trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: Didn't the defendant agree with a jury question that they had a love hate relationship??

Oh, Jodi is screwed. "..jodi psychologically abusive to travis gicen we're not privy to the majority of their conversations?" LOL they know exactly why they're not privy to them and how it works. Lol whoops.

I think these are very good questions, and those of you who are worrying, please don't.

The jurors are trying to understand where Alyce is coming from and testing her bias.

And let's be honest -- Travis behaved badly at times, and there's no harm in admitting that. There's no harm in the jury knowing Travis said horrible things in messages and that those things were over the top and inappropriate. He was trying to hurt Jodi with those messages ...and while we can see it as an understandable reaction to months of psychological crap from Jodi, he also could have just stopped contact and walked away without ranting like that. I do not think the jury is going to see that as defining Travis or turning their minds to thinking that Travis was an abuser.
BUT Travis Tried repeatedly to stop contact and she kept coming back, sleeping in his closet, crawling through the doggie door, and using sex as bait.

ALV keeps talking about "not seeing evidence", but the jury is well aware of much evidence in this trial. They know so much more than ALV.

Hey Alyce....

If I say, look, what's that on your shirt...and then flick you nose...Would you call ME abusive?

:floorlaugh:

Q: "The violence level of Jodi's response to neutralize what she perceived as a threat was extreme and way beyond the violence level necessary to neutralize the threat. In your experience is this typical of what a domestic violence victim would do?"

TEARING SOMEONE APART with angry texts? This person is dumber then a box of rocks!

You know when this all started I knew nothing about the case and I thought, maybe she did do this in self defense. She is so soft spoken and maybe she did just snap. After watching this for a few months, it became obvious to me, she was not abused and she is guilty. I hope the jury sees it this way. I remember thinking Jodi sounded so sweet when she talked, how could anyone do that. Boy was I wrong.

Why didn't ALV try to gather any information other than the murderer? She just said she tries to do that in a murder case.

BUT you didn't ALV pffftttt

Actually, what's "beyond defensive" is the crime scene and autopsy photos of Travis. You are soooooooooooo on the wrong side here, ALV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member