trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt her ex's remained friends with her after the breakup, I think that was called friends w/benefits. We know the defendant gave it up.

Sibsduringsidebar_zps3b955c2a.jpg

TA's Siblings During the Sidebar​

My thoughts are with them. Praying they stay strong.
I am trying not to lose my dang mind listening to this. I'm furious and I didn't even know Travis.

No evidence that Jodi was a perp. Except for the dozens of stab wounds, the bullet to the face and the near decapitation. Other than that, no problem. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She was still probably still banging all the old boy friends....

YES!!!! Could any of Travis' actions be considered defensive?

ALV (paraphrasing) - NO

There is no way that this jury doesn't see her bias.

Defensive Travis .. Abusive Jodi. That's the theme so far. Well, this witness backfired on the DT .. perhaps she shouldn't have educated the jury on domestic violence so well.

I a, hoping this nonsense is opening lots and lots of doors for Juan to use for rebuttal.

Do you all think that JM will bring on a rebuttal DV witness to correct much of the inaccurate information ALV is giving?

I don't quite understand why some of you are worried. I think they're pretty good questions, for the Prosecution.

Oh so a defensive way of handling things is to stab him slit his throat and shoot him?

"That's tearing someone's character apart..."

Like she's doing to Travis and his family.

Could any of Travis's actions be considered defensive, rather than abusive.

A: Any of us can get angry...blah blah, his tirades are beyond defensive...they go on too long...he takes it to an extreme...it's pretty darned extreme.

Stabbing 27-29 times is "beyond defensive" don't you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove