trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for goodness sake, I am so ill im about to keel over and ive dragged myseld out of bed for them to be nearly an hour late.

Ill be sleeping by the time we get started

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is what you get for having small children, Josie. They're nothing but incubators of disease. :floorlaugh: It's a good thing we love our kids or they would all be wandering the streets, homeless.

It is soooo weird to me when people say they are totally covinced/totally believe things they cannot even begin to prove.

Why is #jodiarias, her attorneys and Alyce LaViolette in the judges chambers & not Juan, the prosecutor or Travis's family. hmmm #jodiarias

Anybody?

I didn't look like this 30 min ago :facepalm:

oldlady_zpsbfdbd469.jpeg
:floorlaugh: Awww but you're actually sweet looking. And that tiara???? Have you worn it elsewhere because I recognize it! :seeya:

No doubt! I'm trying to finish grading essays! :floorlaugh:

Poor thing. We're on a quarter system, so this is just the start of the second week. No writing assignments for a couple weeks yet.

I didn't look like this 30 min ago :facepalm:

oldlady_zpsbfdbd469.jpeg

:floorlaugh: The tiara...

Diva you're still looking good. Just a dab of Retinol here or there and you will be just fine.

Just listened to the clip of ALV saying she would like Martinez to speak to her in the same manner she speaks to him. Problemo is, Ma'am, that this is cross examination, not a conversation. Yeesh. Looking forward to more gems from her today.

At this rate, JA will die of old age before the trial is done. No need to have a penalty phase.

I heard AL is in chambers with everyone. Perhaps she's getting admonished for talking to Samantha Thursday. #jodiarias

I'm going to guess she is ill again. Somebody posted upthread she was seen getting a neck rub in a side room.

On HLN, they are saying the PROSECUTION said that she put the license plates on upside down to avoid detection.

Is that true? Did the prosecutor lay that out specifically???

Because I find it VERY HARD to believe that's why she had them that way. I just can't believe that. ANYONE driving behind her at ANY point could have called the police about that.

Let alone have ANY sort of public peace officer pulling up behind her at ANY point would have caused her to be pulled over.

And to many people, things like that upside down mean SOS, HELP!!! Flags especially but really, anything upside down that is of legal importance like a license plate is a red flag.

Don't see it happening that way. OTOH, I don't believe for ONE SECOND that it was skateboarders either.

nor do I, do you think she put the license plates on upside down to make sure she was pulled over thus having documentation that she was NOT in AZ?

Several have reported that Juan is in the courtroom. What could be going on that would have only the DT in chambers?

WagaraTapaTalk

Good morning or Good afternoon,

I hope ALV is getting a spanking in chambers.
She had no business approaching Samatha in open court and making that dumb remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech