trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PPanther suggested ALV is against the DP. After researching the past cases she testified, I tend to agree.

Thank you! I've wondered if that was a possibility but have to say...can't she think of other political actions she can take to promote that belief? I can think of many for her that wouldn't end up destroying her credibility.

ALV is sick from the realization she threw her integrity and her career out the door the minute she decided to cash the expert witness check. If she is pooping her pants now, imagine when Juan utters his famous words - Ma'am isn't it true? Oh I cannot wait!

If ALV does not return, wouldn't her whole testimony be scrapped since she was not crossed?

Yes, I found this one too! however, I was trying to find something closer to the exact verbiage that she used....as though she had lifted it directly from somewhere.

I agree with the rest of your post.

to do what you want ,,cut a sentence from her journal and paste it in google search,,if its from a book or song it will hit

ALV is sick from the realization she threw her integrity and her career out the door the minute she decided to cash the expert witness check. If she is pooping her pants now, imagine when Juan utters his famous words - Ma'am isn't it true? Oh I cannot wait!

:lol:

Ma'am do you have problems with your memory

Mark really smacked ALV when he said she never says, "according to Jodi's journal entries" she just states everything she's read, or been told as if it's facts .He says she has lost her credibility. Couldn't agree more!

Agreed! Even that weird doctor guy would say something to qualify where his info came from, "she told me," "I read in her journal," etc. Hopefully Juan gets a chance to cross examine her if her "illness" is at bay, and can repeatedly drive home the point that JA said these things, and JA is a lying liar that lies.

Did I just hear her dad say that she was going to marry Travis? So she was talking to them about some things.

(Snipped for brevity...)

Report, her, Smooth. Not for her ridiculous opinion, but for her lack of professionalism. I'm an NP myself so I can tell you that she crossed a line. The moment she realized you guys were on opposite sides of the fence she should have dropped it. Sorry you had to experience that!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9157262#post9157262"]trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119 - Page 12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm watching HLN after dark and Jean C was just talking about Jodi's mom and said that Jodi's mom visits Jodi at the jail on a very regular basis. I DID NOT KNOW THAT! Since Jodi never looks at her mom during the trial - I just figured they were estranged. Guess not?

When the show came on, I said, "Jean's on? Where's Nancy?" And my husband said, "I don't know but I hope they don't look too hard."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm watching HLN after dark and Jean C was just talking about Jodi's mom and said that Jodi's mom visits Jodi at the jail on a very regular basis. I DID NOT KNOW THAT! Since Jodi never looks at her mom during the trial - I just figured they were estranged. Guess not?

:seeya: JMO, but I am not surprised ... her mother wanted to sell those "ped letters" to the NE ...

Hmmm ... Cindy Anthony ?

:moo:

Not arguing with you. I did see JW look to her right twice, but there was no clock showing so I don't know what she was looking at. jmo

There's a digital clock on a desk to the right of the well, just in front of JA.

Did I just hear her dad say that she was going to marry Travis? So she was talking to them about some things.

He sure did. He said that she called him in tears shortly after she moved to Mesa that she had snuck up to Travis' house and caught him through the window with another woman on the couch. It appears as though she told her family she was moving to Arizona to be with the man she was planning to marry. A direct contradiction from what she claimed about that move and that she knew months prior to moving there that they were never going to be a couple or get married.

MOO

I'm lost here, missed the shows about journals tonight. What's it all about and are these new never before heard of pages that have been found??

She is still her mother. Really can't fault her for visiting.

MOO

I'm lost here, missed the shows about journals tonight. What's it all about and are these new never before heard of pages that have been found??

ABC News has obtained over 600 pages of the defendant's journal entries.

NG (Jean C subbing) showed some of the entries, also had someone reading a couple of them.

It explains her need for pens as opposed to golf pencils. I bet she wrote these journals while she was acting as her own attorney.

Holy carp. Good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member