trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* I really thought she was going to roll. She must have remembered who was writing the checks.

Someone needs to splice together a montage of Willmott's objections and over ruleds...Facial expressions are classic. Like a pre-teen not getting her way...harumph!

What about threatening suicide? Didn't she do that at some point BEFORE THE MURDER? And isn't that manipulative?!?

When a witness is impeached, does anything happen to them, or does it just show the jury that they are liers??

Thank goodness I don't need a blood pressure check today

What's with the Purple Plum? Making me nuts!

Absolutely!! She knew she was going to have to lie like a dog when she took this job. But, to her, it was worth it. If she ever had one ounce of integrity she relinquished it for fame and fortune. Probably the dumbest decision she ever made. She should have had enough life experiences to know that "The truth will always out".

Perhaps Jodi will always like her for her kindness and generosity because I believe the rest of the world will remember her as dispicable. moo

I believe, in this case, that arrogance and agenda stepped infront of integrity and continues to cast a very dark shadow which may indeed become a permanent stain.

Really ALV weighs the evidence but the first thing she does is apologize to the murderer after reading her journals.

That's because after weighing all the evidence, she doesn't want to be on JA's 'to do' list if this doesn't end well....

Would this not be the best time ever to show the interview with her mom saying she only thinks she was abused? She has the <censored> to say she didnt believe the young girl because of what her family said, pffft

There must be some legal reason they cant show it , dang!

who else talked about the purple plum? this isnt the first time...

Wonder if ALV heard TA's friends when they said JA was weird, creepy, stalkerish... and that none of his friends liked her?

she has already testified that she was restricted with what materials she had to review to make her "assessment"

(<----that would be by the DT that hired her after what.. about 6 other experts declined to take the case)

QUOTE=Sigh Sister;9192404]The downside to this awesome day.....we are going to have to listen to Wilmott drone on and on.....[/QUOTE]

I'm not listening. Mute and read here. :pullhair:

I have never seen a Prosecutor like him. That is one of the reasons I am just mesmerized when he is up on cross.

I love to watch him...not only how he constantly moves in the well of the court but his memory recall is outstanding.

IMO

Must really tick Ms. Arias off eh? Someone really like Einstein :rocker:

Wow. I did exactly what she did trying to put the puzzle pieces together...

And my diagnosis is: Jodi's a sadistic psychopath who brutally murdered a man she had psychologically manipulated, abused, and likely very nearly tormented for many months prior to taking his life. :dunno:

(Just in case anyone missed it the first 1,789,912 times I stated such. :biggrin:)

If ALV doesn't agree to concede to the Possibility then that speaks volumes to me. Of course it IS possible. Why won't she just admit it? Denying it will show her bias.

oops she is using the legal term preponderance of the evidence improperly so she's giving her own definition.

Legally it means More Likely Than Not or in weight at least 51%.

Oh geez approach again = Stop it Judge, overrule Wilm. He can ask her isn't it possible that she was manipulative between high school and after the murder. It's possible.

She's an expert so hypotheticals are allowed why not this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy