trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can totally understand TA's frustration with JA's lie that someone at the restaurant had told her that he was seeing someone. JA got that information by accessing TA's email account, right? And then she lied about having gotten the information from a coworker.

TA caught her in the lie and JA knew she couldn't worm her way out of it.

Travis was upset because he went through trouble to get Jodi a pic and he signed it, then she forgot it when she moved. These are petty little quibbles, not abuse, FGS!

He threatened to expose her as a nut, not to beat her up. In Alyce's World, nothing is as it seems.

Just cleaned the Office Cat's litter box and it was far better than listening to this witness and JW!!!!! Are we in May yet? Last I heard we were still in April.

Prayers and love to the Alexander family.

Good for Juan...objected when JW lied & quoted Travis' text as "feel MY wrath" when the actual words were "feel THE wrath." Big difference.....the DT doesn't miss a chance to blurr the truth.

JW -do you not see how obnoxious you sound and how ridiculous your spin on this is????

jodi never forgot the pic. lolol she left it so she can use it as an excuse to come visit him later

JW is trying to gloss over the fact that the ' woman in the restaurant' that supposedly told her about Lisa, DID NOT EXIST.

He was angry because she snooped and trolled through his computer etc, and lied about it,
but JW wants to ignore that part.

Wasn't TA upset over the Lisa thing because he knew Jodi had hacked his email?

oooops....kadydid23....you already said what I was thinking!

yeah, and he DIDN'T say 'i'm gonna beat the CRAP out of you', did he?

OMG, this is too much. i said i wouldn't watch and after 2 minutes, i'm already boiling.

i guess zero chance JM gets her today, huh?

Why would Willmont be giggling during questioning? That really seems inappropriate.
And "feel my wrath" means I'm going to make you sorry, but 'feel the wrath' means I'm not going to protect you, and I'll let everyone know how you really are - which might make her sorry because she's not what she portrays herself to be.
They are two different meanings. If she had done nothing be worried about, there would be no wrath she would fear.

Haha! I like how Wilmott skipped over the part about JA needs to start paying him back.

I don't see how this helps JA.
Travis had her number. He knew she was a psycho and you can read it in his own words.
JA simply sounds passive aggressive.

:moo:

Alice doing a lot of Yes and No's today. Wonder if she is trying to limit JM's cross.

Just goes to show, any communication can be distorted and twisted to fit without foundation. This testimony is not even reasonable.

Full disclosure: I know little to nothing about litigation.

...But good grief, can't these text messages be just as damning to Jodi as the defense would have us believe they are for Travis? Do they not speak of Travis' exasperation with Jodi's behaviour?

Passive aggressive much???? How can this expert not see the passive aggressive responses she's sending TA??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member