journal reads like a gothic romance - this is not the way real life unfolds. I agree it may have been plagorized - directly from Harlequin!
Just my opinion - for what it is worth.

:welcome6: :seeya:

Travis was murdered 6/4/08 and Jodi was arrested 7/15/08

I agree about the journals BUT remember Jodi is a sociopath and people like her don't feel normal emotions and therefor have great difficulty in expressing any sort of healthy normal emotion which is why it sounds so artificial.

And, everyone's opinion is welcome and appreciated.

13 and 1/3 pages a day is very doable.

It explains her need for pens as opposed to golf pencils. I bet she wrote these journals while she was acting as her own attorney.

So let me get this correct....Jodi's mom goes to Mesa to help Jodi move her things back home to Yreka from Rachel's...wouldn't you all (if you are a Mom) follow her and the U-Haul? I would and have, so we have Jodi's Mom saying in police interview she had never seen a pic---never mind meeting him---of Travis!
Jodi manipulated her Mom into leaving, imho, so she could manipulate Travis into giving her however much time she could mooch or in Jodi's mind, months!...after she manipulated Mom outta cash and packing for her. Is this when the car got damaged on the U-Haul? Cause I'm thinking Jodi might had a tantrum and did that on purpose, let Travis pay for it. http://antimisandry.com/mens-health...ve-abuse-against-men-18904.html#axzz2PSKctJrQ

In testimony, one is led to believe that Travis and Jodi's Mom might have been acquainted....not! Just like Jodi and Travis' family, which she inappropriately treats as such.

I have heard! Correct me if I'm wrong?
Jodie's mom flew to mesa to help Jodie move back to ca. Jodie got mad at her mom,kicked her. Her mom, flew back home (extra expense) for uhaul and flight back.Jodie calls Travis (guilted)him by saying that she's was sleeping in the uhaul, that night. so He tells Jodie ok come just for overnight? Typical jodie style! She clung for four extra days?

So let me get this correct....Jodi's mom goes to Mesa to help Jodi move her things back home to Yreka from Rachel's...wouldn't you all (if you are a Mom) follow her and the U-Haul? I would and have, so we have Jodi's Mom saying in police interview she had never seen a pic---never mind meeting him---of Travis!
Jodi manipulated her Mom into leaving, imho, so she could manipulate Travis into giving her however much time she could mooch or in Jodi's mind, months!...after she manipulated Mom outta cash and packing for her. Is this when the car got damaged on the U-Haul? Cause I'm thinking Jodi might had a tantrum and did that on purpose, let Travis pay for it. http://antimisandry.com/mens-health...ve-abuse-against-men-18904.html#axzz2PSKctJrQ

In testimony, one is led to believe that Travis and Jodi's Mom might have been acquainted....not! Just like Jodi and Travis' family, which she inappropriately treats as such.

My guess is she manipulated her MOM to help, BUT did not want her around at all because she wanted to keep her mother and Travis apart (IF she even knew OF him) then booted her out of Mesa. MOM left and she "guilted" Travis into letting her stay a few more days.

And you know how that goes. Company, like fish, begin to stink after 3 days.

On DD they are talking about getting help for JA - a psychopath will never accept help. They don't see anything wrong.

The entire panel went nuts blaming the parents for not getting her "help" earlier on. Suddenly, Drew forgot that she was a psychopath, but simply borderline and needing help. He was ranting and banging the drum for early intervention.

Huh? She's a psychopath!

I googled my fingers off trying to find the line about the chaotic pattern when paper falls line. That was rehearsed and I would swear she lifted it from somewhere but I could never find it. As for her diaries, I agree. It's an affected style and would like to sit down and go through them someday to pick out phrases to google. Even better, I would love see her diaries put through a program like Turnitin.

Jodi testified to sending Travis poems to which he responded in "awe". The one below is certainly "awful":

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/14/listen-jodi-arias-reads-poem-she-wrote-travis

I was just thinking something while watching Dr. Drew. Jeff Jensen, who taught JA about Mormonism, said he really thought JA was serious about becoming a Mormon. And the bishop the other night said the same thing.

We all know that what is important to JA is what she wants. It seems she would get an idea of what would be good for her, or what she wanted, and would dive in headfirst- without thinking it through. She had to be the one who decided it was no longer good for her, or no longer what she wanted, before she would let it go. A man, a different address, a job, a religion, etc. She would throw herself totally in and even convince herself it was right for her. Until she decided it wasn't any more. And she would not let anything or anyone get in her way - so she would snoop, stalk, slash tires, and even confront other women.

She lost all interest in most things, but never Travis. When she realized she was never going to get this person she wanted most - he was deciding she couldn't have him instead of her deciding she didn't want him - she had to take him out of the picture. And she did.

I may be way off, but that was what came to mind.

Are you sure JA said he had the gun in 2007? I thought it was Jan 2008 she knew?

She first saw the gun in "October or November" 2007 and then she saw him load the gun in December 2007, in the Gospel according to JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew