trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasn't honest on her CV, she knew it, and argued heatedly with JM over it!

This woman, I swear...

Witness to JW: yes no ok

Witness to JM: It's not simple to answers as a yes or a no. There needs to be more info/ content...

I dont think I can handle JW's redirect of this witness. :banghead::furious:

tumblr_m9jy5dEUWJ1r7w6nto1_400.gif

ALV has no concerns with regard to her own honesty. Oooookaaay

How does ANY of this nonsense do ANYTHING to help JA's case? It's like JW is asking questions for the sole purpose of trying to build ALV's self-confidence back up.

Interesting how ALV's trained brain is understanding all of JW's questions and she can answer them quickly, but couldn't when JM was questioning her.

I really wish JW would stop with the smug smirk all the time. It's very offensive IMO. It's like she doesn't even consider that the victims family is sitting right there in the courtroom :furious:.

She hates the Alexander family. She and her, whatever, giggle about them all of the time! Especially hilarious to them if one of them gets upset. Tears from the family delight them. And hawkeyed Nurmi makes darn sure they show no outward emotion! Or support for their slaughtered family member. The family has already been threatened with a mistrial for facial expressions upsetting to Jodi.

O/T On the WE Network a movie The Resident is now playing. Hillary Swank is a Doctor and her Landlord is Jeffrey Dean Morgan (he's hot) Anyway, she rents an apartment from him and he wants to date and make out etc and she DOESN'T want to. So he proceeds to stalk her, spy on her and terrorize her. Hmmmmm - shades of Crazy here folks. Jodi would love every minute of it!

Checking in and I see that JW is back - yuck.

Did Juan totally destroy ALV???

thanks

Juan was (is) brilliant. But I don't understand why the judge struck the statement from Juan that Jodi was the worst thing that ever happened to Travis. Those were Travis' own words. If a lawyer is reading, please explain this to me. TIA.

I don't think she can strike the text - I think she just struck the part after JM read from Travis' text, when he said 'and that's true right, she was the worst thing that ever happened to him?"

ALV's CV being 20 pages really makes sense. Being succint is not one of her strengths.

If Miss Whatnot had some smarts she'd only go back and address the important issues, not EVERY flippin statement! We'll be listening to her for days.

I gotta go to work. Teaching will be even more of a pleasure cause by doing it I won't have to listen to this ....er......dialogue. Hold down the fort, folks.:seeya:

It seems to me that an effective lawyer would go easy on the re-direct and quickly get to the jury questions to get a sense of what the jury wants/needs to hear clarified by ALV.

the key words are "effective lawyer" and that lawyer is not on the duh-fense

I don't like the fact that ALV sneaks in certain terms like, "reasonable doubt" and now, "crimes of passion" during her testimony. It feels contrived and appears that she is manipulating the jury. Is she that sly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee