trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD he's finally exposing the lack of substance in her approach/analysis, and how she makes it up as she goes.

Is this the shot you wanted?
forbeccabo.jpg

Right after that smirk I thought she said "*advertiser censored*". Can you rewind it and lip-read?

I am amazed how similar the style of testimony by ALV and JA.....in fact..I will go further and say.....the style is identical!! So we all know now, as if we didn't know before, that ALV was the tutor to JA on how to testify or should I say jestify.

Oh come on Juan, come out with it, please tell her that she formed her opinion without speaking to anyone, by believing everything JA told her, by reading the material selected by the DT and just for the publicity and fame she thought the case would bring her.

:banghead:

Oh so her subjective view is just the same as anyone, because everyone is subjective. Take her down Juan.

(I have asked this numerous times- and i will bring it up with mods if it continues)

Please stop bashing the judge...unless you have been in her exact situation. We know 20% of what she goes through. I would never bash any judge--they have the title for a reason--they earned it....respectfully snipped*!

I disagree, we can certainly opine on her ability to control her courtroom, respond to objections, and control the pace of this case. She is doing an awful job with both of those things. :twocents:

Hmm. It wasn't the police that dismissed Travis' expression of fear from his stalker.

Juan is so amazingly quick on his feet!!

Ms. Laviolette and the DT are losing what little ground they gained with the jury with this exchange. Mr. Martinez has established generalities in how Ms. LaViolette arrived at her conclusions based upon her own subjective opinion, which had been formed by using only certain biased pieces of evidence that were presented.

Hopefully Mr. Martinez will question her regarding the specifics of the process a little more intensely. I didn't find it necessary of him to try and discredit her by the CV line of questioning. I understand that may be his style to mix it up, but I was not impressed. This back-and-forth on taking things out of context, I feel, will be much more pertinent to the jurors.

OMG, yes! DNA is exactly the comparison Juan needed to make. Perfect.

No court on April 22, 2013
I bet I forget that..and come here and ask what? No Court today???:(

Any bombshells since 12 Arizona time? Just home. Thanks

Yeah, I'm sure the police would arrest someone based SOLELY on a psychopath's diary and a bunch of texts and emails!

"Are you an expert?"

No but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!